Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 279: Home at First Light

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 279: Home at First Light - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

On the drive back I had some quiet time. I wasn't occupied with thoughts of how to kill Nanny Cunt or the boyfriend, so the computer circuits were buzzing with what passed for thoughts about my biggest problem. That problem being power of course. How to get it and how to conserve it.

I stopped for gas near Capitol City. I had a need to add to my cooling system, so I went inside. I don't usually do that. While I was in there I saw a small tire pump hanging on a hook. One end of the wire plugged into the accessory outlet, what used to be called the cigarette lighter. It powered the pump which could be used in an emergency to inflate a flat tire. The example was to pump it up so that one didn't have to change the tire on a some dark lonely road. If it weren't for the power problem, I would never have noticed the pump. I could simply buy something like it and cut off the appliance. I could put an end on it which would accept one of my charging devices. My intake was under one of the round bullet scars I had from the old body. My purse contained the various adapters which I needed to use for about any power source.

Back on the road, I decided that I had been told about the power accessory outlet on a car I had just been so intrigued with the free electron charging that I hadn't paid enough attention to the other methods. I hadn't considered that I would be on the road that much or that I would be hiding out in a house without power. I had thought about being caught in a jungle or rain forest somewhere for days, In which case the solar array jacket would be important and I would be operating like someone who hadn't had enough sleep. I would be on maximum power conservation mode. The vehicle charging was a huge discovery hidden in my memory bank. I still couldn't sit across for a school for a half hour without being noticed, but there were plenty of deserted parking lots around, since so many businesses had closed.

I arrived home at first light. I hadn't bought the adapter end for the car, so I went home to rest, as I thought of the recharging. The more I used terms from my old life the more I felt in touch with it. Since I had all day, I ran TV shows for the last few days. Mostly it was fictional drama but some news shows crossed my mind as well. There were bits of information in even fictional dramas that tended to be of value once the rest of the crap was sifted out.

News shows were more of a bore, since someone's pig winning best in show, was of no interest to me at all. What was happening in the Arab spring was only of minor interest, but I did store the information since it might be of interest at a later date.

I sent a message to the duty controller at the farm. I asked him/her to check on the status of Nanny Slut's BF for me. I could have done it and the controller knew it, but I would have had to search all kind of things. Things which I wasn't familiar with. They could task a random search on a computer dedicated to such things. Things like Medical Examiner's reports. When something came up concerning that particular murdering prick, they would know it. If it were alerted to forward me a message, the computer called BART would do that as well.

Bart's access was absolutely restricted to the people at the farm who approved requests. They claimed it was so that he wouldn't get bogged down in minutiae. I was surprised, when I got an approval for the search without having to beg or promise the operator a blow job.

Speaking of which, my circuits were running super fast and producing a lot of heat. They had been since I saw the light in the sky over the campground. I was sure there was no computer adrenaline surges, but I wondered if there wasn't something like it. I felt a familiar sensation surging through my circuits. Damn it, as impossible as it sounded I was horny.

"Just like with the sense of taste and smell I had receptors built into the channel which discharged the coffee and foods I pretended to eat. Those receptors were there to tell me when I was finished and even what was happening, so that I could control the valves and relays. As I remembered how it felt to masturbate, I began to rub that opening as if it were my vulva. I was just pretending of course/

Equally shocking was that by mixing memory and those sensations the circuits which replaced my brain became warm. Usually it was of concern when my circuits heated up, but I had no desire to stop it. Actually I had a desire to continue, which I did. If what I was doing burned something up, fuck it, I thought. I needed something and I was pretty sure I was headed for it. Without warning stored memories from my old life flashed through my active circuits and I began to respond just as I had with the old body. Things that passed for muscles began to clinch and I began to store energy somewhere without knowing why. Then all of a sudden that stored up energy released itself in what can only be described as an orgasmic rush. It was the same feeling I had when I had danced with the man earlier.

I found that I could orgasm, I had expected to only be able to please men in order to manipulate them. That was one of the things they explained to me at the farm. I was the perfect candidate because I had always been willing to use sex as a weapon. To me it was just like any other weapon. They didn't factor in that I just liked screwing as well as the guys I used had.

Since I didn't have a birth canal aka pussy, I was taking it up the ass so to speak all the time. That being the case, I needed about two minutes before I had sex to empty everything. It was just to be sure I didn't get lost in the feeling while doing it and discharge the pretzels and beer at an inappropriate moment.

I was finding out things about the new me all the time. I expected that the controllers were as well. I could see them sitting in their dark room responding to me as if they were watching a porno movie. I had visited their control room and they had something called Response Interpolation Algorithms. In other words they could build a picture to see what I saw but also to show me as I was relating to the things around me. It was some kind of weird shit like super techno Gwen and Mike with their camera following me thing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.