Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 386

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 386 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Nothing happened for the next couple of days, except I slipped back into the second part of my split personality. I went back to being Max the ugly, middle-aged, eccentric chick. I ate at Helen's in the morning, rode my bike around town. Sometimes I went to look at things for Sylvia, and the realty business.

It was Friday morning after my walk that Walter made it into town. Walter not only was head of the Green County Savings and Loan, he was also an honorary member of the Swamp Thing team. No one could ever prove that of course, but those of us in the business just knew it.

"So Maxine, I finally integrated all your holdings into the mother ship umbrella as your girl Sylvia calls it. You are now officially a holding company." he said.

"That's just wonderful, I don't want to be a holding company," I said it rather too strong.

"Would you rather go to jail?" he asked.

"No, I don't want to go to jail," I said.

"Then listen to me. Sylvia and I have it all set up. All you have to worry about from now on is the little thing you called Stone and Associates. That is the rib of the umbrella that does field work. Speaking of which Stone and Associates got a payment from some solar company for $25,000. The memo on the check said it was for the rescue of the company's vice president."

What it really was had nothing to do with solar energy. Mostly it wasn't even about payment for services rendered. It was more about maintaining the cover story of the arms deal in South America. However, it did make the $10k I had already given Jerrod kosher, so I didn't question it.

"Walter, suppose I needed to hide a million dollars?" I asked.

"Are you out of your mind," he looked around at the walls of my downtown house.

"Walter, I swept the place for microphones before you came," I informed him.

"I an not giving you advice. We are just going to talk about possibilities, in case you need to track someone else's criminal activities," He said it to make it clear that he didn't mind doing it, but he sure as hell didn't want to talk about it. There were lots of people who did lots of things with those same feelings.

"Walter, I'm not a church Deacon. and this isn't Porn," I explained.

"Maxine, look around at how you live. If you won the lottery and had a million bucks dropping in your lap, exactly what would you do differently. You have enough money to buy the most expensive, fanciest car or truck that is made, but you go out and buy a fifteen year old small truck. Yeah, you put it in the shop and had it completely rebuilt with modern parts, but that's what you do."

"You are saying I need to take a different kind of look at the money. If it isn't for buying things, it is just for keeping score?" I asked.

"Well not like poker chips, you could always have it laying around in case you need a few bucks for something special," Walter said. "In general having 100 million bucks isn't a problem, till you try to spend it."

I saw his point and it was like a light going on in the dark. Sitting upstairs in the blue barrel it wasn't anything but paper and as such wasn't a problem. It was only a problem when I tried to make it money. If I had no use for it, then it wasn't a problem for me.

"We can always work twenty grand into the accounts, if you want a new house. However in smaller amounts you can just use it as cash. It only leaves a trail when it hits the banking system. Go buy a new washing machine for cash and nobody gives a crap," Walter said.

"I got it Walter, you don't want to leave here with a suitcase full of cash," I said.

"You are damn right I don't, but I would for you," he said with a smile.

"I can handle it I think, but I do have someone who might need your help," I suggested.

"Well let it cool down a little and we can work something out. Give me a month before you ask any favors for friends." With those words Walter picked up his papers and put them in his briefcase. "So, do you have an auditor yet?"

"No, but I bet you have someone in mind," I said.

"His name is Alvin Watson, and he is a genius," Walter said. "He will also work cheap. He just got out of federal prison at Maxwell Air Force Base."

"That's not prison," I said with an almost giggle. "It's a fucking country club."

"Anytime you can't walk into the kitchen for a cup of coffee whenever you want, you are in prison," Walter said indignantly. "Do you want me to have Al call you?"

"Sure, if you say he is good, then he can do my taxes, but warn him what happens if he steals from me." I said it with a really dark look.

"Not to worry, we have mutual friends who will audit the auditor," he said as he headed to the door. "Oh here, I have something for you. Call this man and set up an appointment. He can work out something for you. He has ties to the old country. He is also very honest."

I read the card. Levi Goldman, diamond merchant and then a phone number were the only things on the card.

"So does he take cash?" I asked.

"American dollars are his favorite thing. He knows about you, even if he doesn't know you," Walter said.

"Fair enough," I replied. "Drive safely Walter, and I promise I will pour over those documents of incorporation. Even better I will have Jennifer do it."

"There you go," he said as he walked away from me and out my front door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.