Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 309: Seducing a Geek and the Gig

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 309: Seducing a Geek and the Gig - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

So what is the rest of the intel? I asked.

Oh you have all the intel you need. We have made it possible for you to run, so do your thing. the voice, that wasn't really a voice said.

Bullshit, you are going to get the senator killed, if you don't give me all you have, I said wordlessly.

Look you are such a hot shot operative, we are going to give you a shot. Do what you can, with what you have. When it is over, we will all know where we need to go. You might just decide that we do know best after all. Tell no one who you are working for, otherwise do what you have to do.

In the hidden part of my mind, I knew that something wasn't right. Sure it was some kind of test, but it just didn't make sense to risk the life of a friend of the agency on an untested nonexistent network.

You have five days in which to figure out what to do to best protect the senator. So you better get with it. We will give you any support we can, within our evaluation test perimeters. I was getting fucked and I knew it.

I left Sylvia working on the Real Estate projects, while I pulled all the information on the senator that I could from the internet. I got his picture and basic information. I also ran the background information in the public files through a less known set of programs to check him out a little deeper. I had access to those programs since the changes. I got more, but still came up with nothing to give me a hint who wanted him dead. The who could have told me how they would likely try to do it.

If he was attacking the drug cartels, then they wanted him dead, no doubt. They where the easy answer. They also were not finesse guys. They would just blow a car along the side of the road as his group of runners passed it. There wasn't a lot I could do about that in five days.

That just didn't seem right. I would have expected them to just cut their losses. With the kinds of damage the senator could do versus the amount of shit a hit like that on American soil would bring down on them, it seemed like a stupid move. Those guys where crude and insanely violent at times but I doubted that they were stupid.

I couldn't imagine that a scenario like that would be much of a test. It certainly wouldn't give the farm a hint as to what I could do operating alone. Hell, if I were running with the senator, I might not even survive. They sure had a hell of a lot of time and money invested in me. I suppose they could have decided that I was hopeless and expendable. They might not care that it was a stupid risk since they were planning to eliminate my model.

I thought doing it on my own with my own people was kinda of a cool idea. I couldn't use any of the retired spies or operatives without putting our arrangements in danger. Technically Slyvia wasn't one of us. She had been forced to be a source, She was not an operative in any real sense. I thought I could get away with that one. Blevins had never been an operative. He was also about to retire. I had a feeling he might like a little something to keep his mind active after he pulled the pin.

God knows I knew where to find a star struck computer geek. If it came down to who knew what, where, and when, then I needed my own geek. I wondered how Sylvia would feel about doing the geek, if it came to that. Hell if it came to that, I would screw the geek.

I didn't want to put too much on Sylvia all at once, so I just said, "So how do you feel about the cocktail party? Do you want to tag along as my date"

"I would love to, as long as I don't have to fuck you," she said smiling.

"Now, I'm going to have to rethink it. Oh hell come on, I'll find a curious housewife I'm sure." I said.

"Oh I'm sure there will be more than one husband and wife team interested. Those are some sick, bored people," she said.

"Sylvia how do you know so much about these clowns. Please don't tell me you are a fan."

"TV was a big part of my learning the American speech and customs," she said.

"No wonder you are so fucking warped," I said.

"Me warped, you are saying that just because I said I wouldn't fuck you," she said.

"Of course I am," I said smiling. "So we need to go buy something to wear. Everyone at that party probably saw my Emmy Dress," I didn't tell her that I had the CIA credit card. There was no sense complicating things.

"Tomorrow after school would be good," She said.

"Tomorrow it is. Now call Peter Gordon and invite him to the Cloak and Dagger tonight," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because we are about to see how good a computer Geek he is. Also how good a horse trader." I suggested.

"Okay but please don't do anything to hurt him. He seems like a nice man," she said.

"Boy, he seems like a nice boy," I corrected her. "Vlad and Blevins are nice men."

"You are so mean," she said and I wasn't sure if she meant it or not.

"Yes I suppose that I am. I am going to work on that, it you help me.

Sylvia left for home with a promise to call me once she arrived. I was not ready to forget the boys in the hood just yet.

I gave her a couple of hours to rest and prepare herself for the ordeal of entertaining the geek, before I drove over to pick Sylvia up. From her small condo we headed on down to the Cloak and Dagger.

I noticed that she was wearing a sweater and skirt for her trip to the Dagger. I imaged that it was because she would be in my Woody, and not riding on the scooter. I wore jeans and a sweatshirt, because it is what I wore almost exclusively when in Aster. Besides, I wan't the one tasked with entertaining the Geek. I didn't tell Sylvia why we were going to recruit him, and she didn't seem to care.

When we arrived, the geek had not arrived. We had time to fix drinks for ourselves before he showed. "Put her drinks on my tab," I said laughing. There were no tabs at the Cloak and Dagger, because all the booze belonged to the individual members and all the other things were paid by out dues. The only money that changed hands in the club were the Timmie tips. I was pretty sure that she made good money.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.