Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 270: Interrogation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 270: Interrogation - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Besides Eve it's too late for breakfast, but we can ride the bikes to lunch, I said. That is just what we did. Lunch was a Barbecue sandwich at the barbecue pit, as the Gunny had called Keplan's. It wasn't near as far as Helen's which was a good thing since it was apparently going to start raining soon.

I didn't mind riding the bike in the slight rain. If I had long hair I might have objected. Long hair requires fancy cuts and styling which go all to hell when wet. In my case the spike of hair one to two inches long is never a problem. Usually it just fall flat on my head anyway since even spiking it is too much trouble for me in the morning. If I go to one of the clubs I usually take the time to do it.

That morning of course it was flat on my head anyway. It was also thin enough that a quick towel drying was enough to bring it back to its usual 'bad hair day' look. The rain, the hair. the events of the night before all told me that it was going to be a bad day in Aster for the skinny bitch crowd. When I saw Blevins and some younger chick standing at my door, I wasn't surprised. I saw them on the security camera first so I was on the way down the fancy open staircase even before they rang the bell.

"Good morning Blevins, you want some microwaved coffee?" I asked as I filled my delta cup and shoved it into the microwave to reheat.

"No thanks, Maxine we need you to come down to the station and give a statement," he said.

"You know I am going to have to get Jennifer to meet me. I need to call and find out when she can make it. Of course if I am under arrest, I will call her from the jail," I knew the drill and I was very calm."

"You don't seem surprised." the new chick commented.

"Why in the world would I be surprised. I am interviewed when someone steals a dog in this town. It's that damn TV show." I said smiling innocently.

"How do you feel about a poly," the chick asked.

"How do you feel about stepping in dog shit on your way to the prom?" I asked. I turned my attention to Blevins, "So do I call Jennifer now, or when I get to the Jail."

"Why don't you see if she can meet us down there now," he replied.

I pushed her code on my speed dial. "I need to speak to the shyster hon, afraid I can't take no for an answer. I am staring at a pair of police handcuffs."

"What the hell are you talking about," Jennifer said. "This better be good I'm with a client."

"Blevins and some milk drinking chick are here to take me in. They want a statement about something or other. You told me to never leave you out of the fun, so I'm calling."

"Let me speak to that prick," she demanded.

"Easy counselor you will blow a gasket," I said as I handed the phone to Blevins.

"Hi Jen," he said with just a little timidity in his voice. Anyone with any sense at all tended to cut Jen some slack.

"What the hell does she mean you are taking her in?" Jen asked first thing.

"At this point we just want to talk. The new DA wants to get a statement he can review," Blevins said trying to get from under the weight coming down.

"Then you sit down at Max's steel counter work bench and have a cup of coffee while I make a phone call. If Max can't hear this tell her I'll be calling back within the next fifteen minutes."

"I suppose you take your coffee with lots of cream," I said to the younger woman with Blevins.

"Make it black, and let's all try to get along," she said.

"Easy for you to say," Eve chimed in. There she was trying to sound human again. She had probably been waiting days to throw that in somewhere.

"So Blevins why the interview, you know that now that I'm lawyered up I don't have to answer anything." I said.

"Then we need to wait till we get you on the record," the chick said.

"Blevins did they tell you to stay in the background since we have a history. If they did you cn tell them that I said you are a lousy fuck. I'm not going to be unduly influenced by your poor bedroom performance."

"Very funny," he said to me and then turned to the chick to add. "That never happened."

"I knew you were drunk Blevins, but I didn't know that you were that drunk," I said seriously. Eve burst into laughter.

"What was your name sweetie," I asked the milk drinker detective.

"Jane Holloway," she said.

"Well Jane, if you keep acting like this, I am never going to screw you," I said with a smile.

"Good," she said not the least embarrassed.

"So you have been forewarned about me. You know what they say fore warned is forearmed and four armed is half an octopus."

"You know it's about the firefight in the Mystic parking lot," Blevins said.

"I saw it on the news this morning, otherwise I know nothing. That is my statement."

"What if I told you that someone saw your car there?" the chick said jumping right in. Someone had obviously told Blevins to stand down.

"Then I would suggest that you read your police reports from this morning, and suggest that it is time that we wait for Jennifer." The kid backed down and Blevins had the tiniest of smiles.

It was two cups of coffee for me before Jennifer called. Two cups of coffee with two cops sitting silently at your table seem to last forever. "Okay, put me on speaker Max." After a moment she went on, "I cleared my schedule and Jerry is going to send in one of his people to observe, so that we only have to do this once. Blevins love, you just get in your little police car and go on back to the station. I will present Maxine at 4PM sharp. At that time we will hold this interview for the record."

"Jennifer, I passed the bar recently and would love to observe. Would you consider allowing me in the interview room as well," Eve asked it over the speaker phone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.