Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 372

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 372 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Even before the sun went down Adair had men working on the back wall. They didn't brake through completely, but they did dig the inside trench and start the breach. It was going to be a curved opening at ground level, Just as soon as we were through, they would cover the hole inside. It was a simple enough exit, just as it was a simple plan.

Of course once outside we were on our own. Six people, with better night vision, on a mission to kill as many of the other guys as they could, Hopefully without getting killed themselves. We were not out trying to capture anything, we were out there just to thin the herd, as it were.

"Simon, I have explained to you the nastiness of this job. Believe me, I will not blame you one bit, if you tell me to go get fucked." I said quietly.

"Knowing you Maxine, you will be doing that as well. No, this sounds like a Legion type job to me," he said.

"But it isn't, and you aren't," I suggested. Maybe I was trying to talk him out of it.

"Damn I wish you had told me that two weeks ago," he said smiling. "If you are going outside the walls, you can bet your ass, I'm there as well." He still had that heavy French accent, but over time I had at least begun learning to understand him a little.

"Then you and Williams go pick me four martyrs. Men who will at least try to keep us alive." I suggested.

Even as the sun went down, I was on the wall plinking away at anyone who showed himself. It had to be a bit unnerving. I don't mean just me. There were at least four accomplished marksmen on the wall all day long dropping any soldier who dared to do more than cower in their hole. More than one had died while standing to take a piss.

They threw attack choppers at us and we shoot them down with drones. They try to open the road to run a truck with explosives up to our door and the mechanics get shot. If they tried to bring up tanks or artillery, I expected the old fashioned air to ground drones to show up.

The farm had the perfect plan. Not one of us on the ground could be traced to them, and from the ground looking into the air, who could swear that it wasn't one of their own government's rogue planes hidden behind those clouds, There were still plenty of Catholics and other Christians in the air force ranks. The attackers were just in a bad place. I expected that they were just now coming to understand that. Most likely they were trying to save face anyway they could at that moment.

Adair's plan was to humiliate them and end it quickly. He obviously hadn't been brought in to negotiate a peaceful ending. My plan was to end it with diplomatic pressure, he had obviously been installed for the kill shot.

I believed that to be true, even if it was me and Simon, who were the ones who were likely to get killed in Adair's eyes. Most likely he didn't even know who I was. He just knew that I was not part of his team. It wouldn't have mattered who they sent, since I wasn't part of anyone's team.

By the time that the sun went down and dead dark descended, I had shot and most likely killed five men. It wasn't a sense of accomplishment which I felt. It was more a sense that I was chipping away at the mess I found myself trapped inside. If we chipped enough pieces away it would at least crack, if not shatter completely.

In a few moments, for the first time, I was going to be completely on the offense. I was looking forward to it. It was very hard to win playing defense, even though we did have a shot at winning with the newsies inside with us. They were for sure keeping the pressure from the outside world in place. They were our only hope to win a defensive action.

That very night we would be seeing whether or not we could win an offensive action instead. I agreed with Adair on the need to seize the opportunity to at least attempt to drive a stake in the evil one's heart.

It was 2AM when I moved to the hole in the wall. There was complete darkness on the inside of the wall and even more darkness outside. It was a tight squeeze for me and the sloppy bag of clips for the assault rifle. I had come to love the M79 grenade launcher but there was no room for it.

I had managed to get Adair and Deacon to promise to move along the wall as we advanced and to support us with the bloop guns. There wouldn't be a lot of opportunities to do so, but they would be ready and at least trying to do it. Mostly I wanted to keep them from rushing reinforcements to the attack points. In close quarters I was more afraid of the the blooper hitting us by mistake. I did trust Adair and the Deacon to at least try to keep their ears penned back.

The six of us were outside and moving as quietly as possible. I saw the first two soldiers and held the others back while I slipped as close as possible. Then I quietly stood and put them down with one shot each. They weren't pretty shots and I doubt that I killed either, but they were hit bad enough so that they would not be shooting back.

After those two shots there was no more stealth involved. From that point forward it was run and shoot. Mostly it seemed to be me and Simon running and shooting and the other four keeping anyone from moving up on us from the flanks. That seemed to work so I just kept moving. There were also a few explosions. I was surprised by how few soldiers seemed to be returning fire. Even the return fire seemed to be aimed in the wrong places.

I lost track of the number of people I hit, and even the hits I took. If I had still been alive, I would be in pain, but not dead. I had one in the leg and one in the arm for sure. No one had to know that I had taken a hit at all. Neither of them seemed to even be annoying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.