Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 288: the Awards and the Prize

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 288: the Awards and the Prize - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

When I looked up the editor had gone. I heard him getting dressed, so I wasn't surprised. Jennifer was snoring, so I left her alone. I gave some serious thought to going out for coffee. I didn't want, or need, to fake breakfast but I did want the coffee.

I happened to be sitting beside the phone when it rang. It is possible that had I not been, it might have awakened Jen, but I had my doubts. She was pretty much still inside whatever kind of stupor she have fallen into. I did make sure she was breathing before I answered the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello," Ms Stone. This is Jack Abrams. I wonder if I could impose on you to do a television interview this morning?" he asked.

"Why would I want to do that? You guys have the only interest in people watching that show." I replied.

"That is true enough, but it would really help us out if you did." He suggested, "I might find something I could do for you one day."

"Well, I am not going to hold my breath, but sure I will do the interview for you. Where is it?"

"The news people have set up a temporary studio in the lobby of the awards theater. I can have a car come by for you at ten if that is convenient." he suggested.

"Well it's nine now so I guess I will have time." Getting ready was no more than running some really hot water over my hands with some soap to cut any oils I might have come into contact with.

I went down to the lobby where Mike met me. "I wasn't expecting you?"

"I know. I thought you might like to have a friendly face. You never know when these news pukes will play gotcha."

I suppose that is true, but I'm not going to be trying to save the networks reputation, It they didn't want to risk it, they should have let me sleep." I suggested.

When we arrived, I said, "At least the ride was quiet,"

"Hopefully it's a sign of things to come." Mike said.

Once we were inside the lobby of the building things were a madhouse. People were running everywhere. I hadn't seen the TV control room trucks outside, but once I looked around I knew there were out there somewhere.

Mike seemed to know exactly where he was going, so I followed along behind. He led me into a small room that was obviously someone's office. Ms. Stone this is Amanda Roberts. Mrs. Roberts is an up and coming reporter at NBC."

"How nice," I said. "Sounds like a good profession."

"Well I like it," she informed me. "If you would have a seat, we can get started. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

Actually, I would yes," I said.

Some even younger woman brought the coffee to me. It wasn't great coffee, but it wasn't all that bad either.

"So are you ready to begin?" she asked.

"Why not," I replied.

"I haven't seen your show, but I have heard a lot about it. How much of it was staged?" she asked.

"To the best of my knowledge none of it?" I said.

"There were obviously people who died during the filming." she said.

I gave her a hard look. It appeared as thought the barbie doll look alike had plans to screw me. I suddenly realized that I didn't care whether the TV show survived or not. It was going to be personal between the two of us. Mike needed to break this up right away or else live with the consequences.

"Will you give me your opinion on something?" she asked.

"I can't imagine that my opinion has any value, but okay," I replied.

"Did you agree with the president's statement that torture had no place in our country." she asked.

"Are you baiting me, or are you seriously asking because you have some interest." I asked.

"They tell me it isn't a show with you that it is your life." she suggested.

"Let me ask you a question. Do you have a child?" I asked.

"Yes a son, 4 years old," She informed me.

"If your son were kidnapped, and I found one of them, but not your son. Would you want me to do whatever it takes to get your son back or turn the man over to the police."

"That isn't fair? she said "Very logical and unemotional feelings don't count at a time like that."

"It shouldn't be fair. It's an emotional issue," I said.

"If that doesn't make you think enough how about this. Soldiers have a compound surrounded. They have to attack it. They need to know who is inside, and how they are armed. Should they do whatever is necessary or take additional casualties because they weren't willing to do it.

So to answer your question, I think that so long as the man ordering it is willing to do it himself, or stand there watching it happen, then it falls under necessary evil.

I had seen the man standing in the lobby with what looked like a cell phone. It was only later that I learned it was digital video camera. I also learned that the was being paid by Jack Abrams.

Barbie was not all that friendly when I left. I told Jack Abrams, when he called an hour later, that it was very likely my interview would never make it onto TV.

"Don't worry a copy of it is already on UTube. I wasn't going to let those liberal pukes post some crap." he said as if it was okay. Someone should tell him an ambush is an ambush.

"I think they were just going to ignore it," I said.

"They have lots of outlets for their propaganda so one site should at least be fair," he said as I if I was going to believe that. It was all about the ratings.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.