Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 260: Who Is That Guy

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 260: Who Is That Guy - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I saved Billy Ames for the next day. I called him after breakfast on a mid week morning. I got him directly. He didn't even have a secretary buffer. Times must be hard for Ames Enterprises, I thought. We first went through the usual catching up song and dance. I found out that Billy was married and had a daughter 12 years old.

Of course there was the usual, my daughter isn't allowed to watch your show, but she knows who you are. She would love to meet you. He thought that was a compliment. Most of the jerks did for some reason.

So Billy, I'm looking for a building cheap. One that I can renovate into a downtown condo units. Jennifer said you might have something in your holdings that you would part with." I suggested.

"I got the old NCNB building. It would do pretty well for that," he replied.

"That thing is a monster," I said. It was one of those downtown banks built in the sixties. Even though Aster was a small town those downtown branches at that time were big buildings. At least big for the size of the town. The building was about 30 feet wide 60 feet long and five stories tall. It was a bit more building than I could afford. Especially since it was a total gamble.

"I don't know Billy, that's a bit more than I can handle. The renovations on that would eat me alive." I admitted.

"How about the old downtown pharmacy," he suggested. "It's 42 x 68 and three stories tall."

"I don't know the dimensions aren't what I would like, but I would be more than happy to take a look at it," I admitted.

"When are you free," he asked.

"Let's do it after lunch," I suggested.

"I'll meet you in the parking lot at 2PM, if that is okay?" he asked.

"2PM in the rear works for me just fine. I'll see you there," I said. I sat down in my own living room to stare out the window at the downtown pharmacy. Yes it was right across the street from me. That particular building might date back to Aster's mill era. Those mills were built around the turn of the century.

Mostly they were moved to Aster for the cheap labor, but some for the availability of building materials. At that time one could still find the lumber to cut post and beams for simple construction. Also bricks were available from the new brick company just outside town. Cheap labor and abundant building materials made for the easy building of factories of every kind. Factories put money into the economy, and that created the new improved downtown of the thirties, forties and fifties. Those days were gone, but the grand old buildings remained even if they stood empty at that moment.

From my front window I could see that the building was empty sure, but all the front glass was still intact. It also was free standing. Unlike my building it was on a corner lot. It had streets on two sides and alleys on the other two. The door and display windows had been replaced but even the replacements dated back to the sixties at least, maybe even farther back.

The first floor had been the display area and it was open except for the post and beams. There most likely would be a small office area at the rear. There wasn't much reason to speculate about what was inside the building, I might as well wait and see for myself.

Eve and I rode the bikes around town since the day had gotten warmer than most had been recently. Our rule was anything over 35F degrees was good enough to ride. It helped me keep my weight down and my stamina up. Eve just did it to hang out with me, I expected.

As we pulled the bikes into the rear parking lot of the downtown house, I was giving lunch some thought. I might not have gotten so close to the homeless man, if I hadn't had my mind on the housing and the lunch situation. I would surely have realized that he wasn't any of the usual homeless who hangout in the downtown area. It had always been my biggest fault that my mind only works on a couple of things at a time.

Of course I did notice him, when he walked toward us. It was at that time that I moved my hand close to the .38 while I watched his hands. I could never really forget that people wanted me dead. Since that was the case, every stranger was to be taken seriously.

"Hello there," I said to the man. "Can I help you?"

"They tell me you are good for a meal, I haven't eaten in a couple of days," he said.

"I can do that, " I said as I reached into my pocket for my wallet. I kept my eyes on his while I worked the piece of cardboard from the canvas wallet. "Now you take this card to the corner of Lexington and Main streets and they will give you lunch and charge it to my account. Then you walk out Lexington Avenue till you get to the Light House Family Ministry. Go in there and they will give you a place to take a shower, some clean clothes and a bed." I kept my eyes on him.

"It would be easier if you just gave me five bucks," he said.

"Sweetie, if they told you I would give you a meal, they also told you I don't give cash to strangers. Now take the card and get the meal, then go find a place to get off the streets at the mission, or just move on." I said as kindly as I could and still be stern.

He chose to grab my arm to make his next point. "Then I will just take the money," he said holding a large folding knife in front of him. He was obviously no killer. He was more into intimidation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.