Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

They came at us like a swarm of bumble bees. The sound wasn't right for bees. I knew that sound, but I could not for the life of me remember what it was.

"Max are you alright?"

I sorta recognized the voice, but I couldn't quite place it. It took me several minutes to remember where I was even. I heard the voice calling my name, but I didn't know what to say. I just wasn't in the same world as the voice. I was lost and had no idea where I was.

"Max where are you?" A different female voice asked.

I couldn't answer. I just stared at her. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. I just looked at the flashing red and blue lights all around me. If it had been dark, I might have gone mad from the sight. It was fascinating even if it was almost noon.

"She's in shock. Get her on a stretcher and under a blanket." The female voice said.

I felt hands guide me to the bed on wheels. Once I had the blanket on me, I was warm. I hadn't realized that I was cold, until I was warm again. My mind seemed to be working but not quite working. It just all seemed so unreal.

What seems unreal? I asked myself. I struggled but I couldn't remember the question.

"Maxine, stay with me." A voice said. The same voice said to someone else, "I know you said she had been shot, but she isn't bleeding. She seems to be in shock."

I was warm and very tired so I just shut down.

Edited by Barney R

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.