Simulations and Safety Nets - Cover

Simulations and Safety Nets

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5

Meagan found herself numbly walking back to her room considering the possibility of letting Peter cum on her again. Would there be any way that her mother would even consider such an idea? Shucking off her robe, Meagan put a pair of panties on, but was having difficulty with her bra. For one thing, her nipples were rock hard after the long posing session, and the pressure of the cups of her bra was making her realize that she was very jealous of Peter having had an orgasm. She would need to have one of her own as soon as she could get a little privacy.

The bigger problem with the bra was that she couldn't force the back strap to latch. It didn't make any sense. This was the same bra that she had been wearing before she went down to the studio to pose. Her mother claimed that her breasts did swell with excitement while she posed, but Meagan didn't see how they could possibly swell to the point that her bra wouldn't fit.

However, checking her reflection in the mirror, she had to admit that her knockers looked absolutely huge, just like they did in her mother's paintings. Meagan sighed, "I guess she's really not exaggerating when she paints me with an absurdly swollen rack." Admitting defeat, Meagan loosened the strap on her bra, and was barely able to get it on. However, she just got back into her robe rather than putting on normal clothing. She was going to need to masturbate, and soon. She saw no point in putting anything on that was going to be hard to take off.

Meagan found Peter in his normal clothes in the kitchen after coming out of her room. "I came upstairs so I wouldn't be tempted to look at the finished painting before you," Peter informed her. "Want to come check it out?"

"I'm sure I'd like it," Meagan sighed. "What I really need though is some relief. I'm so jealous that you got a chance to cum while posing."

Peter grunted, "I need more. I'm heading home to take care of that as soon as we check out the painting."

"Help me first." Opening her robe and stepping out of it, Meagan pleaded, "You can touch anything that's not covered."

Peter hesitated, but couldn't resist Meagan's request. He looked up and down the gorgeous teen, clad only in her bra and panties, as he decided where to start. First he stroked the teen's arm, then her leg below the calf. As he used the lightest of feathery touches, Meagan immediately realized something she had been doing wrong. "Oh! I've been using too much pressure when I touch myself." Peter nodded, stroking circles around the girl's navel before brushing his fingers across the mounds of tit flesh bulging out of Meagan's over full bra.

Meagan took a step back from Peter. "Would you believe this fit perfectly before the posing session today? I had to loosen the straps, and I still barely fit in it. It's not that comfortable to be honest." Unsnapping her bra and discarding it, she gave Peter new instructions. "You can touch anything that's covered."

Peter surprised Meagan by reaching around and touching her butt. After some initial confusion, she cooed with pleasure. Then Peter turned his attentions to her pubic mound. Meagan would not have thought it possible, but he used even less pressure on the fabric covering her pussy than he had anywhere else on her body. Slowly her panties began to conform to the shape of her pussy, and a spot of wetness appeared as her juices soaked through her panties.

"I can't take any more!" Meagan gasped as she stepped away from Peter a second time. She rolled her panties off her hips and plunged two fingers furiously into her soaked pussy.

"Are you already cumming?" Peter wondered.

Meagan nodded her head but was unable to speak. She dropped to her knees as she continued to piston her fingers in and out of her slit. Seemingly unable to stop fingering herself, Meagan used her free hand to support her weight, before flopping onto her back. Her entire body stiffened, and the quietest of squeaks escaped her mouth. Then she collapsed in a heap with her body looking as limp as a noodle.

"So, I guess you really did need relief," Peter commented.

"I wouldn't wait for an answer if I were you." The college student jumped about two feet in the air when he heard the sound of Debbie's voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I was coming upstairs to see why no one was coming to look at the finished painting. I see now that you were distracted and Meagan was interested in other things."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.