Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 381

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 381 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

After I sent Jerrod off to deal with the pretty boys, I plugged in to get ready for a long night. My only concern was how to deal with the office door and vault doors. Bullrider had assured me that neither would be a problem. He had checked the specifications. He also swore that both had the same heavy duty security locking system.

According to his information, they were each equipped with an electronic, heavy duty, vault bar type locking systems. Each had a secondary mechanical backup to open them in case of lock out. The fault was that there was no back up to lock them in case the electronic locks wouldn't lock. Consequently if one slammed the vault door, threw the lever, then called for the electronic lock to slide the bars home and then nothing happened, one would then try the computer override. If both of the electronic switches didn work, you were just plain fucked. You were forced to sit up all night and guard the vault until a locksmith could be found. That was at least the story told to me by Bullrider.

So when all the shit started to happen, even if they had time to try to lock the vault and the office door, nothing was going to work for them. It was going to be a giant cluster fuck for them. Again that was according to Bullrider. I had some really sad secondary plans but I was counting on the great hacker to know his shit.

I spent two hours charging and listening to the latest world news. It was ironic that two great countries were debating what to do about Iran's nuclear program, while I sat waiting to handle a much smaller issue. how to punish an Iranian for giving up an American operative.

There would be no trial for Akmed or whatever his real name was. Sometimes you couldn't put the pricks on trial just because you would get an asset killed, if you showed your cards. So in that case usually, you have to just bite your tongue and let them live. That is unless someone with some real power decided on a little payback. That's when you sometimes went off the books.

Every one of these off the books operations had consequences. I knew that when I agreed to take it. If you could call how this all came about as an agreement by me.

If the really bad guys figured it out, they might well want to come looking for some payback themselves. It was just the risks we all took each time. It was okay as long as everyone knew it in advance.

Of course Jack and Michael had no idea, when they agreed to the favor for a blow job deal. I figured I could get them hidden away somewhere, if they lived. They didn't have a great life, so walking away from it would be okay with them, I was pretty sure. Jerrod had insinuated as much earlier.

"How are our pretty boys holding up?" I asked Jerrod when he came into the room.

"They are thrilled to have some real drama in their lives. They could not be happier." He said.

"Good, you do have the LED flashlight?" I asked.

"Picked it up in the Ship's Duty free shop. Do those guys in the boat know what to look for?" he asked.

"They have been told and they are pros, so it's all we can do. It's what I promised you Jerrod. Your friends have a better than 50/50 chance."

"Right," he said skeptically.

"Did you get your cord?" I asked. Rather than answer he showed me a length of white electrical cord. It was the cord from a lamp in the pretty boy's cabin. "So is there anything else?"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner before thing begin to happen?" he asked.

"Well to be honest I'm not hungry, but I will go with you. I want you to stay away from the pretty boys from now until we see them tonight. The security people will be checking the surveillance tapes. There is no sense making things too easy for them."

"Yes I can see that. So where shall we go?" he asked.

"Oh hell let's go back to the dinning room. It's large enough for us to get lost." I suggested.

"Good, we can find something there for you to eat." he said seriously.

"Don't worry Jerrod, I'll manage." I said it as I turned away.

"Well, I guess I should go take a shower," Jerrod said.

"You do that and I'll get ready as well. When you dress keep in mind we will probably head on over to the disco. I want to be seen doing normal things." I replied.

"Got it boss," he said.

Once Jerrod had gone, I did all the things I needed to do so that I could fake eating dinner. After all that, I dressed in a my jeans and a clean baggy tee shirt. It was almost a uniform for me on the ship.

We managed to get through the buffet line and to a table for four without having to speak to anyone. The pretty boys didn't find us, which was a good thing. I had them still going all over the ship observing and more important being seen on the surveillance tapes acting suspicious.

After the dry roast beef and potatoes, Jerrod and I went to the disco to dance. We stayed there jerking and bouncing around until midnight. At midnight we left for our cabins.

Bullrider had promised to hijack the security cameras and tapes at 00.30AM. He promised to erase them as well as turn them off. Most likely no one would notice them being off line until the whole thing was over. Only when someone went back to check would they find that there were no recordings. That was the plan anyway.

With all the cameras off line the plan had begun. When the ship's lights went down at the normal 1AM, Jerrod and I slipped from out cabin. We were wearing the blue pinstriped smock of the household maid staff. We were also wearing the black head scarfs of the staff. We had each added veils as a precaution. Since it looked very much like a traditional Muslim head piece no one questioned us. We simply went up the stairs to the main deck and then found the closet where the housekeeping supplies were kept.

In that closet, as we knew we would, we found two large service carts. One for the collection of laundry and one with adjustable shelves for cleaning supplies. We just made ourselves comfortable and waited for step two of the plan. Since we were withing yards of the Casino entrance it was not a big deal to just wait.

It was 1:45AM, by my new watch, when the first explosion rocked the boat. It was right on time it filled the air with noise and the smell of smoke. Simon and I left the closet with one cart each. We were moving against the grain, as people ran from the casino and headed to the rails.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.