Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Tuesday morning found me carefully leaving my cabin in the woods after a quick shower.‭ ‬Yes I had time for coffee, ‭ ‬a cup at the tool bench and a cup in big ole plastic delta coffee cup.‭ ‬You know the delta cup is shaped like a Mercury space capsule.‭ ‬It's the only kind of cup I can walk across the room with.‭ ‬Well the only kind I can walk with while expecting to have all the coffee remain in the cup.‭ ‬It is also the kind of cup, ‭ ‬which allows me to drive, ‭ ‬drink, ‭ ‬and still arrive without coffee stains.

All that to say I left really early in the morning on Tuesday.‭ ‬I had to take my trash to the county dumpster on the way to work.‭ ‬I found that some critter had gone through it again.‭ ‬Whatever it was had to be pretty hungry, ‭ ‬since I seldom threw away anything but empty boxes.‭ ‬I had to spend time cleaning the yard when I really wanted to get to work.

I wanted to do some research on the Reverend, ‭ ‬since I finally knew his real name.‭ ‬I wanted to get that done before Lucas or Ed arrived.‭ ‬I made my deposit at the county dumpster site, ‭ ‬then a pickup at Hardee's drive thru before I got to the office.‭ ‬I didn't have as much time as I expected, ‭ ‬but I did manage to pull up the old, ‭ ‬old newspaper articles.‭ ‬Some of the old articles made it into the digital files of the Tryon paper and some didn't.‭ ‬There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to it.

It was pretty much as Anya had said.‭ ‬At eighteen the young Jacob came from a single parent home.‭ ‬He and his mother lived in the one housing project in Aster.‭ ‬The Rollers were a middle class gang with its roots in skateboards and weed.‭ ‬The Dog Soldiers‭' ‬roots were in poverty.

Like Anya said, ‭ ‬Jacob had a‭ ‬ .22‭ ‬pistol.‭ ‬When the Roller kid hassled him for being in the park, ‭ ‬they had heated words.‭ ‬The pistol in Jacob's pocket gave him false courage.‭ ‬As the saying goes, ‭ ‬the Roller pulled a knife in the middle of a gun fight and died for it.‭ ‬Jacob was young and stupid so he went to prison.‭ ‬Whether he found God or just a Jim Baker type scam, ‭ ‬remained to be seen.

I finished my coffee, ‭ ‬my biscuit, ‭ ‬and my research before Ed arrived.‭ "‬Mornin‭' ‬Miss Maxine, ‭ ‬where is Luke‭?" ‬he asked.‭ ‬I wondered how long it would take for Lucas to become Luke.‭ ‬It had taken a while for sure, ‭ ‬but at least half the time we thought of him as Luke.

‎"‏I have no idea‭; ‬he is probably out pricing gates.‭ ‬It's too early to be out buying cameras, ‭" ‬I had to laugh as I spoke.‭ ‬Ed and I had no idea what was needed to make a video surveillance system.‭ ‬It was all duck quacks to me, ‭ ‬when Lucas tried to explain it.‭ ‬He always made the futile attempt to make us understand what he was doing.

‎"‏You going to let him in on where you live‭?" ‬Ed asked.

‎"‏Hell, ‭ ‬I'm going to let him live there too.‭" ‬I said grinning.‭ "‬Or at least pretend to live there while the men install his toys.‭"

"That's a good plan, ‎ ‏I hate when you make me go out there.‭ ‬The kid can do it from now on.‭"

"That was what I thought.‎ ‏If I get lucky, ‭ ‬I want have to screw him for the help either.‭"

"You mean, ‎ ‏I could have gotten laid if I had gone about it right‭?"

"Hell, ‎ ‏Ed that would be like screwing my dad.‭ ‬You still might get laid.‭" ‬I said with a laugh.

Sure enough, ‭ ‬when Lucas came in at‭ ‬10AM, ‭ ‬he was filled with the description of the gate to be installed at the end of my drive.‭ ‬As I said earlier it was all duck quacking to me.‭ ‬I did get it that I had a two button garage door opener.‭ ‬One button disabled the horn, ‭ ‬which blew if the gate was opened without the opener, ‭ ‬and the other started the motor that pulled the gate from the driveway.‭ ‬If I needed for some reason to open the gate without the opener, ‭ ‬there was a crank that would go under my car seat.‭ ‬It was likely to get crowded in the van, ‭ ‬since first thing Monday morning‭; ‬I had moved my vest from the secure store room to the van.‭ ‬Once I figured out how to hide it, ‭ ‬I planned to move one of the shotguns to the van as well.‭ ‬I knew that I was a little paranoid, ‭ ‬but I had been taught for years that the Russians could not be trusted.‭ ‬Lately I had heard how vicious the Russian Mob could be.‭ ‬Even though I didn't think the visitors at Marge's were Mobsters, ‭ ‬they were still likely to be fringe players.

‎"‏So when does the castle gate go up‭?" ‬I asked.

‎"‏They can get started on it Wednesday morning, ‭ ‬if I give them the go ahead and a deposit.‭"

"You didn't tell them who it is for did you‎?"

"Of course not, ‎ ‏I know you are trying to stay off the radar.‭"

"Good, ‎ ‏I want you to go to my place and be there when they install the gate.‭ ‬As far as they are to know, ‭ ‬you are the resident.‭ ‬If they check the tax records, ‭ ‬Ed's client will come up.‭ ‬I don't want my name mentioned at all.‭"

"I understood that from the start Boss.‎" ‏Luke said seriously.

‎"‏Good, ‭ ‬this is going to mean that now and then you will have to go out and let people into the place.‭ ‬Are you up for that‭?"

"Sure we can work things out, ‎"

"The convict and I share a dislike of strangers.‎ ‏He had it set so very few things required an outsider to enter the compound.‭ ‬I have even less exposure.‭ ‬All the utilities are in his mother's name.‭ ‬When she gets a bill, ‭ ‬she calls to tell me.‭ ‬I just go by the utility office and pay it in cash.‭ ‬The fuel oil supplier goes into the compound once before the coldest weather and once in January.‭ ‬The cabin is small and reasonably draft free, ‭ ‬so I use about three hundred gallons of fuel a year.‭ ‬Roughly one hundred and fifty gallons each time the man shows up.‭ ‬I dumped around five hundred dollar each time.‭"

"I figure if I get the truck out before the gate goes in, ‎ ‏it will save Luke having to out there one time at least.‭" ‬I said that just before I made the call.

The delivery company's receptionist assured me that her driver would make the delivery that same afternoon.‭ ‬As usual he would leave the bill in the door.‭ ‬The bill would have the owner's name on it.‭ ‬It was his account‭; ‬I was just keeping his credit good for him.‭ ‬I explained about the locked gate.‭ ‬I gave her the cell phone registered in the company name as a contact after the gate went in.

My appointment with Jen was already set.‭ ‬She knew I could work it into my schedule so they just set it and informed me of the time.‭ ‬Wednesday at‭ ‬3PM.‭ ‬I made a note after speaking with the cute receptionist, ‭ ‬but knew that I would probably lose the note.‭ ‬I still used a ball point pen and paper to make notes to myself.‭ ‬My cell phone had a memo pad but I never used it.‭ ‬I didn't even want to know how.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.