Cheerleader
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by jmikeusl

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - white cheerlear is convinced to go black

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Size  

Lynn asked Shaquille why did he video this?!

Shaquille grinned explaining he had more things he wanted her to do, and if she did not want her parents to see this video, she better do as Shaquille says.

Lynn asked Shaquille what else does she have to do.

Shaquille told Lynn to come to this address tomorrow that was written on a piece of paper he handed her at 6:00 a.m.

Why so early? Lynn asked.

Dont worry bout that, jus be there!

Okay, okay ... as Lynn stood and put on her pantys and chearleader bloomers, her ass and pussy still throbbing and leaking.

The next morning, Lynn arrived at the address which was basically a small wood frame house a black section of town.

Lynn nervously approached the door and knocked.

A very attractive nude black woman answered the door, Yes?

Im L-Lynn ... Shaquille sent...

Oh yea, Im Shaquille's sista, he say you be coming ... come on in...

Excuse me for bein nekkid, Im about to fuck fo sum rent money, you got me honey, Shaquille's sister explained.

Um ... y-yes ... I see...

Ok, well you follow me...

Lynn followed her through a dark bedroom to a bathroom with a light on.

Once in the bathroom, she instructed Lynn to undress. Lynn was too afraid to ask any questions and obeyed.

When Shaquille's sister saw Lynn's bare ass, she squeezed it hard, Dam girl! You got a sista ass!

Once completely nude, Shaquille's sister instructed Lynn to kneel beside the toilet. Lynn did so.

Shaquille's sister told her to just stay there, and left the bathroom.

Soon, an old black man came into the bathroom, medium height, stocky with a belly, white hair, wearing dirty white brief underwear.

Lynn eyes fixated on his bulge...

He said nothing, basically ignoring Lynn was even there and walked to the toilet. He pushed out on his underwear allowing his massive uncut dick to fall out pointing to the toilet.

Lynn looked away as the old man took his morning leak.

When he finished, he stood before Lynn. His long stank cock dangling before her face.

The old man finally looked down at Lynn, Dam, you a fine ass white girl, aint ya ... hehe...

The old man put his hands on the wall and yelled out, Okay, girl git in hern...

The fine black woman came in, and the old man looked down and told Lynn to look up at him and to open her mouth. He told her to stay like that, dont move...

Lynn obeyed.

The black girl began jacking the old man's dick. The old man said...

Ah yea, dats it ... dats it...

Shit...

Jack that dick, jack that heavy dick...

Shit...

The black girl was jacking his dick hard and fast over Lynn's opened mouth.

You like that Uncle Clem? the black girl asked.

Shit yea baby, you da only one know how to jack dat dick right ... shit...

Lynn realized he was gonna shoot his load on her face and in her mouth ... but what could she do...

The old man continued...

Look at dat pretty white ho? Dam ... aw shit...

Look at dat pretty white opened mouth ... shit ... dam, you jackin my dick right, dat shit feels tight! aw shit ... aw shit, im gettin close...

The black girl told Lynn to hold his balls with both hands ... and keep her fuckin white mouth open...

Lynn cupped the fat stank balls in both hands...

The old man started panting heavy ... saying ... dam baby gurl, dam baby gurl aw shit, here it comes...

(the black girl instructed Lynn again, keep her mouth open) aww, shit, here it comes ... shit ... shit ... awwww awwww awwww

Long and thick streams began pouring into Lynn's mouth ... awww shit, babygurl ... keep ... keep jackin...

The black girl kept jacking and shooting more sperm into Lynn's mouth ... awwwww shit, dam, dam, dam ... whewwwwwwwwwwww ... squeeze the rest out babygurl...

Lynn's mouth was full and overpouring stinky sperm. Her eyes watering, trying to stay in this position and breath.

The old man instructed Lynn to swallow.

Lynn squinted her eyes and let the cum go down ... luckily holding back her urge to vomit.

The old man said nothing, pulling his underwear back up, and left the bathroom...

The black girl told Lynn to stand and squeezed her ass again telling her she did good...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.