Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 147

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 147 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

It wasn't quite dark when Alex and I met on deck. "I am going to call a meeting of the crew and the wives to tell them what to expect. That would be the ideal time for you to slip your speed boat into the water." I suggested.

"It Isn't a speed boat. Its an unsinkable raft made mostly of parachute nylon covered Styrofoam. It has an electric motor so not much speed, but it is quiet. Nonetheless you are right, if they don't know what I'm doing, they can't testify." he said.

"Exactly, can you manage with two of the friends?" I asked.

"Sure, I just need one to hold the boat steady and one to keep their heads down while I blow the shit out of their boat." he said grinning.

"You love this shit don't you?" I asked.

"You fucking well know it, and you do to. When this is over I'm going to start a security company. Piss on it, I have more money than any one man could spend in a lifetime. It's time to have some fun." he said.

"It ain't always fun, but do what you think is best. So keep your powder dry and shoot straight," I said. "Oh if you can spare him, leave me the teacher, he knows the most about the radar and the ships controls," I admitted.

"How about you get the drunk, as you call him, and the teacher, can you do it with them?" he asked.

"No, but maybe I can hold them off till you get back. That is if they even come." I said.

"You know damn well they will come. We are most likely going to pass right by them. If I see them what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Go for the fucking boat. If we can't hold them off, then life is just gonna suck a little more today."

"So here is what is going to happen," I said to the captain and the three man crew a half hour later. "We are going to keep watch with night vision goggles. If they come, we will try to keep them off the ship. If they do get on board, you have two choices, fight or try to surrender. I don't know how receptive they will be to taking prisoners, after we kill a few of their friends, but that's up to you. If you want to fight, I can find you a weapon. After a while there will be plenty laying around. If you change your mind and want to shoot someone, pick up one and pull the trigger."

"Do you think the three of you can hold them off?" one of the crew said a little shaken.

"We are sure as hell going to try," I said.

"Would you mind showing me how to shoot one of those things. I think I want to be on deck, not trapped like a rat in a can." Mary Ellen said. She got a whole lot of respect for that.

"Might as well count me in as well," Alice said.

"You would do better in the galley with the antibiotic cream and hot coffee," I suggested.

Not only did I give Mary Ellen my Glock 20, I gave her a walkie talkie. Alex had bought them from Radio Shack, I'm sure, but they worked just fine.

I went to the rear of the ship. and found the drunk standing there with his goggles scanning the ocean carefully. "I know you don't think a lot of me. I have done a lot of stupid weak things Maxine, but you can take this to hell with you. I will not let you down tonight."

"I never thought you would," I said smiling my best smile at him. "I'm going to send the Teacher back with an extra shotgun for you. If they start up the sides of the ship pump a few of those at them. They might have second thoughts."

"Can't hurt, You know I haven't held one of these since I was a kid," he said pointing to the M16 rifle. I sure as hell killed a lot of men with it then. Didn't even know why I was doing it. This time I know why, and it feels a hell of a lot better."

"Good, lets do a few of them a favor, and send them to paradise to collect their virgins." I said.

"Bet your ass," he agreed "Me and the teacher can handle this end of the boat. Just as long as we run out of bad guys before bullets."

"Keep your head down, Alice is our medic tonight, and she don't need the work." I said smiling. If they all needed to be macho to keep it together, the least I could do was play along.

"Teacher, I need you at the back of the boat with Alice's husband. I swear I didn't remember his name and I refused to call him the drunk that night."

"You mean Bear, yeah I'll go back and stand beside him anytime," he said.

"Stop by Alex's cabin and pick up a couple of shotguns. Use them if they try climbing the sides, or if they get on the boat. Watch for RPG's I'm sure they will have them."

I was surprised to see the captain walk into the control room. "You are releaved Maxine, I will take the controls."

"You will be safer in your cabin below," I suggested not at all derisive.

"Safe is for another night, When you stand with real heroes, it's hard to find a place to hide from yourself." He said it with a huge smile. "Besides, when this is over, I expect you to fuck my brains out."

I laughed, "If that's all it took, you should have told me sooner," I said.

When I was alone at the front of the ship, I asked out loud, "Well Gunny, what have I forgotten?" Since he didn't answer I figure I had it more or less right.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.