Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 378

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 378 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

After I had Jerrod's new wardrobe purchased, I told him to burn my shit. I bought another pack of panties and and more tanker type tee shirts before I left the boutique.

On the way back to my cabin I dropped into a small electronics store just off the main deck. I found a pretty good deal on a no name laptop computer. Everything in the shop was duty free, so it was really a good deal. I doubted that it was super fast, but for my plan it was perfect.

I found a spot on the front of the main deck with no one near me. I messaged the pig farm with my internal message system ... Hey I need to share those drawing and other ship information. Tell Deacon to set up an email for me ... I transmitted.

We are ahead of you this time ... the controller said.

Seems you are ahead of me more often than I knew. So what is the Email?...

We are going with DirtwaterDutchess@pigfarm.com ... was the reply I received. Then ... please leave no trace of it when you finish...

When I finish you are going to need to nuke it ... I transmitted.

Yes, well it is a burn account. The whole pig farm is just a site for you. It is untraceable ... the controller informed me ... Even so destroy it when you leave it ... That's how our conversation ended.

I went to the email dead drop, there I downloaded all the information from the pig farm onto to the cheap laptop. The satellite link would be to a phony provider probably called pigfarm. Those were details I did not need to know. I just needed to know that it was secure and even Peter's friend probably couldn't trace it back.

I returned to my cabin only to find Simon napping again. He really had been up all night. I was tempted to wake him, but I chose to check out the information from the farm instead. I checked out the floor plan of the ship. It was very detailed and covered several pages. Then there were the smaller drawing of the ships workings. Explanations of the electrical system as well as the massive diesel engines and their uses. There was a huge amount of information to commit to memory, but my smokin' hot brain was up to the task. I already knew where the 'pirate attack' would occur to do no real damage but scare the shit out of the passengers. At that stage of planning I felt a little panic might be a good thing.

I had a list of the computer program locations provided by the farm. I most likely wouldn't be able to get them to work for me in less than a year or two. That was because I would have to understand their operations on the most basic level and build on it. I didn't have that basic knowledge. I was designed to build on the basic information in my platform. The creator just didn't have the time or space to include the basics of all the worlds knowledge. It was felt that I could learn as I went along. Just like a real human, only better.

For instance I had the basics of how the internal combustion engine worked. I could learn to repair one in an hour. I had no idea how a rail gun worked. Since I would have to start from ground zero, it would take at least a day or two to learn about it. I know that isn't going to make me sound like the super hero that you, me, and the creator would have liked, but it is what it is.

It was much easier to find someone else, who could do those things, than to learn myself. Especially if I could provide him/her with the key to the barn where the secret animals were kept. I knew what I needed to happen, I just needed someone else to figure out how to make it happen.

I was waiting on pins and needles for Peter's friend to call. While I waited Simon slept. Time did not fly by while I waited for something, anything to happen. I recharged pretty much as Simon was doing, except I listened to music as I waited and I schemed as well.

So what was the first thing I had to do to take down the ship's casino. Forget about the casino was the first thing. I realized that I had to concentrate on the ship. I didn't really have to stop it. I just needed to get it's attention diverted to something else. I wanted it's crew dealing with an emergency alright, but not the robbery of the casino. What would be more important than a huge robbery at sea? The answer was the pirate attack I had already contemplated.

For a pirate attack I needed pirates. The farm could supply me with Pirates and a pirate ship. Something that could disappear and be a shrimp boat by the next morning. They could even run interference should I hit a snag after the fact. They were the ideal partner, and I didn't have to share the payday with them. Just the fact that they got their message sent, at no cost to them, was payment enough.

Even before the pirate attack things needed to happen. I needed free access to the ship and then be able to get away with it. For that to happen the surveillance cameras had to stop running. I needed Peter's friend to just take over the ship's computer system. Even I knew that since the home office communicated with the ship. it was open to cyber attacks.

All I had to have was a true genius and to motivate him well. It was my plan to have a well motivated genius. I would like to have a private one, but if he wouldn't or couldn't handle it, the government surely had one available. I preferred to use my own people. God knows I could use him/her again, there were always things in the cyber world that needed doing.

Simon woke up first. "Damn faggots," he said as he opened the door between our cabins. "Jack called to invite me to dinner tonight. He wants to go without Michael. Just the two of us for a romantic dinner."

"I do hope you explained to him that you and I were a couple," I said with a laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.