Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 138: Some Old Something New

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 138: Some Old Something New - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I needed to get the smell of fear off me. Cop houses always smell of sweat, fear, and desperation. The Aster cop house was small, with almost no real heavy duty crime, but it still had that smell.

I had been home from the police department just long enough to take a shower, when the phone rang. "Hello," I said. I seldom look at the caller ID on my cell phone, so I had no idea who was calling.

"Max it's Helen, could I impose on you for some help. Jack and I took a serious look at that building this afternoon. We decided to take it on a three month trial lease. We really don't want to do much to it until we see what business is like, but we need to empty it and clean. Cheryl is going to help us clean tonight, I was wondering, if you would help empty the place out. We wouldn't know what to do with some of the things, we saw during our walk through."

"What kinds of things," I asked.

"Just odds and ends, but we would feel better, if you took a look at them." she said.

"Of course I will be more than happy to help. Hell, I will even help with the cleaning," I suggested. "So, you want me to give Cheryl a ride?" I asked.

"That would be fine, or I can come get her, either way," she suggested.

"I will take care of it. What time do you want us there?" I asked.

"It's six now and already dark. How about I bring dinner and we begin at seven? Would that be alright?" Helen asked.

"It's fine with me. I will have to call Cheryl, but I'm sure she will be okay with it. Oh bring Skeeter. I'm sure there is something she can do."

"If nothing else, she can make us smile." Helen said it and her love for the dog was in her voice, even over the phone.

"Oh yes," I said in agreement.

I woke Cheryl up, when I called her. I could tell from the groggy voice. "Hey Helen just called. I'm going to give you a ride to the new place. We need to be there by 7PM but it's only a five minute drive. Why don't you come down around quarter till and we can leave right away?"

"Sure, I just need a shower and I'll be awake and good to go." she said. "Oh are you alright?"

"I'm fine why?"

"A little bird tole me you and Mike were in cop trouble," she said.

I knew which little bird that was. "Oh it was nothing at all. So let me get my hair dry and drink some coffee. I will see you in a bit."

"Yes you will," Cheryl said.

While I waited, I did dry my hair. That took very little time since my hair is very thin. I also drank coffee while I searched for my most raggedy jeans and sweat shirt. I knew that if I were to help with the cleaning, I would most likely get chemicals on my clothes. I usually did.

"So you and Gwen are sharing pillow talk?" I asked when Cheryl showed up at my door. I knew it sounded like I was jealous, and I guess that I was a little. Cheryl had been away for a long time and was just enjoying her freedom. I knew I needed to back off and let her have her fun. She wasn't hurting anyone who was helpless. We were all grownups.

"You are jealous, that is so cute," she said.

"I know, but hey. it's what people who care about people do. Try to keep them out of trouble." I informed her.

They were supposed to change coverage on you at four. Instead Mike called to tell her that you two were going to meet with the chief of police. I knew then that you were in some kind of shit. After we hung up just now, I found a message from Gwen. It said that it had all worked out somehow and for me not to worry about you. It's what people, who care about people do, worry," she told me.

"Alright, lets go clean the new place," I suggested as I turned to the door. Cheryl pulled me to her for one serious kiss. Then she patted my ass and said, "I know you think I'm a bitch for screwing around on you, but I need this. It could never be forever with us anyway." she said.

"I know," I said it a little sadly.

The things Helen didn't know what to do with were mostly small tools and magazines. I sorted through them, while skeeter made a pest of herself wanting to love on me. I couldn't get enough of her love, so I wasn't sure we would get anything done. Since jack was busy scrubbing walls, it was my job to do the tools alone. I finally finished them. Some were broken, but some looked as though they might have been misplaced, then just showed up after the move.

There were also some magazines about cars. I had no idea who would want that kind of thing, so I tossed them. The tools, I figured, we could donate to the bike shop. Those guys could never have too many tools. At least that's how I figured it.

"I found this in the upstairs closet. They don't seem to have used it as part of the car lot. It has an outside entrance and looks as though there has been a hair salon up there," Helen informed me.

"What would hair dressers need with a crossbow?" I asked myself out loud.

"Beats the hell out of me," Jack said. since he had over heard us.

"Jack, if you don't want this thing, I will take it. It isn't a great bow, but it is adequate." I suggested.

"I got no use for it Max, take it and I hope you find a use for it." he said.

I remembered the Russian and said, "Oh I'm sure something will come along someday." It was a fiberglass and composition number. I had no idea the value of it. Some of those things were worth a few bucks. Some were good only for hanging on the wall of someone's den. The one I had in my hand might or might not be any good. If nothing else. I figured that it would look cool on my wall.

The next morning, on my way to breakfast, I rode my bike past the building. It was empty and nothing was happening at all. I didn't expect Helen to be open, but I thought there might be someone there working.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.