Verry Incestuous Relations
Chapter 2: Testing The Aphrodisiac Theory

Copyright© 2011 by Sludge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Testing The Aphrodisiac Theory - Cindy's twin teenage boys dedicate themselves to seducing their dazzlingly gorgeous mother, her breathtakingly endowed sister and her lusciously ripe bodied niece, with randy results

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

A. – Aphrodisiac Research & Field Testing:

During the few days that had passed since the twins had tricked their cousin Margie into drinking down a glass filled with both of their cum shots, for the sole purpose of making her pay for dressing so enticingly that she had given them painful hard-ons, without being considerate enough to provide them with the opportunity the use some part of her astoundingly curved, scantily clad, bombshell of a body, to get the relief they so sorely needed.

Then, a few minutes later, after they had watched the unsuspecting Margie drink all of their spunk, much to their surprise, the incestuous stack of curves had come up to their bedroom, all hot and promiscuous, and had let them get her between them, bend her over and then stick their cocks into the orifice of hers that was right in front of them. They each got to sink their shafts in her, to full depth, just one time, before their mothers return home had broken things up.

After she had left them, the astounded pair of boys had puzzled over what had happened to cause their stunning, 24 year old cousin to have gotten so turned on so quick and nearly let them have a piece of her.

After giving this event much thought, the twins had come to the conclusion that Margie's sudden wantonness had to have been a direct result of her having swallowed their cum shots. That was the only plausible explanation for her sudden change in behavior.

And, of course, if they were correct in their conclusion, that meant that their cum was an aphrodisiac to their sensational looking cousin, and always would be.

Gratified by that thought, they immediately wondered if, by extrapolation, their cum would also have the same effect on Margie's, curves stacked on curves, mother, their fabulously delicious Aunt Mona.

Mona was not only beautiful and stacked beyond belief; she was a pure prick teaser who just oozed sex. Just hearing her name always gave them hardons. The twins had coveted her body and dreamed about having sex with her ever since they could remember.

Further whetting their immediate interest in finding out for sure if their cum actually was an aphrodisiac, was the fact that, in a very few days, the mind-blowing Aunt Mona was going to be house sitting them for five days, while their mother and father went to their Father's sister's wedding.

This fortuitous near carnal cum drugging event with Margie, and its possible extension to include Aunt Mona, had their brains working overtime. It was also keeping their cocks rock hard as they thought endlessly about getting to double team Mona and fuck her day and night for five straight days, in every conceivable dirty way possible.

Their minds in stuck overdrive, and with youthful enthusiasm, they had immediately started researching the subject of female aphrodisiacs, in the internet, and had found that, in the case of all living things, some specific smells, sights, actions and tastes conveniently turn on the females of the species, thereby enabling the males of the species to easily have their way with the infatuated, sexually intoxicated females, thereby enabling the males to get everything they wanted from the helplessly cooperating females.

Heartened by the results of these studies, they became absolutely sure that they were onto something profound. With hubris, they got sidetracked into expanding their efforts to include trying to prove that their cum might actually be an aphrodisiac for all women. Pursuing that idea with vigor, they elected to put that possibility to the test on selected females that they knew.

Pursuing that path, they had invited one of their totally promiscuous high school classmates over to their bedroom, and had fed the young slut some of their cum which they had secretly mixed into an energy drink they had given her to try out. To their great disappointment they had found no measurable response in the girl's reactions.

Next they performed their test on one of their curvaceous, hot bodied, very naughty, married teachers, this time mixing their cum into a smoothie that they had brought to her. Again they got no discernable reaction from the young hottie, cheating bitch.

While they were at it, though, they had given the nubile young instructor two more of their cum shots, in the old fashioned way; putting her on her knees and firing them directly down her throat.

After watching her glub-glub their thick fluids, they didn't even bother to try and measure her response a second time, and just left her kneeling, licking her lips, in the school storeroom.

B. Seeking The Wisdom Of A Womanizing Grandfather:

Before they knew it time had flown by and there was only two days left before their mindboggling Aunt Mona was scheduled to house sit them, the twins felt a great sense of urgency to finish their research on the possibility that cum was a universal aphrodisiac for all women. Semi-paniced, they phoned their grandfather, Walt, to enlist his help in the performance of one last test.

Their father's father was a very rich guy who was in the auto parts business, an amazingly productive, money making venture that he had inherited from his own father that didn't demand much of his time.

By societies standards grandfather Walt was a sexually crude, womanizing, dirty old man. He was a bull of a man, 60 years old, shaved bald head, was smart, meaner than hell and had a blunderbuss of a cock.

Except for his sainted mother, in his mind, all women were whores and were meant to be used by men for their diabolical pleasure.

The grandfather had a very great affection for his only two grandsons, and loved to spoil them as he molded them into his way of thinking and acting. Since they liked his way of thinking and its many female related perks, a whole lot, they were excellent students of his.

Because of his firmly held attitude towards women, he had insisted that the twins learn, early in life, how to use women for their own pure pleasure and to never care about whether the females they were hosing liked what was being done to them, or not.

Beginning almost a year ago, after he had secretly thrown a wild, nasty stag party for them, on their fifteenth birthday, he had taken them out on the last Saturday of every month to strip clubs, porn movie palaces and whore houses and got them laid and fully indoctrinated and trained in the joys of dirty sex.

These activities were a very closely held secret between the grandfather and the grandsons. All three knew that the twin's mother, Cindy, did not care for her father-in-law, at all, and knew that keeping these sexual escapades a secret from her was an absolute necessity.

Of course only Cindy and Walt knew the real reason that she didn't like him. It was because he always made crude, forceful passes at her every time they were alone. She thought that he was the grossest man she had ever known.

The trio of male partners in this ribald partnership also knew that the boy's straight-laced father, Bill, wouldn't approve of these Saturday gang bang orgies, either.

After almost a full year of fucking porn stars and whores, and using them for all conceivable kinds of filthy sex acts, the twins had honed their sexual skills and callous attitudes to a fine edge.

The female sex professionals that their grandfather provided the twins with were good looking and had absolutely no inhibitions about anything sexual and were more than cooperative while performing anything that Walt and the two boys wanted them to do for them.

Their grandfather maintained a private office in downtown San Diego where he usually could be found, so they called him there from Jerry's bedroom.

Walt's secretary passed their call through to him and Jerry told his grandfather that he and Larry had an urgent problem and that they needed to come over and see him, right this minute. The ever indulgent, Walt happily told them to come on over and he would see them.

They drove to his well-appointed office, went in and each received a back slapping hug and were then directed to sit on the couch in the sitting area. Walt took a chair directly across from them and said, "So, boys, what is it that is so important?"

Jerry blurted out the story of what had happened with Margie and what their theory was on their cum possibly being a universal female aphrodisiac. Then he went on and explained their research efforts and the tests they had performed on one of their classmates and one of their teachers, and disclosed to Walt the negative results that they had gotten.

When Jerry paused for a breath, Larry told his grandfather about Aunt Mona's coming house sitting visit and how much they were hoping that their cum would work the same way on her as it had on her daughter because while she was house sitting them, they hoped to be able to keep her intoxicated on their cum so that they could fuck her senseless while they had her in their house for five days.

To conclude, Jerry jumped back in and told their very attentive grandfather that they were concerned that the negative test results were being caused by the fact that they were having to mix their cum with other fluids in order to keep the females from knowing that they were drinking their cum.

So they wanted to run one more test on one of his porn star playmates. In this test the female would drink their cum straight so they could see if their undiluted jism worked on her and got her hot to trot.

Jerry then pulled out of a bag a pint jar that was filled with their creamy spunk. He showed it to Walt, explaining that it was twice the dosage that they had given Margie.

At that point Walt put up his hand to stop them and said, "I'll say one thing about you two boys, you certainly have your priorities in the right order. Trying to prove that your cum is an aphrodisiac for all women is great. But, even better, your desire that it be an aphrodisiac for your gorgeous Aunt Mona, just so that you can fuck her for five days, now that is one hell of a worthy goal."

"That god damned Mona is the finest package of womanhood I have ever seen, bar none, so anything that you can do to try and get her to let you fuck her is worth doing, just in case it works."

"Shit, I have been wanting to stick my cock in her ever since I first met her back when your father was dating your mother. God damn, what an absolutely smoking bitch she is. There is absolutely no question that she is one world class fuck."

"Now I don't put much store in your ideas about your cum being a sex potion for all women, but I wouldn't mind at all seeing one of my porn star lady friends drink down that pint jar full of your jism, just for the fun of it, whether it works on her or not."

Walt got up, buzzed his secretary and told her, "Call Low Down & Dirty Productions and have them send Holly Holsteen over here, right away."

He returned to his chair and told the twins, "You boys are going to love watching this over-stacked, blonde porn queen swallow your seed. You've seen her in some MILF gang bang movies that we have watched together, and now you are going to get to see her perform in person."

"Now, while we're waiting for Holly, let me make sure that I have got your story straight. Both of you boys got your dicks all the way into that fine body of Margie's, and you think that she let you do it because she was high on your cum shots."

"And now you are here to try and prove, by getting Holly to drink this pint jar full of your cum, whether or not you are right about your cum being an aphrodisiac for all women. And, if that turns out to be true, you are going to use it on Mona, day after tomorrow, so that you can start putting the meat to her, and keep on fucking the voluptuous slut for five straight days."

Both of the grandsons eagerly nodded their heads, affirmatively.

"Now understand, boys, that the outcome that you are hoping for is probably just a pipe dream but, shit, it's sure worth pursuing, just in case it turns out that you are right. Hell, wilder ideas than that have come true," Walt said.

As he told them this, he thought about how great it would be to get to fuck Mona, Margie and his daughter-in-law, his grandson's hot bodied mother, Cindy, and licked his lips in lewd and crude anticipation."

"In my opinion feeding your cum to my porn star, Holly, is probably a waste of time, but I am going to let you try it anyway, even if it's only for our entertainment."

"But really guys, it is obvious to me that the one you really ought to be testing your cum theory on, is your mother."

"She is one of Mona and Margie's direct female family members so, if your theory is right as it pertains to female family members, when you slip your mother a shot of your joy juice, she ought to get as horny for you as her niece did."

Both boys smacked themselves in the forehead for being so stupid. They had wasted all those days on irrelevant testing when they had the perfect test subject for their family member aphrodisiac theory right there at home with them the whole damned time.

"Damn, Grandpa, you are absolutely right, if mother gets all hot and bothered from swallowing our cum, that means that Aunt Mona will be putty in our hands. Holy fuckin' shit," Jerry exclaimed in amazement.

He jumped up and shook his grandfather's hand and said, "Thanks for steering us in the right direction. We completely missed the boat on this one. We'll go right home and try our cum out on mother today, and hope like hell that it works. And if it does, we owe you big time."

"You're more than welcome boys," Walt said, "and if your idea does prove out to be correct, you can pay me what you owe me by letting me have my way with your whole family of females."

"Hell, grandpa, we will let you know the test result as soon as we know them, and if our cum works on mother, then you can have all you want of all three of them" Jerry promised.

"And, Grandpa, if it does work on mother, how about taking us shopping tomorrow morning, so we can buy some sex and fetish toys to use on Mona while we have her at our disposal.

Rubbing his hands together, evilly, Walt said, "Shit, partners, I'll not only do that, if your test results are positive, then I'll give each of you a new SUV to drive, then I'll come over to your house and help you use the tools on your Aunt Mona, all five days that you've got her there."

C. Holly Takes The 100% Cum Test And Fails:

At that moment Walt's secretary's voice said over the intercom, "Mrs. Holsteen is here." "Send her right in," Walt told her.

They all watched the door open and saw a short blonde on five inch stilettos undulate into the office. She was built like a brick shit house and already looked like she was being fucked.

Walt said, "Hi, baby, come over here so I can introduce you to two of your fans."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.