The Rocky Road to Becoming a Submissive Slut - Cover

The Rocky Road to Becoming a Submissive Slut

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is about a mother and daughter who are close; so close in fact that often discuss sexual things and one thing leads to another as the daughter proves the adage that it is like mother like daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Helen was a single parent having had her daughter, Amanda, at the age of sixteen. Amanda's father had disappeared faster than streak lightning when he discovered he had made Helen pregnant, but she had been adamant that she would raise her daughter not wanting for anything. Now With Amanda having recently turned twenty one, Helen once more began to think about herself, reasoning that her daughter was now a full blown woman and no longer the child in need she had once been.

The Mother and Daughter relationship had been a close and up front one with nothing they talked about being taboo, neither was the fact that either of them could appear virtually naked in front of the other without any embarrassment. So it was that Friday night when They both were in Helen's bedroom preparing for separate nights out, Helen sat quite happily in just her panties in front of the dressing table mirror as she applied her makeup and Amanda was sat also in just panties on the edge of the large double bed.

Amanda was asking if she could borrow her mother's black satin Basque while idle chit chat passed between them. Suddenly Amanda asked, "Mum, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can, silly, you can ask me anything, you know that, darling" replied Helen.

"How different does it feel to be with another woman rather than a man when making love?" Amanda asked without batting an eyelid.

"Wow, where did that come from?" asked Helen.

"Oh, Two girls at college, were talking about lesbianism and the merits of having a female lover or a male lover!" Amanda explained.

"Well, I should imagine it would be quite different, as two women would not have the penis to insert into the others excited cunt!" Helen tried to explain.

"Yes, I know there would be physical differences, but I meant what would the emotional and sensual feelings differ too." Amanda asked.

"I would have thought they would!" Helen answered as she sat thinking the matter through, "You see a woman would know better just what a woman would like and therefore be able to offer much more accurate sensations than a man who would be always thinking about eventually getting his cock into play!" Helen reasoned honestly.

"Yeah but, Mum, what does it feel like to make love to another woman?" Amanda teased.

"Well, I really don't know I should be telling you this but many years ago when you were around six or seven, a woman I worked with coaxed me into working late and then when we were alone in the office she came on to me!" Helen spoke honestly.

"And!" demanded Amanda.

"Well she pressed me against a wall and slid her hand up my skirt, as she was my manager I was scared she would sack me if I resisted so I let her carry on!" Helen responded, "she soon had my cunt soaking wet and asked, no demanded I remove my blouse and I found myself unable to resist, she had me naked before you could say Jack Robinson and I found it a great turn on to have her mouth on my clit and she brought me quickly to orgasm before demanding I return the favour!" She continued. "I was so naïve that I made a complete mess of it and got a sound spanking for my trouble, but she never got me to stay late again; instead she began to hit on another woman at the office and as far as I know they often stay back late so she must have been better at things than I was!" Helen admitted.

In The mirror before her, Helen watched her daughter silently stand and she could not help but notice that her powder blue panties now had a dark stain at the gusset. Suddenly it hit her that her daughter was no longer her darling little girl but a full grown woman, noting as she did that her 38C breast quivered slightly as she moved. Amanda's auburn hair framed perfectly her very pretty face and her mother could not supress the notion that her daughter was a heart breaker in looks.

Now Amanda's face was beside her mother's blonde haired face and she whispered something which her mother failed to hear properly, had her daughter just asked her to lick her cunt, no surely not. Helen turned in a mixture of shock and disbelief, suddenly the pair's lips met. The kiss was electric but not like a mother and daughter should kiss, no this was a lover's kiss to end all lovers kisses, Amanda found little or no resistance to her probing tongue as it slid past her mother's lips and began dancing with Helen's own tongue.

Still in a state of shock, Helen found her daughter's hands now circling, her 40 D breasts, before tweaking her nipples, Amanda pinched, pulled and twisted her mother's already hard nipples as their kisses continued. Helen managed to summon a spurt of strength and stood up only to be wrapped in her daughters seemingly strong arms. Having broken the kiss, Helen was trying to tell her daughter that this was wrong, they were mother and daughter and therefore they were committing incest just thinking of making love together.

Helen was suddenly silenced when her daughter snapped, "Shut up Mum, you know you want this as much as I do!" "You have been celibate for over six months now and your dam is just itching to bust and why not with me!" Amanda argued.

To be honest, Helen could not argue against what her daughter had just said for she had been turned on herself by just recalling the incident when she tried her only incursion in all woman love. Instead Helen suddenly found her hands seemed to take on a life of their own as powerless to resist, she felt her daughter's smooth skin and found her fingers now inside those soaking wet blue panties.

Helen gasped as she realised her daughter shaved her cunt and she found the sensation so soft and sexy, she felt a little tremor run through her cunt. Just then she was aware of her own daughter's hand playing with her curly blonde pubes as it headed towards her clit. Helen was about to totally surrender, she fought the fear she had gone too far as Amanda stepped away from her, but she need not have worried as Amanda simply bent forward and dragged daintily her mother's black lacy panties to the floor. The words uttered by Amanda now ricocheted around inside Helen's head, It finally dawned on her that her daughter was offering to shave her cunt to match her own. Helen managed to utter a single word, "Yes!"

Quickly Helen removed Amanda's panties and almost stared at the sexy looking cunt her daughter possessed, its lips already opened like a delicate flower and the heady sexual aroma assaulted her nose in a pleasant way. After another lingering French kiss, Amanda bent to pick up her own soaking wet blue panties and she stared directly into her mother's eyes as she demanded she open her mouth before popping the wettest part of the panties into her mother's mouth. "Suck my juices from these!" Amanda demanded and as she mother did so she repeated the process only this time picking up her mother's black lacy panties and popping them into her own mouth she began to clearly suck the heavenly cunt juice from them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.