Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 225: Eve Does the Cowboys B$G

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 225: Eve Does the Cowboys B$G - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I went into Cowboys alone, then took a seat at the bar. "Well Maxine we haven't seen you here in a while," Sarah said. "Where yo u been girl?"

"Oh, I was on one of those European vacations." I admitted. I also smiled.

"So was it fun?" she asked placing a cup of coffee in front of me.

"I couldn't wait to get home. So what's been going on here?" I asked looking around the half full dance floor.

"Nothing at all. This place is always boring unless you come in." she said it with a wink. We both knew that 99.9 % of the time nothing happened with me around either. But when it did, it happened fast and with maximum violence. Everybody else in a place like cowboys was all about posturing. I was all about staying alive and uninjured. The best way to do that when you are light in the ass is to strike first and just as hard as you can all at once.

"Some of the guys used to ask about you for a while, then they kind of stopped." Sarah said.

"Yeah I know, out of sight, out of mind. It is just the way it is in the real world." I admitted.

"Yep," she said. I looked up to see Eve walk into the place. With her short spiky hair, and her almost flat chest, she could have been either sex, or in her case no sex. She did have the movements of a woman though. That was the one thing which I hadn't realized before. Eve's movements were much more fluid and graceful. She moved a hell of a lot more catlike than Lucy had. It wasn't as hard as I had thought, to pin her sex down as female. I looked around and noticed about half the men were responding to her. I don't mean that they looked as though they would jump her, just that they wanted to know more about her.

I gave it just a minute, then asked Sarah who the chick was. Sarah knew that I was bisexual, so she answered honestly, but she also had to register that I had asked. "I have no idea. It is the first time I have seen her in here."

I moved over to intercept Eve. "Hello, my name is Maxine. Could I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm Eve. It's nice to meet you," she said smiling at me. She obviously knew how to carry off a flirtation.

"So Eve, what do you do?' I asked.

"Whatever I have to do," she said smiling. I would never have expected that kind of response.

"How interesting, so you are one of those submissive girlies?" I asked laughing a little.

"Well I am pretty girlie, even though I don't always look it," she said that smiling a sexy smile as well.

"I do love a girlie, girl," I informed her.

"Me to," she said returning my smile. She was about to add more, when I noticed her looking over my shoulder. She seemed to tense, so I got a little concerned.

"Hi there ladies, would you like to dance?" the older of the two men asked.

I took a good look at him. He was an older looking version of his companion. Both were blond, around 6' tall and thin. "Holy crap are you two related?" I asked pretty sure that they were.

"Yeah," the younger one said. "I'm Billy and that's my dad."

"Dear God, tell me you are kidding," I demanded.

"Nope," the older one said.

"Mom and Dad are divorced. Dad and I just came from her wedding." the younger one said laughing. I couldn't help it I broke into choking laughter.

"That is so fucked up," I said.

"Tell me about it," the older one said. "So you wanna dance or what?"

"Sure why not," I replied. I was curious to see if the nerds had taught Eve to dance better than they had Lucy. Lucy got her personality in pieces. In theory Eve should be able to dance as well as her donor had.

The song was a slow one, so the younger of the two men held me close while we danced. "God I love an older woman," he said letting his hand fall to my butt.

"Now, if they only loved you back," I said with a laugh.

"Don't be like that. I'm young and I'm strong," he said.

"And I'm old enough to be your mother," I said.

"Yeah, but you have better boobs than she does," he said.

"And you know this how?" I asked.

Well I have felt both now," he said as he pulled me closer.

I wanted to relax and enjoy the feeling of his body but I had to be concerned with Eve. I couldn't allow her to get into trouble. I looked over to see her with her head on the older man's shoulder. I wondered if she knew how to extricate herself when the time came.

The father and son came back to our table and seated themselves without asking. I looked at Eve. Since she didn't appear concerned I went with it. I had about half the coffee left in my cup when the father asked me to dance.

I found myeslf in his arms with his hard cock pressing against me. "Do you like that?" he asked pressing it hard against me. I pretty much ignored him. "Your friend liked it." he said.

"How nice for you both," I said smiling.

"Okay, so I guess you are into kids," he suggested.

"How about I'm into all kinds of people, just not all people," I said smiling.

"I guess I understand," he said.

"Good," I replied. I looked over to see Billy and Eve locked in a deep kiss. "Now that's interesting."

"Oh my, it looks as though your friend is a lot more friendly than you are," the man pretty close to my own age suggested.

"Yes it most certainly does seem that way. I should speak to her before I go," I said.

"If she needs a ride home, I'll drive her," he suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.