Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 316

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 316 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

583 views all-time

The TV network had a fleet of limos to pick up their guests for the grand arrival at the red carpet. Getting home was going to be by taxi for most folks. Peter insisted that we call him to pick us up. Since it was one less unknown in the loop, I agreed.

I had the derringer safely tucked into my evening bag. No make up, no lipstick, no money, just a debit card and my derringer inside the white cloth pouch. Sylvia carried my throwaway cell phone in her purse. So the funky coat wasn't necessary after all. The limo was overly warm no doubt because everyone he drove all night would be only half dressed.

I had never really wondered why the people on the red carpet rushed inside. Well I knew that in the winter they were freezing their private parts off. Not me of course, being dead did have some advantages.

I posed first and it was nice to see the flashes popping. However when Sylvia got her turn it was like the Milky Way there were dots of light everywhere. Hell, if I had a camera I would have taken her picture. They had her posing this way and that for a lot longer than me. Then they shot several of us together insinuating that we were a romantic couple. I had forewarned Sylvia that it might be the case. She didn't seem to mind. I made sure I told the interviewers that Sylvia was my Gal Pal not lover. I didn't expect that bit of boring information to find it's way into any articles.

Once inside the party itself, we were greeted by the producer calling herself the party hostess. She introduced us to one of the housewives of Atlanta, who in turn introduced us to her husband. Her husband sent us on our way with the directive, to mingle.

So we wandered off to be mingled. I had no intention of inserting myself uninvited into any conversation unless directed to do so by the controller. Sylvia had men coming over to talk to us nonstop for the first hour. After that it slowed to a trickle.

After the rush Martin came by to say hello. Very quickly one of the housewives came by to claim the only real man in the place. I found it amusing that Martin was the male equivalent of Sylvia. If they gave him enough to drink he would start showing scars and telling Jaws type stories. Hell back in the old days we would be doing it together. We would probably be surrounded by a crowd with both men and women. Too bad Sylvia didn't have any noticeable scars. She could start a riot.

Pretty soon the lookers pretty much all had their picture made with one of the, so called, stars of the reality network. After that it was time for some serious networking. People came by to talk almost half of them left their car d or took mine. Mine magically appeared from Sylvia's purse. It was close to midnight when one of the reality stars came by to talk to me.

"Your's is the most daring of all these crap shows. Is it true all that stuff really did happen?" she asked.

"Yes, I didn't do anything posed. Hell half the time I didn't even know Mike or Gwen was there. They just paid to tag along and the TV show is what came from it."

"You were actually sucking that guys cock with a gun to your head, when martin shot him?" she asked.

"And a hell of shot it was too," I said smiling.

"Damn, I would love to see you sucking my husband's cock," she said.

"Do you want Martin to shoot him as well?" I asked.

"God no, we have a prenup," she said as if I should have known that. "We are just a little kinky. How would you and Sylvia like to come to a private party after this one."

Tell her you have an early morning run, but get a definite time to do something together later, the controller messaged.

"I'm really sorry Linda, but I am running a marathon in the morning at seven. To be honest, I would really love to, it I weren't. I can't speak for Sylvia." I said it smiling warmly.

"It might be fun," Sylvia said smiling a flirty smile. I had committed but Sylvia didn't really commit.

"Well we are having a party at our place in two weeks, I'll send you all the particulars." she said. "Is it BYD?" I asked.

"BYD?" Linda asked.

"Bring Your own Date," I replied.

"Oh, I can arrange an escort for you," she said.

"Someone interesting I hope," was my reply.

"Oh yes, for you I am sure I can find someone. You don't mind a little pain do you?" she said.

"Not a little, but if it goes to far, I do bite," I informed her.

"Oh my that does sound like fun," Linda said grinning. "Then I will be expecting you."

"Definitely," I replied.

"Good," was her comment.

She left us to go spread the word it seemed. The number of people wanting our contact information rose significantly. It was my plan to let the analyst at the farm take care of the screening. I was just going to go along as much as possible.

It was well after midnight when the Latin looking man in the tux came. He came to hit on Sylvia but after she very politely said she had a boyfriend, he turned his attention to me. It was not the first such encounter of the evening.

"I have seen your show, it is quite charming," he said. It was obviously bullshit. No one in their right mind would call Hard As Stone charming. He thought I was one of the housewives I expected.

He is Ferdinand Marco Dante, came the message in my head.

So what? I messaged back.

Be nice t him. He is a diplomat from a country where we suspect the government is in bed with the local drug cartel, was the reply.

"Thank you, and are you in the TV business?' I asked.

"No, I am the second Ambassador from my country to yours," he said all proud of himself.

"My that sounds like an important job," I replied.

"Sometimes it can be exciting," he suggested. Then he continued. "Do you live here in Washington?"

"No we just came in for the party. We fly back home tomorrow." I said smiling.

"Oh that is a shame," he said.

"Yes it is," I said touching his arm.

"Do you get to Washington often?" he asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.