Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 88

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The first thing I needed to do was to meet Jasper Dawson without it appearing that I was stalking him. So I forced Vlad to drive me to Lexington. In Lexington we found a womens clothing store that had one department filled with conservative outfits. I bought three for a start. I had no idea how long we would be in Harlan.

That same afternoon I began moving about meeting people. It was my plan to have a meeting just as soon as possible. We had no idea how Jasper would react, but I expected to either be engaged in debate or ignored. The first was by far my preference.

First I moved among the few shop owners in the small town. There were very few of them. by the second day we had covered them all. On the third day I was stopping people on the street to engage them. It wasn't my nature to do so, but we were playing parts, so it was something I did with enthusiasm.

It didn't take long for me to have promises of a full house in the small former loan company office building. Finally on the third day I met Jasper Dawson. Actually the best of all worlds happened, he came to see me at the loan company office.

"You Martha?" he asked.

"I am Sister Martha yes," I replied.

"I'm Jasper Dawson, do you know who I am?" he asked.

"I have heard the name and all are welcome here. Temporary though it may be, this is the house of God." I said smiling sweetly. Some days a girl just needs the reassurance of a firearm. Too bad I couldn't get to mine.

"You need my permission to open a business in this town." he demanded.

"This really isn't a business as such," I informed him.

"It's close enough," he demanded.

"And what does one have to do to get your permission. There are no profits to share."

"Then I guess we will just have to trade," he said expecting me to run and scream, I suppose.

"But I have nothing of value." I replied.

"Well you are a little older than I usually go for, but then you are still purdy and you dress good." With that he moved to me.

I noticed that the air around him was saturated with the smell of some aftershave. It was overpowering but probably better than his body odor. I allowed him to easily trap me in a corner of the room.

"Now Sis, you need to take off that purdy dress so's it don't get all messed up." he said quietly.

I nodded, then stood up. I unzipped the dress and removed it in a single motion, "Don't hurt me," I begged.

"Sis this won't hurt, you are a married woman. This won't be your first square dance." he said cruelly. "Go on get naked."

I quickly and gracefully removed my bra and panties. I stood before him naked. Since I never gave my body much thought, my tan lines were everywhere.

"I see you are a real woman, I like that. Those plaster dolls in the whore houses always make me uncomfortable. Now come here, don't make me come get you."

Since I was supposed to ingratiate myself to him, I did as he asked. I moved to stand in front of him. He did what at least half the men who had me in that position did, he pushed down on my shoulders. The two choices I had were to resist or go along. I decided that the better course of action was to go along. I had mentally prepared myself for it in advance. Having been in the situation once unprepared, I had decided after that event that it would never devastate me again. You could also add to it the fact that I didn't feel horribly used by it. No I don't love giving head, but it doesn't disgust me either. So I had no problem slipping to my knees and opening his pants.

His penis wasn't as small as Vlad's nor was it as large as some which had caused me pain. He was about the average male size penis. I would not be comfortable nor would it be painful. It would just be doable.

I licked and nursed on his cock until he began to pump my mouth. I made it warm wet and tight for him as he did. I felt him stroke my mouth just a few times then I felt him tense and empty his semen into my throat. I accepted it all without complaint.

"I thought you was more whore than saint," he said after it was finished.

"I never said I was a saint, but nobody has ever said I was a whore. You are the first and you should be ashamed."

"Well I'm not." he said as he left the building.

I puttered around the building a while longer, then walked to the end of town and the camper. "Well I met our mark today," I said without elaboration.

"What do you think of him?" Vlad asked.

"He will make a great patsy. Hell he might even cop to it the little peacock."

"Well you work him, the FBI undercover is going to alert me the next time he hears of anything."

"Fair enough, one of us should come up with something. I just have to remember that I'm not here to take down cute little Jasper." I said.

"Yes Jasper has to walk away." Vlad informed me without need. I understood the plan perfectly. Hell it was mostly my plan anyway.

"You know what I hate about this place?" Vlad asked.

"No what do you hate most?" I asked playing along.

"Their lack of a decent restaurant. Neither of us can cook worth a crap," he said.

"I can cook Vlad, you just aren't going to find out about it." I said smugly.

"Let's drive into the next town for dinner." he suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.