Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 219: Jennifer's Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 219: Jennifer's Party - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

If I were a better person, I would most likely have been concerned about Mike's plans. If I were a better person I would try to stop him, but I guess I am just not that better person. My concern was for the cops. If everyone was telling the truth, then someone was playing a really devious game.

I had been to enough magic shows to realize that anything was possible. The question wasn't could it have been done. The question was, had it been done. Then the question became why had it been done. The only way to know was to grab somebody who knew and ask them politely. Then ask them not so politely until they answered.

I couldn't forget it, but I did move past it. I did my normal things. At least as much as I could without either an office or a home. The guys from Eve central had taken over my building. My office became my cell phone and my notebook computer. I hooked into anyone's Wifi available to me. I even worked from my own parking lot.

It was several days after Mike's visit when Jen finally got the party arranged. She wanted something bigger than her house would hold. The real reason was probably that the neighbors talked to Bob. Some of the guys took him aside and explained that they were tired of their wives complaining. He either got them all invited, or they were going to start shutting down Jen's parties after midnight.

Armed with that information, Jen began looking for a place to have her party. What she found was the carriage house at the defunct Hazelwood bed and breakfast. The Bed and Breakfast had been converted to a drug rehab facility, but the old carriage house wasn't being used. It was still available for parties, just as it had been when the Hazelwood was a Bed and Breakfast.

Jen could put a party together in no time. She had a list of semi pro party goers. All she had to do was call Helen to cater it, and then start down the list. Most of Jen's parties were nothing more than an excuse for a bunch of drunks to get together. Since her parties seldom required me to dress too far over the top, I usually went along.

I knew that I have the worst legs imaginable, so I usually wore pants of some kind. I would have worn pants to her party that night, but Jen insisted that I dress a bit more like the others. Since I had nothing, I planned to go shopping after my mall walk on the Saturday morning of the party.

I waited until mid morning before I walked. When I finished, I went from one department store to the next. I just saw nothing I even wanted to try, let alone wear. The dress I finally saw was floor length and it fit me perfectly. It showed my trim little butt and hid my mangled calf muscle. It did most of what one of those type dresses should do. The down side was I would not be able to wear a bra with it. If I wanted any shape at all, I needed a bra with forms.

The sales lady noticed me look at my lack of boobs in the mirror and shake my head. She approached me with a small box. From the box she removed two silicone forms. She sprinkled some power in them then pulled the top of the dress down. She fitted the forms over my small breasts. Then replaced the top of the dress. That two inches on each of my breasts made a huge difference.

Sure I was never going to be beautiful, but I was quite attractive, in a jumbled up way. Nothing on my body quite matched, but there was a street urchin appeal to that even. I took the dress with me since miracle of miracles it fit right off the rack.

I spent the day getting ready for the party. Not only did I do that, but Jen's whole house was on Party alert. Everything had to do with the party. There was an undertone of impending doom in my case, but there was a building excitement in Jen and Bob.

In the last few years Jen's parties had become two events in one. First there was food, drink, and socializing which was an important part of any party. Then after midnight those more faint of heart began to leave. By 2AM the number of people left was down to a handful. That handful was certain to engage in partying not covered by Emily Post.

When one stayed past the witching hour, there were never any guarantees how things would end. One had to be open to anything short of murder or force-able rape. Just say no, was not an option. I felt very elegant in the long dress, so I was hoping for the best. I had not worn a wig even though it would have made the outfit much more attractive. I didn't simply because I expected that things would get carried away and of course they did.

Jen always set the guest list. Most of the people came from her world, not mine, so they were almost complete strangers. I had seen a few at other parties, but she always found new ones as well. That night after midnight a redheaded man attached himself to me. I'm not sure to this day that Jen didn't send him to me as a pity screw. That might have been her intention but those things take on a life of their own.

The redhead and I danced in the middle of the floor. Moving to the music was the best I could do even when I hadn't been drinking, which I had of course. One needed to be at the very least well lubricated for the antics that were to follow.

The music was still playing and I sensed that we weren't along on the dance floor when he pushed down on my shoulders. I resisted just a second, then surrendered to it. It took less than a second for me to be on my knees. Then a second more and his cock was out and touching my lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.