Verry Incestuous Relations
Chapter 6: Wedding Party Time

Copyright© 2011 by Sludge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Wedding Party Time - Cindy's twin teenage boys dedicate themselves to seducing their dazzlingly gorgeous mother, her breathtakingly endowed sister and her lusciously ripe bodied niece, with randy results

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

AN ORGY OF SEX:

Cindy slowly came awake, opening her eyes just long enough to establish that she was in the king sized bed in her hotel suite in Santa Barbara...

The past 24 hours had been a sexual blur. Things had happened so quickly that she still wasn't sure how she had gotten into the incestuous, non-stop sex situation that she found herself in.

She had gotten so hot and out of control, that she thought that she'd been drugged, and according to her two sons, she had been, and by drinking some of their own cum.

Yesterday morning she and her twin boys had driven away from their San Diego home, headed for Santa Barbara to attend her sister-in-law's wedding, just a mother and her two hunky 15 year old sons.

After drinking a couple of Starbuck's, apparently spiked cappuccinos, on the highway to LA, drinks that her boys had brought with them to give her, she had turned into Jerry and Larry's sex toy, and had proceeded to give both of them blowjobs in the back of their SUV.

Then, when they had reached the outskirts of LA, the boys had pulled in at a cheap motel, and got a dingy, rent-by-the-hour room.

When they had gotten her inside the disgustingly filthy room, they had proceeded to completely ravish her, from stem to stern. A kind of two hour, very consensual rape!

Half way through that wild motel room orgy of sex, the boys had called the skinny, wrinkled old ex-porn star, Bob, who was the manager of the filthy dump, and had gotten him to come to their room and use the cameras they had brought with them on the trip, and his vast porn experience, to shoot a two hour DVD of them performing hot, nasty sex acts with her.

When her porn movie debut was complete, and her performance was safely stored in the boy's computer memory, for posterity, they had driven on to Santa Barbara.

During the rest of the trip the twins had passed her back and forth between them, like she was a promiscuous hot date.

They had checked into the Santa Barbara hotel and, once they had her in the bedroom, the two boys had spent several more hours having totally wild, ribald sex with her.

They just couldn't get enough of her curves-stacked-on-top-of-curves, body, and had made total gluttons out of themselves with it.


10 INCH INCESTUOUS MEMORIES:

Suddenly her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of her two son's loud laughter that was coming from the suite's living room.

The noise from the two of them immediately sent visions of delicious, rock hard, 10 inch cocks flashing through her still sexually charged mind.

Before yesterday she had never seen a 10 inch cock, and now she had seen two of them.

She had not only seen them, she had had both of them inside of her. A lot! Often at the same time!

She remembered that, more than once, she had been put between her sons, with one of their enormous cocks fucking her mouth while the other meaty prick was being used to rut her extremely receptive, wet hot vagina.

Not only that, at one point Larry had laid down on his back on the bed and Jerry had put her astride of him, in the cowgirl position.

While she was sliding Larry's cock fully up into her hot cunt, Jerry had gotten behind her and quickly stuffed his cock fully up her ass.

When she had felt Jerry's thick shaft plow into her back door, an inch away from the cock that was already stuffed in her pussy, she had been quickly reminded that their cocks were not only 10 inches long, they were also as thick as beer cans.

She had never experienced anything like it before in her life. God, she had been double stuffed beyond belief. So stuffed that her tongue dangled out of her mouth all the while they were taking her.

She felt very guilty as she thought about the wicked sexual highs she had let herself be taken too, by her two very sexually skilled young studs.

Highs that had left her with the wonderfully pleasing and lingering tingle that she was currently feeling between her often spread legs.

She had not only gotten royally screwed, yesterday, she had been screwed in positions that she hadn't realized even existed before.

She had been taken from the front, back, right side up, upside down, standing, lying, kneeling, hanging, and sideways, along with many other diabolical variations.

Sighing deeply at those memories, she quickly glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 9:30AM.

Before she could move, the twins rushed into her bedroom, dressed only in their jockey shorts, and announced that room service was here with their breakfasts, and that she need to come in and sign the check.

She got up, put on her cum spotted, still damp panties, then donned a floor length, pink, silky, form hugging robe, and some 4 inch high heeled bedroom wedges, then undulated into the suite's living room, where she signed the check and gave it to the gawking, bug-eyed, dry mouthed bellboy.

Staring at her wondrous body, the kid took the check from her as his pants formed a tent in the front, then staggered to the front door and let himself out with one final, hard-on glance at the heavenly female form.

During the meal the boys had some raunchy fun sloppily forking her food into her mouth for her, while they played with her body.

She chewed and swallowed, as she did her best to outline the days schedule for them.

Their Aunt Celeste was going to arrive at 11AM to meet the boys before they were picked by her fiancé's limo to be taken to a tux fitting.

Later, she and Celeste were going go to the ritzy Clamon Restaurant, at 1:30PM, where they were to meet the boys for lunch.

Assuring her that they understood, the charged up twins agreed that they would go and get ready, if she would kiss their peckers, first.

Still sexually helpless, she obliged them and they kept her busy for five more minutes giving their cock heads and shafts, as well as their balls, many hot, drooling kisses and long, wet licks.

Eventually they started forcing their huge cocks between her teeth wanting her to suck them off but, after several oral insertions, she finally convinced them that there wasn't enough time left to get it done.


THE BRIDE-TO-BE ARRIVES:

When they finally went to their room, she got up and staggered back into her bedroom, tossed her robe and panties on the bed, then showered, washing their cum off of her body, as well as from her matted, sticky hair.

Once she was toweled off, and her make-up applied, she slowly got into a purple garter belt, matching lacy topped nylons, purple bikini panties and a companion, low cut, strapless bra.

When she was satisfied that all of her undergarments were perfectly in place, she slipped into a pale purple dress that was as tasteful as it was form fitting.

It was sleeveless, with two inch wide straps over her plush shoulders, and was structured to display a maximum amount of cleavage, while the soft, stretchy material hugged her enormous Double E tits, tightly, making them look like the tips of two major sized torpedoes.

The hem of the daringly tight dress came up to mid-thigh, and barely covered the fancy, designer, purple tops of her nylons.

The lower portion of the dress was very snug around her hips and thighs, and had no choice but to cup under her amazingly full, taut ass cheeks to die for.

She then completed the ensemble by stepping into a pair of five inch high, stiletto heeled shoes, whose pastel purple straps wound up around her ankles, to just below her calves.

She looked at herself in the mirror and was very pleased with the stylish, fashionable look she had achieved, while still looking sexy as hell. At least standing still!

She knew that walking would be another matter all together. With her legs in motion, she would be an absolute ball busting, orgasmic sight to behold, a circumstance which very much appealed to the promiscuous side of her, a side that her two teen sons had brought back out into full erotic bloom, with a vengeance.

Impeccably packaged, she came out of the bedroom and immediately heard a knock on the door to the suite.

She went over and opened it, and warmly greeted her sister-in-law, with a big hug and warm, full-lipped, tongue exploring kiss, before ushering her into the room.

As hot as the boys had gotten her, she found that even the touch of Celeste's body was a turn on. She shook her head still wondering what had come over her during the last 24 hours.

Once she had ushered her sister-in-law inside, neither Celeste nor her nephews were prepared for the visual feasts that came next, as the two bodacious 15 year olds bounded into the room.

It had been four years since the youths and their aunt had last seen each other. The boys had been eleven years old at the time, and had been still mostly interested in just racing around and playing, and hadn't gotten into noticing girls yet, even one as enticingly structured and dazzling, as their father's sister.

Celeste had been twenty-one at the time and they hadn't seen her since then, because she had been off at school getting her law degree.

Cindy said to Celeste, "You remember my boys?"

Celeste, with her eyes boldly taking in the two robust, youthful male specimens that stood before her, then gushed, "My goodness, Cindy, how they have changed since I last saw them. They are so big and muscular now. It's hard to believe that they won't be sixteen until tomorrow."

She went over and kissed each of them on the cheek then, squeezing their upper arms, said excitedly, "My god, Cindy, it feels like they have baseballs for biceps."

The obviously very impressed aunt took a step back and looked the two young studs up and down, with mouth watering approval, then whistled at them, saying, "Wow what a pair of hunks you two have turned out to be."

"Why thank you Celeste," Cindy quickly answered for the two gawking, temporarily speechless boys, "but please don't encourage them, they are very full of themselves already."

For their part, the boys were goggle eyed. Their aunt, and soon-to-be bride, looked and dressed like one of those totally ripe bodied movie stars from the 1950's.

She had the astounding shape and the blonde hair of a Marilyn Monroe, as well as having the same breathless, sexy manner about her.

She didn't look, or act, like an attorney. She conducted herself like a slightly bewildered, total sexpot.

Her truly spectacular curves were squeezed into a dramatically snug, white dress that was tighter and much shorter than the one their mother was wearing.

It exposed an awesome amount of breath taking cleavage, as well as her full, lush, very toned thighs.

She, too, was wearing five inch heels that were showing off her thighs and jutting ass cheeks, to their fullest advantage.

To complete the tantalizing sight, their aunt's stunningly beautiful face, with its smoldering, sexy, crystal blue eyes, was surrounded by a thick mane of almost platinum blond hair that looked as though it should have a man's hands buried in it, for immoral purposes.

The totally impressed twins quickly concluded that, whomever this Frankie character was who their aunt was marrying, he was sure getting one hell of a bride who, from the looks of her spectacular shape, and the dumb blonde look on her face, was certainly more than any one man was ever going to be able to satisfy, all by himself.

Seeing the leers on the faces of her two perpetually horny sons, Cindy tried to head them off by telling them that it was time for them to go down and meet Frankie's limo at the hotel entrance.

She almost succeeded but, before departing, each boy took a turn stepping in front of their plush bodied aunt, taking her in their arms and pressing a leg between her thighs, as they boldly kissed her flush on the lips, fully inserting their tongues.

Celeste was so surprised by their aggressive move that she, without thinking, found herself hungrily returning their kisses and swallowing their tongues, as well as grinding her mound against their pressing thighs, with much enthusiasm.

The two glazed eyed, smitten twins, then went to the door of the suite, reluctantly, and let themselves out with a wave.

When the door closed behind them, Jerry looked at his brother and said, "Holy shit, what a fuckin' fox Aunt Celeste has turned out to be."

Larry nodded, "Now that's about as fine as it gets. Man, have we got a pair of great looking aunts, or what. It would be a coin flip trying to choose between her and Mona."

Jerry mused, "Too bad we discovered our dad's sister just two days before she is going to get married. But hell, better late than never! Did you see the sexy look in her eyes and, damn, can that honey ever suck tongue and hump leg."

Jerry cheerfully slapped his brother on the back and said, "She is a bitching hot one, Bro, and it looks to me like she can be had, wedding or no wedding. The vibe I got was that our hot bodied aunt is more than ready to put out."


SOME INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE:

After watching the boys leave the living room, Celeste followed her sister-in-law into the bedroom, as Cindy apologized, "Sorry about the boys being so forward with you."

"Oh, don't give it a thought, sweetheart, it was actually fun to be kissed by a fifteen year old boy again," Celeste responded, licking her lips like a hungry cat.

As she was speaking, Celeste took notice of the wildly rumpled bed. She went over and touched the soiled, spotted, crusty sheets, and they almost stuck to her hand.

She picked up the red panties that were lying on the bed and felt their damp, sticky crotch, then put them up to her nose and sniffed them.

Next she leaned over and smelled the wrinkled sheets, and asked, "Damn girl, what has been going on in here? Isn't that the distinct aroma of hot, dirty sex that I am smelling?"

With a sly smile, she looked at her stupendously endowed sister-in-law, and observed, "From the glow in your cheeks, and the looks of this bed, and the erotic scent of sex that's in the air, my guess is that you spent last night getting totally fucked."

Arching her eyebrow she speculated, "Now, the only question is, since your husband isn't here with you, by whom were you being screwed?"

She watched Cindy guiltily look down at the floor, and exclaimed, "I thought so! Wow, honey, so those two gorgeous sons of yours have been slipping you the big one."

Without waiting for a response, Celeste went on with a lustful smile, "Now, aren't you the sly vixen, cheating on my brother with your own sons?"

"Damn, darling, from the looks of this bed, you must have had a blast being ridden hard by those two young hunks of yours. Christ, who would have ever thunk it?"

"Underneath that calm and together exterior of yours, you are really just a wickedly slutty little bitch, aren't you," she accused, with a knowing laugh.

Looking her sister-in-law's statuesque body over, she added, "It turns out that you really are as big a hottie as that body of yours looks like you should be."

She then laughed uproariously, and exclaimed, "Damn, how lucky can a mother get? Now tell me, girlfriend, just how long has this fun been going on?"

Cindy looked at her beaming sister-in-law, and confessed, "It just happened for the first time yesterday morning, on the trip up here and, to tell you the truth, I'm really not sure how it all happened."

"I was driving along drinking cappuccinos and eating donuts one minute, and then, a few minutes later, I got unbearably hot, and the next thing I knew I was giving both of them blowjobs while we drove along the highway."

"And they have been screwing me practically non-stop, ever since," she announced, with another deep, guilty blush.

Celeste, shivering in excited anticipation, said, "Well I think that this a good time for us to go to the restaurant, early, and have some wine, so you can start filling me in on all of the dirty details."

A very relieved Cindy went over and hugged her sister-in-law, and said, "Oh god, I would love to do that, and thanks for being so understanding."

Celeste looked out into space, dreamily, then said with a chuckle, "Well, the four of us are certainly going to be having a much different kind of lunch today than I was expecting."

"Spending the afternoon with you and your two very naughty twin boys, is going to be a very interesting and titillating treat for all of us."


FLAUNTING THE GOODS:

The two smoking hot broads left the hotel room, went down in the elevator and, when it deposited them in the hotel lobby, they worked their way outside, through the ogling stares of the hotel patrons, whose eyes were riveted on the two sensational female bodies that were undulating sexily across the marble floor.

When they got outside, Celeste's Jaguar was brought around and they got in it, treating the watching crowd to an erotic display of ass cheeks, thighs, panties and nylons, that resulted from their planting their two spectacular asses onto the plush leather car seats.

Celeste pulled her car out of the hotel driveway and drove towards the newest and most elegant Oceanside restaurant in Santa Barbara.

When the car stopped at the first red light, Celeste leaned over and stuck her tongue into Cindy's mouth, then said, "Damn, you beautiful MILF wench, now that I know that you are having sex with my two handsome nephews, I feel like taking you right back to the hotel suite, and eating you."

Cindy talked her gorgeous, very horny sister-in-law, into being responsible and continue driving to the restaurant.

Upon arrival, Celeste handed her car keys to the valet, then both of them disembarked from the low car, with another upskirt flashing flourish.

Both of them undulated inside where Celeste asked the manager to have her best friend's cousin, Luther, wait on them.

The young man came over and kissed Celeste on the cheek, then led the strutting pair through the lavish restaurant, as they purposely flaunted themselves in front of the startled and very impressed diners.

Luther sat them in a half moon shaped bar booth that allowed them to sit side by side, looking out at the ocean, as well as at the many staring patrons of the restaurant, who were seated between them and the huge windows.

Now two thirds of the diners in the restaurant were now able to look up their short skirts.

Before they had a chance to order a drink, two appreciative males sent over a bottle of excellent champagne.

Their waiter pointed the gifter's out to them and they both waived and playfully rewarded their thoughtful new fans with a slow, thigh flashing, crotch exposing, leg show, that added to the heat of everyone in the establishment.

In fact, the rest of the audience's sudden collective intake of breath, at the brazenly sexual exhibition they had just witnessed, almost created a vacuum in the room.

Soon thereafter, two different men, each representing groups of guys at other tables, came over and asked them if they were interested in, and available for a nooner.

They declined each proposition with warm smiles and, as time went by, other men just sent their business cards over, hoping that they might get lucky, now or later.

At one point during this very titillating, prick teasing extravaganza, they received an envelope containing a $100 bill, that was attached to a note, which simply requested that they cross their legs again.

They didn't know who had sent the request, but since they had now drunk two glasses of champagne, each, and were really turned on and enjoying the hell out of themselves, they laughed and complied with the mystery requester's stated desire with a very slow, tantalizing, panty crotch exposing, upskirt display, that turned on everyone...

While they were performing for the unknown watchers, they laughed and mutually agreed that, by putting on this risqué flaunting of their wares for the hundred dollar bill, it at least made them qualify as paid, soft-core, sex show performers.

In general, they had the type of blast that only two truly gorgeous, voluptuous, always potentially promiscuous women can have, on a grand day out on the town by themselves.


INCESTUOUS CONFESSIONS:

Once the initial exhibitionist phase of their restaurant adventure had passed, Celeste took a long sip of champagne, then insisted that Cindy tell her absolutely everything about what had led her into this incestuous relationship she was having with her two sons.

Cindy downed her own long sip of the bubbly, and then started telling Celeste about the driving trip from San Diego to Santa Barbara.

Celeste, tingling with a total sexual turn-on from listening to Cindy's graphic descriptions of incestuous debauchery, took another drag on the champagne then said, "My god, darling, it was just awful for those two boys of yours to put you through all of those despicable sex acts, and treat you like you were their personal whore."

"I am truly astounded by all of this, but putting that all aside for a moment, how was the sex?"

With some considerable embarrassment, Cindy exclaimed, "Oh god, Celeste, it was absolutely fantastic, the best I've ever had, by far. The boys are so unbelievably well hung, so randy and so sexually skilled, that I still can hardly believe it."

"They drove me absolutely crazy, and had me climaxing over and over. It was an absolutely riotous, bawdy, vulgar sexual experience, but after it was over, I couldn't get the smile off of my face."

Celeste grabbed her wine glass, again, and said, "Damn girl, what a story. I can fully understand how this could happen to you, as well as your sexual response to it, but after you had cooled down, why didn't you put a stop to it?"

"Well, first, because they held over my head the X-rated movie Bob had shot of me performing dirty sex with them."

"They said that if I didn't agree to be their in-house hooker, they would show the movie to people who I would never want to see it, like my husband, for instance," she explained.

"But, second, they told me that they had found out that their cum acts as an aphrodisiac on me, and that they could slip their cum in me, in many ways, and without my knowledge, and turn me into a nympho for them, any time they wanted too."

"Damn," Celeste exclaimed, "Do you have any idea whether or not their aphrodisiac claim is true?"

"All I know is that they told me that they had put their cum in the cappuccinos I drank on the way to LA, and that is what got me so hot, and turned me into a wanton slut for them."

"Of course, since then they have been keeping me so busy having sex with them, that there is no way I could know if it is true, or not."

Celeste leaned back in her chair and said, "My god, darling, if that were to turn out to be true, they could make you do absolutely anything they wanted, and you would be helpless to resist."

"Probably, they could even slip it to you and get you hot, and then make you have sex with other guys. Those are certainly two extremely naughty and devilish boys you have here."

Cindy looked at her beautiful, blonde sister-in-law and asked, "Well, now that I have confessed everything to you, what do you think about it all, and of me?"

Celeste picked up her wine glass and sipped it, then toyed with it for a few moments, her face alive with eroticism, then responded, "Damn, honey, it sounds like we have a couple of real live wire dates joining us for lunch today and, if you don't mind sharing them with me, we can have ourselves one hell of a spontaneous, secret sex bachelorette party, tonight."

"My god, Celeste, do you know what you are saying," Cindy asked incredulously? "You would be adding another layer of incest to the equation, by doing it with your own nephews?"

"I know, but it sounds so wickedly delicious, especially since they are so very, very bad," Celeste said, taking another long swig of pleasing champagne.


MY FIANCE IS A CHEATING BASTARD:

She put her glass down and announced, "Now it's my turn to confess something, to you, darling."

"My fiancé is a womanizer of the first order, and he cheats on me constantly."

"I have put up with it for a long time, but I am at a point where I think that I deserve some cheating action of my own."

"His philandering is so bad that I have been tempted to cancel the wedding. His continuous, non-stop running around with other women is an unforgivable insult to me."

Being one of the women who Frankie had been trying to cheat on Celeste with, the understanding Cindy tried to offer some glimmer of hope by saying, "Well, maybe he is just having a last fling, and then he will be faithful to you after you are married."

"No honey, believe me, his behavior is not going to change. This is just the way he is, and the womanizing will never, ever stop," Celeste stated, matter of factly.

"Well then, why 'are' you marrying him," Cindy asked?

"I don't know, really. Perhaps it is because the wedding plans have gone too far to back out of them, at this late date."

"Or, more probably, it is because his family is so rich, and they have spoiled me so much, that I am at a point where I don't want to give up the privileges of wealth."

"I know that Frankie actually cares for me in his own sick, twisted way, but I also know that what he mainly wants is a beautiful, blonde, Anglo trophy wife to have on his arm in public and socially."

"You don't know this, and you can't tell anyone else, ever, Frankie's father is a Mafia Chief, the head of the West Coast crime family, and Frankie is his right hand man."

"Being an Italian mobster, Frankie is going to go through life with a hard-on for every good looking woman he sees."

"Through all of this sorry state of affairs, the one thing I do know for sure is that I am beginning to truly despise him for being such a cheating bastard."

She picked up her glass, again, took a quick drink, then pointed it at Cindy and said, "As beautiful as you are, hell, I'll bet he has even hit on you?"

Cindy, startled by the unexpected accusation, looked at her sister-in-law for a minute, and then finally admitted, "Well yes, as a matter of fact, he has."

"More than once, I suppose," Celeste questioned, taking another sip? "Yes, more than once," Cindy confirmed.

Celeste emptied her glass down her throat then, with a scowl, said, "And to top it all off, he is going out to his late night bachelor parties that are scheduled for the next two nights, and I know that he and his buddies are going to be having an orgy with some expensive, movie starlet whore, that they have imported specially for the occasion."

"It just isn't fair, Cindy. Mafia kingpin or not, he shouldn't be able to get away with all of this. There should be equal justice, somehow. Just because he is a dangerous criminal, shouldn't mean that he is able to get away with being unfaithful to me."

"So what are you really going to be able to do about it, under these dangerous circumstances," Cindy asked?

Celeste refilled their champagne glasses, then picked hers up and clicked it against Cindy's, and announced, "I am going to marry Frankie and become his Mafia Princess."

"Then I am going to put up with his philandering until my five year prenup expires, and I become a 50-50 owner in everything Frankie has."

"Then I am going to put my law degree to good use by divorcing the rotten bastard and getting a big settlement from the family, on the way out," she said, with the cunning, revengeful smile of a woman who had been crossed too often.

She added, "Frankie thinks that I am a typical beautiful dumb blonde, because I look like one and choose to act like one."

"I put on this breathless Marilyn Monroe show for everyone because it gets me everything I want. But he is going to find out that I'm not as dumb as he thinks I am," she said with a vengeful laugh.

"But, for right now, I want to finish flirting with you until the boys get here, then I want to have some fun turning on my two thoroughly naughty nephews, while we are having lunch."

"Then we are going to go back to your hotel suite, where I am going to throw my own private bachelorette party, tonight, with your two sons providing the cocks and the action for both of us."

"Based on what you have told me, I am very anxious to find out how really perverted and sexually skilled my two nephews really are."

"If my husband-to-be is out banging some whores during the next two nights, then I should at least get to have my own little sex party and have some wild and dirty fun, too, don't you think," she asked with a wicked smile?

"My god," Cindy exclaimed, "you don't know what you are letting yourself in for. The two of them are unbelievably aggressive and raunchy, and you will be getting yourself into a level of debauchery that will be much more depraved than you could ever imagine."

"Oh, don't worry honey; I am a big and more experienced girl than you think I am. I have let myself go with two men before, and I enjoyed the hell out of it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.