Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Mosby and Jerry spent a lot of time dancing together. I didn't mind, but I will admit to a few twinges of jealousy. Still Mosby was a ringer, so I did not plan to get involved with her on any level, except physical. If that was for sure to be the extent of our relationship, why not go for the kink, I thought. At least I would finally get Jerry in bed.

The two of them looked like a couple for sure. The more I watched, the more they looked like a couple of kids. Not at all like grownups on the verge of a kinky sexual episode. I wondered if either of them could really go through with it.

"You ready to go?" Mosby asked after an hour of being courted by Jerry.

I nodded my head then asked, "Are you sure you want me to come along? You two look awfully cute together. Like a couple of teenagers in love."

"Oh I want you, and Jerry is almost overcome with lust at the idea," she said it with a smile that did look just little too crooked.

"Mosby, have you ever done this before?" I asked.

"No, but there were a lot of things I had never done until I met you," she seemed to have found her scapegoat in me. It was the old, 'I never would have done this, had I not met Maxine, ' trick. She might fool a future lover with that, but I doubted that she could fool God. She did it for money and to be a star, not because I was a bad influence on her. She knew when she took Marty's money that she would be up to her ass in kink. If not then, she certainly knew it long before she had her pretty mouth on my pussy for the first time. Yes I had sunk into my dirty mouth bitch frame of mind.

"I suppose that is true," I said going along with her desire to play innocent. "So what is the plan, car wise. We could all ride in my car, but I expect that we will be leaving your place at different times."

"Yeah, Jerry wants to drive his own car. Since you know the way to my place, and he doesn't, I thought that I should ride with him. Is that okay?" At least she pretended to show some real concern for my feelings. But hey, she was an actress.

"Sure that's fine. When you are ready to leave, just let me know. I'll give you a five minute head start."

"Okay, we will be leaving now, I guess," she admitted.

"Fine, I'll finish this beer and be along."

After Mosby and Jerry were gone, I began to have second thoughts. I had Mosby all to myself and wasn't sure that I really wanted to share her. I had to force myself to remember that it wasn't real.

I thought of her as only one step above an online love affair. I never had one of those, but I had read about them. People who fell in love with the idea of being in love. Then one day they met only to realize that each was not who they claimed to be. Mosby was like that, and I'm pretty sure I'm not at all who people think I am either.

Still, I had actually slept with Mosby and tasted her, so our relationship was more than a dream. What it was, I had no real idea. I certainly didn't wish her any harm. She was not using me any more than I was using her. The difference was simple, I knew she was using me. At that moment, I wondered if she felt any guilt at all. Had she ever had second thoughts like the ones I was having at that moment. Oh hell, what difference does it make anyway, I thought that as I stood to leave the Cop Out.

When I arrived at Mosby's apartment, she opened the door with her clothes barely hanging to her almost perfect body. Jerry handed me a drink and led me to a chair in the living room. The curtains were a little thin for what he had in mind, but hell I'm not shy.

I watched them kiss for a long time as I drank my drink. They were two passionate people in stage one of a sexual adventure. I could not remember every having just sat and watched. I was usually involved physically from the start. Not that I had done that many threesomes. I had been asked, a hell of a lot more times than I had done it. I guess that was the big attraction of bisexual women for men. Their belief that we will swing both ways at the same time. That is actually pretty rare. I think. Most bisexual women want a one on one relationship, just like any other woman.

Regardless I felt more like a voyeur than anything else at that moment. And like any good peeping tom, I began to touch myself as I watched. I knew what Jerry was feeling as he put his hand over Mosby's rock hard breasts. I put my hand over my own soft breast at the same time. I massaged the soft fatty tissue that inflames men. That massage can sometimes, with someone special, drive me to orgasm. I have never been able to do that to myself, but I have felt it with some men and even a woman now and then.

When Jerry slipped his hand inside her blouse, I did the same under my sweater. I felt my hard nipple and shivered. I even gasped a little while Moseby stood with her eyes closed and gasped, just a little as well. I tugged and rotated my nipple and felt the tightness begin in my pussy. It was just a mild tension at that point.

Jerry began to unbutton Mosby's top, so I lifted my sweater at the same time. When her blouse was unbuttoned completely, he slipped it over her shoulders, and I removed my sweater. I unhooked my bra for Jerry as well as having removed the sweater. My bra was gone at almost the same instant as Mosby's. Mosby's breasts stood up perfectly straight, while mine sagged a bit. Since I never had children, and my breasts are small, they didn't sag all that much.

Jerry began to suck on Mosby's nipple and I imagined that he was attached to one of mine as well. It was erotic as hell to watch and imagine that it was me standing there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.