Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I opened my eyes, then immediately closed them again. I tried to process how I felt and where the hell I was. My mind did not want to work at all. I tried to force it to be rational, but nothing happened. I just lay there in stupor. The first thing I realized was that it was not my bed. It was far too large, soft, and smelled too good to be mine.

Then I got this feeling that I wasn't alone. Maybe it was the odd perfume, or after shave, it was hard to tell the difference, that gave it away. Maybe it's the breathing that wasn't coming from me, or maybe it was the feel of skin pressed against my naked ass. That Sunday morning it was definitely skin. Since I didn't feel a penis, or boobs, he or she had to be sleeping turned away from me.

I don't really mind being held, and I don't mind not being held, what I mind is not knowing who is holding or not holding me. Before I made an ass of myself, I tried to remember what had happened the night before. I remember Jen's stupid party, and I remember the Cop Out. I even remember the invitation by Anya. So odds were good that I was in the fancy bed and breakfast downtown. Did that mean Anya was beside me, or did she sell me into slavery after she got me drunk.

I decided I just had to know, so I turned to the person sharing the bed with me. The person was not Anya or anyone else I knew. I had gotten drunk and gone to bed with a stranger. Very nice, at least odds were the person wasn't a sexual sadist, since it was a middle-aged woman like me. Well, she wasn't exactly like me. She would have been gorgeous, if she were about thirty pounds thinner. I do not mean model gorgeous, I mean movie star gorgeous. Blood hair, full lips, big boobs, complete with big brown nipples, and wider hips than any model. I know all this because she rolled toward me when I rolled to her. She appeared to still be sleeping.

I tried to slip from the bed, but she awoke. "Wellm good morning, how do you feel?" she asked, in a warm husky voice.

"I would be a lot better, if I knew where I was and how I got here."

The woman had a beautiful laugh, as well as a beautiful body. "You are at the Hazelwood Inn. As to how you got here, that was arranged by our mutual friend, Anya."

"I must have been terribly drunk not to remember anything." I said.

"To be honest, you were pretty out of it, but I also gave you something to help you sleep. Sometimes it causes temporary amnesia. It will only last a few hours, then you will probably remember more than you want."

"Oh, why more than I want to remember?"

"The tea I made for you also dampens inhibitions. That is not why I gave it to you. I gave it to you because Anya said you needed to rest and clear your mind."

"So I did make an ass of myself?"

"Not as far as I am concerned, but you might think so when your memory returns."

I reassessed how I felt and I had to admit that I felt perfectly fine physically. I wasn't tired or hung over. Except for the gap in my memory, I felt the best I had in weeks. I took a good look at her, she was naked and I was in her bed. I didn't know her, but I knew me.

"Did we have sex?" I wasn't smiling.

"Yes Dear, but I assure you that it was your idea."

"Oh, I don't doubt that for a moment. You are sexy as hell, I can imagine anyone, man or woman, who wouldn't want to have sex with you. I would like to know how it happened though."

"Don't worry, I promise you will remember in a few hours. I would really rather you remember it, than for me to tell you."

"Okay, but was Anya part of it, or was it just me and you."

"You will remember it all I promise, but for now, Anya left you here with me for safekeeping."

"Okay, but did she know what would happen?"

"She knows me from her work and you by reputation. That's what she told me anyway."

"She isn't bi?"

"She probably is, but I'm not sure she knows it yet."

"She just goes around rescuing drunks and playing matchmaker?"

"Something like that," the woman admitted. She gave me a long meaningful look then pulled the sheet back. "Oh one thing I have to tell you, Anya made me promise to tell her all about your tattoo."

"Was that the charge for her moonlight gig as a pimp?" I asked.

"Well to be honest, even drunk out of your mind, you would have been worth whatever she wanted."

"Believe it or not, I have heard that before."

"Oh I believe it, now show me your tattoo and then come back to bed."

I turned so that she could see the flag on my back just above my ass. "Ah a butt stamp, very nice. Now come to bed." It wasn't a demand, but it was a little more firm than a suggestion.

"Don't you have to do the breakfast part of the bed and breakfast?"

"I have a couple who run the inn day to day. I'm more the strategy person."

"Family money?"

"How did you know?"

"This place might make enough to pay its own way and to pay the couple, but I doubt that you can pay a mortgage and have enough left for yourself."

"Let's say my mom and dad weren't thrilled to have a daughter who had girlfriends instead of boyfriends. They agreed to give me my inheritance early, if I promised to stay away."

"Damn, too bad my family was poor. I stayed away for nothing," I said, as I slipped into bed with her. I tried to live up to my abandonment the night before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.