Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 324

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 324 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

People came and went all the rest of the day on Christmas day. I walked across the street to deliver my gifts for Vlad, Anya, Leon, and the Dancer. I had a empty feeling when I passed those two empty units. I had been putting off dealing with those since my shooting. I found them a low priority, but still they sat there mocking me.

When I returned to my Downtown House, I searched through the list of messages on my computer. I was looking for one from Kate the realty slut. She had messaged me that she had a call from someone interested in the lesser priced unit in the Drugstore building.

It was the first day after Christmas when I called Kate to make the arrangements for her to show the unit. She came for the key about noon on the same day. The working couple was interested in the unit mostly because of the neighbors. The husband and wife were college professors at the Tryon branch of the state university. All that was according to Kate at least. Aster was getting a rep as having a high concentration of Euro Trash, which obviously appealed to some folks.

I also found a message which invited Sylvia and I to attend a New Years Party on a private estate in upstate New York. The invitation was from a US Senator no less. The invitation had been forwarded from the controller. They were posing as my social secretary for that crowd at least.

The message from the controller was that I had accepted. They just wanted to know, if they should send a Dress for Sylvia as well. I waited for Sylvia to arrive while Kate showed the unit. I drank coffee and tried to think of some way to spend the remainder of my day.

"Maxine," Kate said as she stood at my front door with a slightly less than middle aged couple beside her. "This is Samuel and Rachael Wilson, they just walked through unit two of the drugstore condo."

I already knew that but I didn't comment. "Well good, so what did you think?" I asked.

The place has the coolest funky view I have ever seen. The unit feels like it is sitting on top of the building next door. The views are all rooftops as if it were in Paris or something. Just too damn cool," the man said.

"It actually has some of my favorite views. My own best view is the second floor view of main street. Its the same view you have of main street. It is just gorgeous at night. Small town main street at night is something unique. Then there are the shadows from the other roof tops nearby at night. Just beautifully eerie."

"We are going to make an offer, but Kate here says to deal with her. We just wanted you to know we want the unit, if we can come to terms," Rachael said.

Samuel was a dark athletic looking man, while Rachael was a pudgy fair skinned woman. They were far from a beautiful couple. They were more the real average American couple.

"You guys put your heads together and let's see if we can't work together to make this happen." I suggested.

"We are hoping that since we met, we can all work together to make this a reality," Samuel suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." I agreed. They didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave but I did finally get them out of the house.

I called Sylvia at home since she hadn't shown up. "Hey Sylvia what are you planning for New Years Eve?" I asked.

"I don't have any plans. You told me to stay flexible we might get a party offer."

"Yes and we have. We have an invitation to the New Years Party of a Senator from upstate New York. Some little town on the Great Lakes called Oswego. He has some kind of summer place up there. They also use it for a big party over New Years."

"Is it going to be like that last party we attended?" Sylvia asked.

"I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised," I suggested.

"My first inclination is to say no thanks. Do you need me to go?" she asked.

"Not at all honey. If you don't feel comfortable going, then just say no. I won't be at all upset. This is not a job, it's social." I assured her.

"I do appreciate it, honest. I would never get the chance to go to fancy parties any other time. I'm still amazed by the last one we attended."

"I can put off ordering the dress for a couple of hours. Why not let me know by noon, if you change your mind."

The day after Christmas proved to be filled with movement on many fronts. Bristol Peace was at my rear door within minutes. I opened the door, but I didn't invite him in. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to fuck you up," he said menacingly.

"You are kidding right?" I asked. "You might want to rethink that, you are a small town thug. I have had some really bad ass people try that. As you can see I'm here, but they are not."

"You don't scare me bitch," he said.

I could have reached up and closed my hand around his throat and ended it right there. The problem was I would have had to kill him. Calling me a bitch, which was really true, didn't rise to the level of a capitol crime. Even so I needed to convince him that coming after me was a death sentence, so I went with the box opener to his throat.

I did it with one clean almost ballet like move. The box opener came from my hip pocket and the razor slid from the case as it moved toward his throat. He was against the wall as I spun his bigger body around. He had to be surprised by my strength. I didn't use an unreasonable amount. Before he really knew what was happening I had him against the wall and the razor against his throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.