Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 120: Midnight Visitors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 120: Midnight Visitors - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The whole day Sunday was spent trying to show people we were still alive and not one bit intimidated by the Atwoods. We switch up our pairings so we didn't get into a routine. Routines of any kind while operational can be deadly. Even though Martin and I agreed that the Atwoods weren't likely to do much recon work. I figured they would find out where we lived, get high on something and just show up at our door.

Since the clubs were open on Sunday, Mike and I went back to the scene of my crime. I knew I had no backup and that it was risky but I had to show people that I did not fear the Atwoods, even though I did. Not to fear those two wasn't just stupid, it could well be terminally stupid.

I sat so that I could keep my eye on the door and Mike sat so that he could film everything. He was using an only slightly disguised camera. It was a high definition camera in a case to make it look like a common cell phone.

"What," Mike asked when he saw my reaction.

"Blane Atwood just came in. You know most people look better than their mugshot. Thomas Atwood had been the exception, but blain actually did look better. A whole lot better. If I weren't in town to destroy him, I might have screwed him.

I wrapped my hand around the 410 gauge derringer in my coat pocket. If that thing went off it was going to ruin my coat and make a god awful mess of Blain's not to bad face.

"So you are the bad ass preacher lady?" he asked.

"I am and I suppose you are Blain Atwood, brother of the very rude Thomas Atwood?" I suggested.

"True on both counts. The shame of it is Thomas didn't learn anything last night. He is still determined that you suck his dick before he kills you. I told him to just do a drive by, but he wont have it. He is insisting that he get his blow job, and you die slow and painfully."

"Did the chief of police talk to you today?" I asked.

"Yes he did. I know your friend is taping this. The problem with the tape is one of you has to be alive to confirm it. My lawyer says it is useless, if someone can't testify that it is genuine."

"Ah so you are saying we are both going to be dead?" I asked.

"All four of you," he said matter of factly.

"Then I guess you should get on with it," My finger was tightening on the trigger.

"Too many witnesses, besides don't you just love a surprise?" he asked.

"Sure some more than others. I have a feeling I might not enjoy the surprise you have planned though." I said.

"I can assure you that you won't," he replied with a psycho's smile.

"You know you are better looking than Thomas, but just a fucking sick," I said. I watched him change directions.

"You are probably right. It could be something genetic, I suppose." he said.

"Well, maybe I can arrange for the trait not to passed on." I said with a smile.

"I could just cut your throat while you are sitting there. None of the sheep in this town would life a finger to stop me." he said.

"Well, I'm just a visitor, but trust me I have a 9mm Glock under the table. It is pointed at your heart," Mike said with a quiver in his voice.

"And I, Blain, have a 410 gauge shotgun slug from a Derringer for you, if you make such a stupid move," I informed him. "Once you are dead they become my sheep, and they won't see a thing." I smiled at him for a few seconds and watched sanity return to his eyes. "So partner this saloon ain't big enough for both of us. You need to leave now. I mean right fucking now or you might get your ass beat like your brother."

"I'm going to enjoy watching you die," he said.

"I'm sure you will, if you live long enough." I said smiling at him.

He left quickly after his face saving statement. "So how are we going to get out of here?" Mike asked.

"You are going to to call 911 and report smoke coming from this place. When the volunteer fire department comes we are going to leave with the crowd."

"Geese Max where to you come up with that kind of shit?" he asked. "Are we really going to do that?"

"No, I'm going out through the bathroom window. I'm going to scout the area, then call you if it's all clear. If not, I guess I'll have to kill whoever is out there." I smiled sweetly. In the meantime you stay put and tell anyone who asked I'm in the bathroom."

Like all women I had been to that bathroom a dozen times and I knew where the window was. It was high enough so that it was a challenge to get it open. I stood on the plastic trash can and hoped it didn't collapse. The drop to the alley was about eight feet so I prayed that I made it without a broken ankle.

After a rather sloppy landing, I went hunting. I checked a two block radius of our car. When I was sure that the odds were heavily in our favor, I called Mike to come out. "Now let's get the hell out of here," I said as after we were safely in the car.

"How are things at home?" I asked Martin on the phone.

"Things are just fine," he said. "How was the bar?"

"Interesting, keep a close eye out, we are likely to have company," I said.

"Oh really, Do I need to lay an ambush?" Martin asked.

"No what you need to do is make a contingency plan, that's all for now." I replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.