1994
Chapter 10: Hot Little Piece of Tail!

Copyright© 2011 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Hot Little Piece of Tail! - 1994 is the continuation of the Sammy's Adventures series. Sammy works hard, plays hard, and is benevolent. It is recommended that you read the other eight installments in order to keep abrest of the many references to past events and characters from the past. I would hope that new readers will start at the beginning, however, you may also find a description of past characters in the prolougue to 1993. 1994 contains 28 chapters, and posts will be made every other day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The move on Friday proved to be such an exhausting day for Cynthia that she fell asleep while the hair stylist was trimming her hair. I put her to bed and kept her there until ten AM the following morning, refusing to let her go back to her office until she was fully rested.

After a light breakfast, I told her to get dressed for work while I called Marcie.

"You're such a dear for taking care of me, Darling. What would I do without you?" she asked, dodging my attempt to slap her on the butt. I watched her until she got to the doorway, where she turned and smiled before disappearing.

I poured myself another cup of coffee and savored that smile, wondering what I had done to deserve it. Marcie picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Where have you been? I told you to call early," she chided me.

"You sound chipper this morning," I said, not bothering to apologize for my tardiness or to explain why we had slept late that morning.

"Yeah, the spring weather must agree with me, or it may be that there are only two more months until graduation."

"Do you have plans for after graduation?"

The silence was telling. What I was really asking was if her plans had changed. As her answer revealed, they had.

"Bernie is holding a job open for me."

Now it was my turn to take a few seconds to decide what not to say, quickly discarding, "I thought you were going to stay in Cambridge," and went with, "You've got to come here for a visit. There's an indoor pool that will blow your mind and Cynthia would love to meet you."

"Thanks, Honey, but I've got mountains of school work to do before they give me a diploma."

"One weekend away won't interfere with your school work. I must warn you though; we swim naked."

This earned me a short giggle. "That sounds tempting. I'll think about it," she promised, before making some excuse about her roommate needing to make an emergency phone call.

I reluctantly said goodbye, not satisfied at all with the outcome of our brief conversation. What had happened between her and Adam Corning? They'd seemed so happy together when they came to my house last summer, comfortable really. Of course, Megan and I were happy together back then, too. Shit happens!

Margaret and I settled on the menu for the following day's dinner before I ran upstairs to throw on a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt.

There were a dozen employees in the Collingsworth office when we arrived. Daniel McDonald was also there, helping out where he could, along with a couple of his guys. After exchanging greetings, Cynthia took me by the hand and guided me to her cutting room. I helped her place things the way she wanted them for about an hour before I made an excuse about needing to go upstairs and call my dad.

Penelope answered the phone and told me that Ned had taken my mother and K.O. to the airport before she handed the phone to John. His awareness of the events that were taking place in the company never surprised me, but the way he could keep abreast of minor details was astonishing. It made me wonder if he and Suzanne were having a good time or if all they talked about was how the company was managing without them. He enumerated the topics he wanted me to cover at his Monday morning staff meeting before asking, "When do you expect Wanda to come back from Pontiac?"

The question was so startling that it took me a few seconds to consider how I should answer it. How did he know she'd gone to Pontiac? "I expect her to be here on Monday morning."

He sort of chuckled as I heard him say something to Suzanne before telling me that she wanted to speak to me.

"Sammy, do you really think Wanda will be back by eight on Monday?"

"Well, yeah, that's what she told me when she left."

"Would you like to put some money on it?"

"Do you know something that I don't?"

"I know that Julius doesn't need to be in class until ten on Monday and it's a five hour drive from Pontiac. I'm betting that you won't see her before two PM."

We placed a three way bet. If Wanda was at her desk at eight AM, I was to receive ten dollars from each of them. If she arrived at two, Suzanne would collect ten dollars from us, and John was betting that Wanda would not show up at work until Tuesday morning.

"Edith is coming to the house tomorrow afternoon. Shall I find out if she wants to get in on the bet?"

"Edith Rowell is coming to Cynthia's house?" she asked.

"Yes, we have Edith and Tom Collingsworth coming to hear about the Baltimore building. I invited them to stay for dinner."

I heard Suzanne explaining what I'd told her to John. "Does that mean Cynthia is in favor of acquiring the building?"

"It does. She supports the purchase one hundred percent," I said, and heard Suzanne repeat what I'd said to John.

"Your father wants to talk to you."

What's this about? Is he pissed about me speaking to three of the members of the trust before he approves my plan? Why had I been so impulsive? I had my reasons for inviting Tom and Edith to have dinner with us, but I wasn't ready to reveal the results I hoped to achieve to John.

John Oldham proved that he was even more observant than I'd given him credit for. Although he didn't admit to knowing the reason for Edith Rowell being my biggest supporter, or why Tom Collingsworth had suddenly placed an enormous amount of faith in my ability, John's few words, "I wish you luck in carrying out your plan, Son," spoke volumes.

After we had ended the call, I leaned back in my chair and reflected on what had just taken place. Had he heard about the night I exposed Roscoe as a fraud and convinced Edith to kick him out of her life? Had Tom confided that he would always be grateful for the way I was steering his daughter-in-law? Under my persuasive guidance, Cynthia was becoming a productive business partner.

No, I don't believe that John Oldham had heard from either of his partners. I do believe, as an astute businessman, he understood that my effort to unite them would result in a mighty alliance that combined with Cynthia's and his support, would convince the other members of the trust to vote as I desired.

Generally, I was satisfied with the way my first year in the business world was progressing. However, I knew not to lean back too far in my chair just yet. While making positive progress was encouraging, achievement was essential. It wouldn't be long before the members of the trust would expect to see some results. I decided a trip to Denver should take precedence over meeting Ms. Sandra Lynch in Baltimore.

That evening, I broke the news to Cynthia that I would be heading to Denver on Wednesday and planned to return on Friday. She took it so well that I added, "I'll be going to Baltimore the following Wednesday, but that meeting may take longer."

"Why are you leaving on Wednesday?"

"I want to talk to John and Suzanne about the auto parts store on Tuesday night."

She gave me a sidelong glance. "If you're gone on Thursday, it will mean we'll miss having dinner with Tom."

"On the contrary, he's coming here on Sunday, and if it goes well, we'll have him back next Sunday."

A thought struck her and she brightened. "That means you'll be back from Baltimore next Sunday, doesn't it?"

"Exactly," I said, wondering if she had picked up on "if it goes well" as meaning that Edith Rowley could also be a regular Sunday evening guest? Apparently, she hadn't. My answer about being back from my Baltimore trip on Sunday pleased her so much that she hopped into my lap and suggested that we swim before dinner.

I should have given her more credit. We were in the water when Cynthia proved that she was shrewder than I'd given her credit for being.

"What makes you think Tom and Wanda's mother are right for each other?"

"I heard something in his voice when I mentioned her name, and I happen to know that she's looking for someone who won't fuck her for her money."

"I must warn you, Darling, Tom is not looking for someone to fuck. He still grieves over the loss of his wife. I was so concerned about him that I stayed with him for a long time after she died."

"He's lucky to have you as a daughter-in-law and business partner."

Cynthia simply nodded her agreement, more serious than usual. She didn't object to my hand cupping her ass, but instead of being her playful self, she wanted to talk.

"What makes you so confident that Wanda's mother will support you?"

A scene flashed in my mind. Karen Parker was bent over the sink and I was ramming my cock into her pussy when Edith Rowell's naked body suddenly appeared in the bathroom between my room and the guest room. Instead of shock on her face, as I would have expected to see, she showed interest in the way my cock was pounding Karen's cunt. The occurrence was brief, but I would always remember how her tits stood erect, and the rest of her body looked more like that of a teenager than a middle aged woman.

"I did something for her that saved her a bundle of money. She'll always be indebted to me."

Cynthia persisted. "How do you know she wants to fuck someone who is not after her money?"

"The woman is horny. Wanda got me to admit that I thought her mom is a hot little piece of tail. She said she was going to tell her mom and that it would make Edith ecstatic."

Cynthia edged closer, obviously feeling my finger massage that sensitive spot between the cheeks of her ass. "Do you think I'm a hot little piece of tail?"

"You're not only hot, you're on fire."

"Hmmm, I like hearing you say those things about me. The way you always play with my little hole makes me think you would like to stick your cock in it. Am I correct?"

I quickly moved my hand. "It's just something I like to do with my finger, not my cock."

"I notice you do it when I'm on top. That's the reason I like being on top so much."

"I like it when you're on top, too."

"You'll tell me if you want to. I think you know you can do anything you want, don't you?"

"I know," I said, as I moved my finger back to the place between the cheeks of her ass.

Cynthia had to know that I was hard, but for once, she didn't make a move to relieve me of my condition. She wanted to talk more.

"I think I know why you command such respect from Tom, but I'd like to hear it from you."

"You really are a hot little piece of tail," I said, attempting to change the subject. She giggled, and I continued. "Your nipples are always erect when we're in the water, and you've got a sexy pair of legs. I love watching you walk."

"Let's go upstairs. I get to be on top and feel your finger in my ass," she said, making me think that I'd been successful changing the subject.

I was wrong. We were still struggling to regain our breath when she persisted, "Tell me what you did to sway Tom into agreeing with everything you say."

I drew her to me and felt my cum hit my thigh as it leaked out of her pussy. "You're very dear to him. He needs you and wants to depend on you to help run the company. I think he sees how you've changed since we've been together. I think he gives me credit for those changes. The sex is an important part of it. You've mellowed, become more tolerant of others, and I believe you take a genuine interest in your employees. I'm not saying that those improvements are entirely due to the great sex we enjoy, either. You look to me for support. You never object to the decisions I make because you know that I take your best interests seriously."

I stopped talking when I felt her body shaking. Was she crying? If she was crying, she recovered quickly. "You transformed me, Darling. You're very dear to me. I've never met anyone like you before."

"You're very dear to me, too."

"Tell me again."

Cynthia was often vague. I could only assume that I knew what she was asking me to tell her.

"You're a hot little piece of tail."

She squealed with delight and I felt her nipple bore into my chest.

"You're nipples are always erect."

This brought a wet kiss to my lips and a swipe of her tongue.

"You have sexy legs, in fact, I think it's time for you to wear high heels again."

Cynthia's body froze for a second, before she rose up to peer down at me, a look of astonishment in her eyes. "When?"

"The Reapers meeting on the fifteenth of April."

"Will you be here?" she asked, somewhat guarded, like she was expecting the worst.

"Yes."

"Darling, I..." she said as she smothered me with kisses. And then, just as quickly, she stopped. "I'll have to shop for just the right shoes."

"Why?" I asked. The last time I looked, her closet was full of high heels.

"I discarded all but one pair and they'll never do for the party."

"You kept one pair?" I asked, somewhat curious.

"In case you wanted to fuck me like that first time. That was so ... exciting! Do you remember, Darling?"

"I remember thinking that we were going to shake the pictures off the wall," I laughed, but she was already changing the subject.

"How should I dress?"

"It doesn't matter. It's your party. Dress as you like."

"No," she said, emphatically. "It's your party, too, and I want you to tell me how I should look."

"Okay, I'd like to see you keep the teenage boy look. You'll need a silk blouse, either red or white, no bra and a short skirt to show off your sexy legs."

"What color should the skirt be?"

"Red if the blouse is white. Black if the blouse is red."

"Stockings?"

"Yes."

"May I wear a pendant?"

"Of course, that's your trademark, black onyx, I think."

"Thank you, Darling. You make me very happy."

My cum felt sticky and I was ready to get up. "You forgot to ask about panties."

The look I got told me that I had gone too far.

After dinner, Margaret consulted with me about which room Daisy was to use while she was working in the house. I hadn't considered that Daisy would be staying nights with us, but I told Margaret that it didn't matter, as long as it was on the first floor. That's when I learned that Tom was bringing Daisy the next day, and that she would work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for us, have Thursday off, and return to Tom's house for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I guess I wasn't really paying attention to what Margaret was telling me. It didn't sink in that Daisy would be staying with us on her night off.

Since we'd already been in the pool, we retired to the study where we did a dress rehearsal of how I would present the Baltimore building to Tom and Edith the following day. All the time we were arranging the furniture, selecting the slides to be used and reciting my lines, I could tell that Cynthia had something she wanted to ask me. We were in bed when I found out what it was.

"Panties?"

Like I mentioned before, Cynthia was not always as specific as most people would require, but to me, interpreting what she meant was one of the reasons I enjoyed being with her.

"Yes."

"Are you sure you want me to wear them?"

"Why don't you surprise me?"

She was thoughtful for a few minutes. "It might be fun to make you wonder if I am or I'm not."

"Yes," I agreed. It would be fun to wonder if she was wearing panties, but I was happy when the subject was dropped.

I got up early and went for a run around the neighborhood. The weather was changing and green grass was replacing snow. I'm pretty sure I spotted the lady from the plane, the one that had referred to Cynthia as a recluse. If she remembered me, she didn't respond to my wave.

Edith arrived first, and when she wanted to know why her daughter had rushed off to Pontiac College, I couldn't lie to her. "She's infatuated with a student there," I said, neglecting to mention that Julius was an eighteen year old freshman."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.