One Mother's Lust Desire for Younger Men - Cover

One Mother's Lust Desire for Younger Men

Copyright© 2011 by sarahsmile

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After a lifetime of living an extremly conservative lifestyle my new hobby of writing erotic stories takes control... and I just smile and hold on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating  

After many fasadic years of a nearly sexless marriage I've finally given in to my pent up desires and decided that I need more ... much more ... and the commitment of my marriage could no longer keep me from being willingly seduced by much too younger men. rom being willingly seduced by much too younger men. ce with men has been very limited ... I wanted to know ... while I am still attractive enough to find out ... all the possibility's that are out there. One of my new lovers is Freddy. Unfortunately he's also a friend of my son's (ouch!) I've known him since he was a little kid but now as a 19 year old man ... he has turned out to be quite a lover.

Once the flood gates were open there was no stopping the flood that followed. Since both lovers have been very discreet and understand how important it is to me that no one find us out, the sex has been very constant and without overstating it ... mind blowing!

These boys have stamina beyond belief and other than a little guilt from time to time I have been living out my fantasy ... Sex on demand(for my lovers as well) with no strings attached. I have met with one or the other almost everyday this past summer while my husband was at work ... Although I have never been with both at once ... I've decided to give in to their request and have a threesome with the two of them.

My husband hasn't a clue about the boys and once I even spoke with him on the phone while Freddy gently worked his thick, veiny cock in and out of my soaked pussy from behind ... It felt so strange and naughty to be talking to my husband on my cell phone as I was being fucked but it also felt sooooooo good. He asked if I was ok because my voice sounded funny so I told him it might be allergies ... my husband said " ok honey,

I'll see you at home, hope you feel better. I Love You..." To which I relied " i love you too" and hung up just as I felt Freddys cum shooting deep into my womb...

Its been a week since part 1 and after much physical persuation I finally agreed with Freddy and David I would be with both of them together.

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

Now to my new story The morning of the big day finally came ... today I would actually be having a threesome with two guys whose combined age was less than my actual age. Just the thought of it was making me smile uncontrollably that sunny morning ... and as soon as my husband left for work I began to get ready for my rendezvous with Freddy and

David. After a long soak in the hot tub I showered off and got dressed wearing my favorite thigh high stockings that David bought for me, black matching thong and lacy bra. As I applied my makeup I just stood and looked at myself in the mirror. Even at 43 my naturally big boobs are still quite firm and the bra really accentuated my fine cleavage. I felt proud that even though a lot of woman my age are past their prime, my daily workout schedule and healthy eating has kept my figure like that of a woman half my age, or so I like to think anyway.

As I brushed out my long, auburn hair I felt an urge to touch myself so

I reached down and lightly rubbed my completely hairless crotch. It felt so smooth after my latest waxing that I just loved to rub myself because of he way it felt ... I was sure my lovers would be pleased. I softly paused on my clit and began a circular motion.I imagined in my mind as I felt my wetness build ... I wouldn't be nervous today ... my first threesome was going to be wonderful and we would all be comfortable with each other and all have a great time. I already knew several positions I wanted to try and imagined who would be where while we tried them ... my head was almost there ... spinning slowly ... my crotch soaked and ready to pop off ... my fingers working faster and faster ... the thoughts were flowing so fast of me and my lovers and I was just about to climax whenxxxxxxxxxoooooooo I heard the front door bell ring. I jumped up. hastily covered my body with my husbands robe and answered the door.

I was fully aroused at that point and cant imagine how I looked or why I even open the door ... As I opened it slowly I was so sorry I did.

Standing there was a boy I knew from my son's Football team. His name is Shaun and although I hadn't seen him in a long time and he was unshaven, I remembered him from the many football games I had attended to see my youngest son play in. My son never got along with Shaun as he was a real bastard on and off the field. Always in trouble, always loud and obnoxious, not the kind of kid I wanted my boy to hang out with, which made me wonder why he was at my door on this morning.

Shaun said " Hey Mrs. Barrett " ... Then I asked him in a condescending tone "What is it I can do for you today Shaun" He said " we gotta talk ... it's about you and Freddy... (Freddy of course being my son's friend ... and my lover) "What about Freddy" I fiend as an angry response ... he said "we need to talk ... but not out here as he pushed past me into the house ... once inside Shaun began to eye me over ... smiling and obviously trying to see what I might be wearing under my robe if anything...

I pulled my robe tight and closed the door as I angrily said "what is it

Shaun, I'm late for an appointment and I don't have time to talk to you". He just smiled, shook his head from side to side and what he said next made my knees buckle under me. "Listen Mrs. Barrett" he said " I know about you and Freddie and all about your little rendezvous so you had better make time to talk or else your husband is going to find out everything. There I was, all ready to go and live out my wildest fantasy and then this dirt bag comes along and threatens to ruin everything I had worked for my entire life. If my husband found out about my affair he would divorce me for sure and with no marketable skills I would be in serious trouble. My world was collapsing around me and all I could think about was how was I going to get out of this one.

What would he want to keep his silence ... money ... or worse yet ... SEX! ... OH MY GOD!

I didn't have to wonder for long as Shaun explained that if I did exactly as he said he would never tell a soul. Resigned to my fate I took a deep breath ... sighed ... and asked what it was he wanted.

"First just relax and sit down and I will explain" he said again ... if you do what I say everything will be just as it is ... if you dont do exactly what I tell you to do ... things are going to dramatically change around here ... rather quickly I might say ... like by the time your husband gets home and I tell him everything about you and Freddy.

As I sat on the sofa resigned to my fate Shaun sat on the edge of the coffee table facing me, pulled a joint from his shirt pocket, and lit it. After taking a few puffs and holding it in his lungs he exhaled upward as he passed it to me. "Now ... take it and put it to your lips" he commanded. "but I've never smoked in my life" I retorted. "I'm not gonna ask again " he barked..."take a hit of that fucking joint or

I'll walk out that door and tell the whole world your sleeping with your son's best friend". A shiver went down my spine as those words left his lips.

There I was ... ready to meet my lovers in my first threesome ... in full makeup, hair and nails just completed ... wearing a black lacy bra and thong, thigh high stockings covered in only a robe ... I took the joint ... my hand was shaking ... I put it to my lips ... and breathed in. I actually held it for a second before exploding in a cough that blew all the smoke into Shaun's face which he eagerly inhaled. Laughing out loud he meanly said " Now do it again" I did as I was told and this time held it a little longer ... then exhaled..."AGAIN" ... Shaun demanded ... and again I did as I was told ... I had no choice ... I was still in shock ... but now ... feeling a little less worried about it. I felt a wave of calmness wash over me and as I exhaled for the fifth time...

I had never smoked before and the effect it had was immediate. I was scared and calm at the same time. I was scared that my secret would be revealed but somehow secure that as long as Shaun was giving me a chance to make this all go away at least I had a chance. So in a weird way talking to Shaun was having a calming effect on me.

It was then I decided that whatever Shaun wanted ... I would do ... anything to keep my secret affair ... secret. There would be nothing he could do to me that would be worse that my husband knowing that I had been Fucking his son's friend, in HIS bed, in HIS car, at

HIS beach house, and on almost every flat surface of HIS house ... nothing would be worse ... I thought. As Shaun took the now lipstick stained joint from my hands I realized my mouth was hanging open ... I was a mess ... and Shaun knew it! He then took a long drag ... set it down in the ashtray as he exhaled ... then leaned forward and grabbed my face with both hands and he kissed me open mouth ... swirling his long tongue all around my oral cavity. Long past the point of wondering weather we'd be having sex or not I immediately decided to try not to resist and to make this all go away as soon as possible ... allowing him unrestricted access to all he desired...

First we kissed for quite some time. he'd break off occasionally, look into my tear filled eyes ... smile, then once again attack my mouth with his as our tongues dueled between our open mouth's. He kissed me almost viciously ... then gently and lovingly ... then angrily. I could see my red lipstick all over his mouth and realized my dream day with my two lover's would not be ... there would be no threesome ... no double penetration ... no getting fucked from behind as I sucked another cock that day ... only this ... hard ... forced ... disgusting sex with a boy I despised ... attractive ... but unshaven ... un kept ... but quite a hugeness about his crotch area as Shaun grinded it into my belly.

Shaun then straddled my waist as the victor ... he ripped open the front of my husbands robe and admired his prize, The way his young eyes bulged it was probably for the first time in his life he'd seen the sight of a beautiful older woman dressed only in her erotic under garment's ... he lifted my bra up over my boobs. Shaun's facial expression was priceless ... a look that only those naive guys give when you even let them gratefully hold a door for you ... How was this possible I thought to myself ... that such a beautiful 43 year old woman ... married ... two kids ... was for the third time in 6 months about to betray her wedding vows again and give herself to a boy younger than both her sons...

Even at 19, Shaun's tattoos on both his arm's made him look older ... but I knew him enough to know that this bastard was a no good son of a bitch that didn't deserve to see me all erotically dressed up like this ... I must have looked mesmerizing with my big boobs straining to get out of the top of my black lacy bra as he pushed it upward ... my firm belly and perfect legs ... this buffness cost my husband tens of thousands of dollars ... and all this was not meant for

Shaun ... it was for my two young studs who were waiting for me at this moment ... at our favorite room ... My good looks have gotten me into a lot of situations that my loyalty to my husband kept me out of ... but now ... since I crossed that line ... since my almost constant state of arousal began to control me ... would once again ... allow the power of the "O" to control my logic.

As both tits spilled out the bottom of my bra, they jiggled around a little before Shaun grabbed them both and took turns sucking each nipple into his biting, sucking mouth. First he would suck one nipple and breast for awhile ... then the other ... then kiss me again and again open mouth ... then give each nipple another suck before returning to my now compliant, open and waiting mouth. The fact that I was sitting on my sofa ... with both tits completely exposed to this little bastard ... being forced to allow him to do as he pleased with my body ... like it or not ... was starting to bring those familiar feelings between my thighs.

Each time Shaun would come back up to my mouth my kissing would get more and more responsive until finally I was aggressively kissing him back with each passing moment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.