Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 232: Working on the Plan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 232: Working on the Plan - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I awoke only slightly before noon. Since everyone had traveled the day before, we all slept in on day two. Since we all had transportation of some kind, we straggled out to whatever meal we were in the mood to eat. In my case it was very thick French toast complete with link sausage and apple sauce. I also had lots of french roast coffee. The coffee was only adequate but it was better than nothing.

When I got back to the motel, I used Martin's secure line to speak with Jen. "First of all you Barrister slut, did you get there alright, and are they treating you well?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine and Bob even pulled in an hour or so ago," she informed me.

"Good for him, I want you to do something for me?" I said.

"Anything, you know that," she replied.

"Find out how I can keep everything Estavante has. I plan to take everything that isn't bolted down. I want you to make it legal somehow." I said.

"How long do I have to set it up?" she asked.

"Not long, you know I can't tell you any more," I said.

"Okay let's start by suing his ass for 100 million dollars. Take whatever is obviously valuable and we will see if we can find a way to make it a bounty if nothing else. Set a president for people to attack the cartels. Not many would have the courage, but a few might."

Jen's mind was running wild. "Do what you have to, if it doesn't work, we can always drop it in the deepest part of the ocean." I paused a moment then added, "Now don't you let those assholes mistreat you."

"Not a chance, I got friends in high places," she said.

"Or you have high friends in places they shouldn't be," I asked.

"That to," Jen answered before I hung up on her.

There was a good chance Jen could get our little syndicate title to at least the yacht. That is if Alex could steal it. The yacht most like had some get away money on board as well. Without a doubt, Estavante would have a suitcase full of money in the car as he headed to the yacht. That was reason enough not to let him onto an escape plane. Sure he would be just as dead, but all the beautiful money would be gone with him. No it wasn't about the money, but I never knew anyone to turn down cash.

None of us was beyond the reach of the drug cartels, but then as Martin had said earlier, we were all looking for our place to die anyway. I had a feeling we might be able to declare a truce with the cartel but maybe not. There was a lot of bounty money to be made, and a lot of retired special ops guys to go for it. We might just start a cottage industry.

Eve and I went for a walk on the beach, which was just a couple of blocks away. The water was beautiful even in the slightly chilly air. "So robo slut, how much C4 do we need to make the air strip look and sound as though it were being bombed? Oh yeah and to blow up the bridges and road going out. We probably need to leave some IEDs behind as well.

"Probably it will be Semtex. Ten pounds will blow half this place away, that is assuming I can find things for secondary explosions. Twenty pounds might be better that would give us enough left over to start a campfire," She said..."

"My aren't you getting to be the wise ass?" I said.

"It's the only reason they let me hang around with you," she reminded me. "What we are really going to need are detonators, and a trigger," she informed me. "You haven't given me enough information to know exactly how many detonators.

"Then it's twenty pounds of Semtex and twenty five detonators. We need the detonators to have different frequencies I suppose?" I suggested.

"Five each of five frequencies should work." Eve suggested.

"Okay but we need to make a lot of noise," I admitted.

"That will do it," she informed me.

"Okay we can blow the airstrip and mine the road," I said.

"You have someone to hijack the boat maybe," she reminded me.

"I think Alex will come though. Now we need air support. What is Langley prepared to provide." I asked.

"Hold on, I'll give them a call." Eve established a data link and I stood waiting while electrons flew through the air. "One predator drone to do fly overs for intel only."

Right, I thought. Most likely satellite images as it passed over. If they could get them to us real time, it was better than nothing. "Can we get some electronic intercepts to tell us, if Estavante is really home?" I asked.

I waited a few minutes then Eve said, "Give them twenty four hours notice, and they will intercept until we leave."

"Tell them I expect them to live up to their bargain and I'll keep up my end. Now lets go back and get the plan started." I said.

It was a half hour before we were all together to begin. "I can see three problem areas." Vlad said. "The yacht, the villa and that air strip. If he gets to the air strip we could lose him."

"I agree," Martin said. "We need to neutralize that first thing."

"Actually I think we need to neutralize it in a big way. I think it would be a good idea, if Estavante thinks there is an air attack. If he does, I would expect that he will run like hell."

"Can we get that kind of air support?" Anya asked.

"Not from my friends, I asked earlier. How about it Martin do you guys have air assets," I asked.

"Not that kind of assets. About all we have is forward observation planes to do troop position reports. We can't always get satellite or drone pictures." Martin said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.