Simulations and Safety Nets - Cover

Simulations and Safety Nets

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1

Debbie, Meagan, and Peter were all down in the studio. It was the first organized posing session since the accident. Everyone was excited about getting back into a regular posing routine.

"So, what are we doing today Mrs. D.?" Peter asked.

"Well, I wanted to paint something that captured the frustration of the last week or so."

Meagan grumbled, "I don't like where this is going."

"Hear me out first!" Debbie snapped. "I was thinking of having you two pose like you were having an argument. You don't actually have to get angry; you just have to pose like you're angry."

"So Mrs. D., how do we do this?" Peter's voice was neutral, as if he weren't convinced any more than Meagan was, but his words did head off any further verbal sparring between mother and daughter.

Debbie instructed, "Go ahead and get undressed, and I'll tell you how I want you to stand."

When her models were naked and Peter was fully hard, Debbie said, "Meagan, I want you to stand with your arms spread apart and your mouth open like you're yelling at Peter. No, that's not right at all! Meagan, you look like you're screaming in excitement and about to curtsy for Peter, not argue with him."

"Well, how am I supposed to look?" Meagan demanded.

"Angry. Um ... Oh! I've got it. Pretend we've gone on vacation to a water park, and you just realized that the only top I packed for you was the one that is two sizes too small."

"OMG Mom! That's exactly the kind of thing you would do!"

"Perfect! Meagan, freeze just like that! Don't move a muscle." Meagan had lifted one of her hands to shoulder height and balled it into a fist. The expression on her face was one of exasperation."

Peter had the angry look down, but he asked, "So how do I stand?"

"Um ... Point your index finger at Meagan, and try to make sure that your forearm is parallel to your hard cock!"

"Mom!" Meagan yelled. "You've had us do some weird shit before, but that last part is just fucked up!"

"That's even better! I like your facial expression now much more than the first one you had."

"Mother!"

"Better still!" Meagan growled, but resisted the urge to say anything else knowing that her mother would just like the fact that she was loosing her temper.

At first, it seemed like Debbie had staged the perfect fake argument, but then after a few minutes, she noticed that Peter's cock was not as hard as usual. After five minutes of sketching, it was clear that Peter's cock was much softer and starting to flag. "Peter, what's wrong with your cock? This has never happened before," Debbie asked with considerable confusion.

"I think it's the pose," Peter stated clearly embarrassed. "I guess I don't really like even pretending to argue with Meagan. Especially after recent events."

"Let's take a break then," Debbie sighed. "You two are making too big a deal about this. It's just like the way Meagan used to be embarrassed to pose naked with you but now doesn't even notice." Despite Debbie's assertion that her models would quickly get used to posing in a way that imitated an argument, neither of the next two posing sessions lasted longer than five minutes either.

After the third break, Meagan suggested, "We should just give up on this one Mom; it's not working."

"Or at least wait until recent events are further in the past," Peter added.

"No, no. It will be fine. You two just need to stop thinking so much. It's a pose; it's not reality."

Meagan sighed, but stopped pressing for a change of plans. After a moment of silence, Peter requested, "Open up the neck of your robe a bit Meagan."

"That's not what we do during breaks." Meagan protested.

Peter explained. "Normally, we're trying to make sure I don't get too worked up, like the day of..." Peter trailed off, realizing that he was about to bring up a sour topic.

Meagan finished for him, "the accident?" It was phrased as a question, but more to get Peter to finish his sentence than anything else.

"Um ... yeah, the accident."

Opening up the robe just enough to show a hint of cleavage, Meagan asked, "You were staring at my boobs awfully hard that day. Are you telling me that you want to get a look at them while I'm wearing the robe that normally covers them up?"

Peter's cock was already starting to bulge, but when he spoke, his cock started to throb under his own robe. "Yeah, that's what I'm telling you. I want you to show me more of your tits so my cock will get big and hard for this fake argument that your mother is having us pose for." Peter gasped for breath when Meagan opened her robe even wider. His big cock poked its way out from under the folds of his robe and started pointing proudly at the girl who was teasing him with her voluptuous body.

Debbie realized that she had been holding her breath. Exhaling suddenly she said, "Wow! That's better. Out of those robes you two and get back into position." The next posing session lasted ten minutes before Peter's cock went limp from the pressure of pretending to yell at Meagan. Peter and Meagan rested like they usually did during that break, which resulted in another short lived hard on for Peter.

While Peter and Meagan were sitting on their stools looking glum, Debbie informed her daughter, "Girl, I want both those jugs all the way out of that robe. You hear me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious! I want Peter 100% hard before the next posing session starts. Meagan opened her robe to her belly-button, but her nipples were still covered. That was still enough to start Peter's cock on the road to recovery. It sprang forth from under his robe when she pulled hers apart to bare her chest for the college student who was eagerly staring at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.