Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 198: Decisions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 198: Decisions - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Here is the deal. We know you killed at least two of these guys, when it wasn't really necessary. We could maybe get a successful prosecution, but it is just as likely we would turn you into some kind of urban legend," The older gray haired man said.

"Your chances of winning are about like mine of flying a jet fighter this afternoon," Jen said to the Federal Prosecutor.

"That isn't the point. The point is do either of us want to risk it, when there is a so much easier way out of this dilemma?" he asked.

"What's the way?" I asked.

"Disappear for six months. Give this time to just blow over. When you show up again, no one ever mentions any of this mess."

"Well that's the win for you, what do we get?" Jen asked before I could.

'You get a transactional immunity," he said.

"Immunity for all things, state and federal," Jen said. "We both know without the state immunity, this don't mean shit."

"I have an agreement with a federal and a state judge to sign off on it." he said.

"While we are at it, I want to piggy back those last few drug cases in which my client was involved. You know the ones that led to multiple arrest for your guys," Jennifer said.

"Yeah, I figured as much." he said. "We can sign on to that."

I sat quietly, while they talked about me as if I weren't even in the room. I wondered when Jennifer would go for the federal pension. I know that seems like way too much, but you don't know Jen, the pit bull. If she smells blood in the water she is like a shark. To her it is all a game. To her it's like BDSM sex, it isn't only about getting off, it's even more about humiliating the other side.

"One more thing, we want a letter of appreciation from the DEA and FBI. We won't make it public, but it might help out somewhere down the road." Jen said with a sweet smile.

"That's absolutely all you get," he said angrily.

She turned to me and whispered, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" I had a hard time not breaking into laughter.

Jennifer without my permission made several calls. The replies started to come in almost immediately.

"I hear you need to get out of the country for a while. How would you like to come to work for me?" The voice belonged to Alex. Yes Alex the pirate hunter.

"I think that I have had about all the excitement that I can stand for a while," I said.

"After our last little adventure, I just fly the Maxim Security flag over a ship and we don't so much as get an unidentified blip on the radar. Everybody wants to be sure we know that they are friendlies. This is a lot more boring than I expected." Alex was serious, he had started Maxim for excitement. It would happen again, of that I had no doubt. I just wasn't sure I wanted to be part of it.

"Give me 24 hours?" I asked.

"Hell take all the time you want, the offer will still me open," He replied.

I had no idea Alex would call, I had even less of an idea that the Admiral would call. "Ms Stone, you know who this is?" he asked.

"Yes Admiral I recognize the voice. What can I do for you?"

"I wondered if you would set aside some time for me tomorrow. I have a business proposition for you." he said.

"I am truly flattered, but I don't follow orders well at all," I said.

"Now that is true, but you do give them well. Let's talk tomorrow, say10 AM at that breakfast house everyone here is raving about?" he asked.

"To be here by 10AM you would have to leave at 6AM," I said.

"Yes, why is that a problem for you?" he asked.

"It just seems an awfully long way to drive for breakfast," I said.

"If the food is as good as my people say, it isn't all that far. Maybe I can recruit your friend as well." He said calmly.

I slept poorly, since I had Alex and the Admiral on my mind. There was also the fact that Earl, Amy, and Lucas had pretty much taken over Lois's apartment. The TV network was paying, so I should care less who was using the place. I guess I was a little jealous. Somehow I made it through the night, even though I was distracted by imagining what they were doing in Lois's apartment.

When morning came, I sat drinking coffee while I waited for the Admiral. His driver came to the apartment at exactly 10AM. "Ms Stone, the admiral is waiting in the car for you," he suggested.

"Let me pee and I'll be right out," I didn't just pee, I also slipped the .357 wheel gun onto my hip. My fancy cane was being held by the cops until the inquest, so I picked up the cane I used before the fancy one arrived from Europe.

"So Admiral, what did you want to talk about?" I asked once we were seated at one of Helen's Picnic tables. It was late enough so that we were alone at the table. Everyone else seemed to have eaten and moved on to other things.

"You know that is probably the best ham and egg sandwiches I have ever eaten. I can not believe it came from a paper bag. It is even harder to believe that it was reheated in a microwave. There is just no way that can be real." he said.

"I hear that a lot," I replied.

"Can you arrange a meeting with the woman who owns this place?" the admiral asked.

"Do you mean now?" I asked.

"Well after we finish our business," he suggested.

I picked up the cell phone from the table, where I had placed it before I sat down, I speed dialed Helen. "Helen, it's me Max, can you call me as soon as you get this, please,"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.