Simulations and Safety Nets - Cover

Simulations and Safety Nets

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4

"Mom, you know that day that Peter and I told you that I'd rather pose than date high school students."

"Oh yes, I remember that quite clearly. That was music to a mother's ears."

"Well, we also talked about how none of our recent poses have been very memorable. Like, I don't even know what kind of pose we did that day."

"Well, I had you, um..." Debbie sighed, "I guess I'd have to look back at the paintings myself."

"See, that's my point exactly. We've been doing safe boring poses the entire month of August. This is the last day of summer break, and I want to do something exciting today. The only pose that wasn't boring was the argument, but that was just painful."

"So what do you want me to do about it honey?"

"Come up with something interesting for us to do," Meagan whined.

Debbie frowned. She had to admit, she had been playing things safe ever since the accident, and the paintings just didn't have the same sort of lifelike vibrancy that the pre-accident paintings had. "Well, I do have an idea..."

"What?" Meagan asked eagerly.

"No, that would take too long to set up with you needing to get ready for school tomorrow." Meagan's face fell, but Debbie kept thinking. "Well, speaking of the argument pose, you and Peter did become quite animated when you partially opened your robe for him during the break. That would be different, and Peter has indicated that he finds you even more arousing half naked than fully naked."

Meagan latched onto the idea. "That's right! The day we decided to pose again, that was how he convinced me to get all the way naked again. He said there might be a second accident if I didn't!"

"Oh no! We can't do that then. It's far too risky!" Debbie protested.

"No, it will be fine. I'll just open up the bottom of my robe too to show off my kitty and my knockers. It will be almost like I'm naked."

"Knockers?" Debbie asked with an arched eyebrow. "What's wrong with boobs?"

"Boobs are boring!" Meagan declared. "From here on out, I'm a girl with big knockers! So can we do the pose with our robes half open? Peter's long fat knob can be poking out of his robe too, or he could be completely naked if you want. Please, please, please?"

After her daughter's explanation for her sudden use of the word knockers, Debbie wasn't about to ask about her choice use of the word knob. Besides, she had to admit that her daughter's enthusiasm and Peter's natural reaction to a half naked Meagan would make for a much more dynamic painting than anything else she had done this month. Plus, there were the technical challenges of painting clothing. "We can try it, but if there seems to be any risk of a second accident, we're going back to fully nude posing."

Meagan was already wearing her robe when Peter arrived to pose. He tried not to sound too eager when Debbie and Meagan explained their plan for posing. His cock was as hard as a brick just from thinking about the idea of spending hours staring at Meagan's body exploding out of her robe. Meagan didn't notice that his hard rod sprung straight out to point at her even before she opened the neck of her robe. Peter may have just been glad to relieve the pressure of having his boner trapped in his pants, but Debbie noticed with both excitement and concern.

Peter couldn't take his eyes off of Meagan as she fiddled with her robe and he walked across the studio to pick his up. Meagan looked up when Peter groaned at the sensation of his cock poking its way through the front of his robe. "This will be a pose we remember," Meagan predicted.

"I'm sure it will be," Peter agreed as he stared longingly at Meagan as she kept trying to open up the bottom of her robe and keep it open. Her big jugs effectively prevented any possibility of the top of the robe accidentally closing, but the bottom of her robe didn't want to stay open. The effect of having Meagan's pussy flashed repeatedly caused Peter to gasp out, "So beautiful!"

Debbie was pretty sure this was the hardest she had seen Peter's cock since the day of the accident, which would make for a good painting, but she would have to be careful. Far more careful than she had been that day. "Now Peter, if I'm the least bit worried about another accident, the robes are both coming off and I'll paint something else!"

"I understand Mrs. D.," Peter grunted.

Meagan pouted, "Mom, I can't keep my robe from hiding my kitty!"

"Grab a chair and stand with one foot on the chair and one on the floor. You should be able to arrange your robe so that it stays open in that pose." Peter moved to lie down on the floor with his feet under the chair as well.

That proved to be too close for Debbie's comfort. "Peter, why don't you scoot away from Meagan by about ten feet."

"Ten feet Mother? He won't even be on the same piece of canvas!"

"You where posing on the opposite side of the room the first time I got you to do this!" Debbie protested.

"But I'm not shy like that any more!"

"Fine!" Debbie relented. "Five feet."

That compromise seemed agreeable to everyone, so Debbie was able to start sketching. However, after a grand total of about ten minutes posing and half an hour of breaks, Debbie announced. "We need to do something else. We're going to have to make this pose a long term project. It's too dangerous to keep this up much longer."

For once, Meagan didn't argue with her mother. "Well, as long as we don't switch to anything boring."

"I don't want to stop." Peter protested. "The pleasure of posing like this is unreal!"

"But that's the problem." Debbie explained. "Meagan has way too strong of an impact on you when she's half in and half out of her robe. We simply cannot risk a second accident and not being able to paint or pose for however long it takes Meagan to calm down!"

They were all silent for a moment, for they all realized that they wouldn't be happy if anything interrupted the posing schedule they had planned. Finally, Meagan spoke. "What if Peter wears a condom? Could we keep posing that way?"

"Oh, I'll do anything to be able to keep posing like this. Mrs. D., please say you'll agree to Meagan's plan!"

"I don't know. Wearing a rubber won't make you less likely to cum from staring at my daughter."

"But it would keep anything from getting on me!" Meagan pointed out.

"And you would be OK with that?" Debbie asked.

"I survived watching the video of Peter cumming, didn't I?" Meagan blushed slightly when she thought about her late night viewing of the second video. That had produced a reaction much stronger than mere survival.

"Good point." Debbie admitted. "Do you have a condom Peter?"

"No, but you keep sketching Meagan, I'll run out and get one." Meagan had to take her robe completely off, then slide it back on to allow Peter's cock to soften. Without that help from her, it was too big and hard to stuff back into his jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.