Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 101: A Pain In The Ass

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 101: A Pain In The Ass - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I rented the unit to Cheryl under her own name. I was assured that the payments would be coming from an account she controlled. Johnathan Hunter also assured me that he would not be staying in the unit more than 72 hours at any one time, ever. If that did come to pass, he would allow me to add his name to the lease. He also understood that if I was ever questioned by the police, I would explain the circumstances of the rental. I was still up in the air about the daughter being with him to help pick out a place for his mistress, if that was indeed her part in the little play.

I fell asleep Sunday night trying to juggle all the new people in my life. A teenage girl, one woman a few years older than me, another woman a few years younger, and her boyfriend Gunny's age more or less. Toss into that mix the younger Kate and Martin, then my life was filled with more people than I might ever be able to keep straight.

Monday morning when I woke at 8AM, I had a definite place to be at 10AM. Sleeping until 8AM was a little unusual for me. It was 9:30 by the time I found Helen and her breakfast wagon. I bought my bag, then climbed into the front seat to eat it.

"Helen, have you and Jack ever thought about opening a restaurant?" I asked while chewing her breakfast bagel sandwich.

"We have talked about it, but the overhead would kill us. At least until we got it going," she suggested.

"What if it was just an extension of the food truck?" I asked.

"You mean, the food truck at a fixed location?" Helen suggested.

"Let's say a place where you could drop off the same items you now have inside the bags. A place where they could be reheated in a microwave, and then served. A place where nothing needed to be cooked. You could avoid most of the start up cost that way, as well as the health department hassles," I suggested.

"What got you thinking about this?" she asked.

"Drive over to the Hardee's any morning and take a look at their dining room. It's a social club as much as a restaurant. I think your concept would work even better." I suggested.

"If I ever find another Mosby, I want to add stops like the senior towers to the list." She paused then looked at me and said, "I'm sorry Max I forgot."

It isn't your fault Mosby was a ringer. I was Marty's fault. He knows better than to come within a hundred miles of me." I laughed.

"I hope he knows how much damage I can do with a boning knife," Helen said with a chuckle.

"It would probably be a good idea, if he kept his business empire in New York City. He is still up there I think." I suggested.

"That's what Jen said," Helen agreed. "She also said that he would be pitching another bunch of Computer spots to you."

"Oh, I hadn't heard that," I admitted.

"Well then, you didn't hear it from me." Helen said it with a motherly smile. She paused a long minute then added, "Keep an eye out for a place like you mentioned. Jack and I need to grow a little, but without putting too much of our money into it."

"Fair enough," I replied. "Have you heard anything from Julie?"

"Jen has her transfer worked out, I think. All Julie has to do is keep out of trouble for a few more weeks."

"She can do that I'm sure," I replied. "Well I have to go to police headquarters, after a stop at the court house."

"You are going to freeze to death on that bicycle." She seemed to be genuinely worried.

"Actually, if I get cold, I just lift the motor and pedal a bit. That makes me toasty warm," I informed her. Since I had promised myself to be at the courthouse at 10AM, I left the breakfast wagon and headed to court.

"Good Morning, I'm Maxine Stone. I need to pick up an evidence release form or something like that. Its to have a pistol returned that was seized by the police as evidence, but not needed for court after all." I said it smiling. "I called last week."

"Yes, you spoke to me. It is going to take about fifteen minutes." she informed me.

"That's fine, is there somewhere I can get us a cup of coffee?" I asked as I smiled.

"There are some machines down the hall, but the coffee is awful. Is Helen's breakfast wagon outside this morning?" she asked.

"No, I left her a few minutes ago at the Aster Furniture Plant #2," I informed the clerk.

"Then you really should just hold off on the coffee. I don't need anymore to be honest."

"Okay, I guess I'll just wander around." I said. I took a seat outside her office instead. I spent about fifteen minutes day dreaming. I also racked my brain for a suitable spot for Helen. One where she could open an old guy breakfast and lunch house.

"Here you go," the clerk said after almost fifteen minutes exactly.

"So, I just take this to the police property room?" I asked.

"Yes, it is just down the street." she informed me.

"It's not in the station. It's across the street isn't it?" I asked to be more precise.

"Yes it's locked up tight. They will make you wait in a little room. Then bring the item to you." The item was my .38 concealed hammer wheel gun.

"Got it, thanks." I replied.

"You are quite welcome.Ms Stone. And do be careful, you are getting quite a reputation around these parts."

"It's all a myth," I said.

"Sure it is. I read all the police reports for the indictment filings hon. Don't try to lie to me." She gave me a bright smile.

"Well all the rest is BS. It was made up for that stupid computer show," I admitted.

"Ah you mean the walk on water parts, yeah we know that." She smiled again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.