Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 15: Dean Is Rewarded

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Dean Is Rewarded - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

"So, did you enjoy doing that, Sweetie? Did it give you a nice big hard-on?" I ask Dean. Looking down I can see that it did. He's got quite a bulge.

I let him know I've noticed, pouting and licking my lips appreciatively. I love flirting with Dean. He's really quite a dish.

"Yeah, Gorgeous, damn right it did," he grins.

"Got me quite wet too. Hey, so do you fancy rubbing that cream on my sexy legs now?"

"Oh yeah baby."

"Really IS your lucky day, Hunky, isn't it?" I giggle sexily. And he doesn't even know yet about the little private session we're going to have. Dishy Dean will be going home a very happy guy tonight.

"You said it, Amber," he chuckles.

We go over to my desk and I tell Cynthia to get the sun cream from our little stash and give it to Dean.

"Er Amber baby, why's the Dumpster got that stuff all over her ugly mug?" asks Dean.

"It's part of her plan to win the Prettiest Girl," I smirk. "New look ... Ravioli Face."

Cynthia remembers that she looks a mess and asks if she can go to the bathroom. I say yes, sure, but only to have a pee (if she needs one ... and she says she does) and to change into her Prettiest Girl outfit. I forbid her to clean up her face.

We have a number of "PG" outfits for these occasions, all of them extremely sexy – or on a sexy girl they are anyway, on an ugly dumpling like Cynthia they look absurd and very funny. There's two of each outfit, one for me and one for her, so for the contest we can wear the same thing. Only fair, right? Course they're all in my size not hers, so this gives me an advantage – as if I needed any more advantage than being totally gorgeous when she's a complete minger. Giggle.

"What do you think, Dean baby, the little pink bikinis today?" I ask.

"Oh god yeah, Gorgeous. You look fucking AMAZING in that."

"Mmm, I know," I giggle. "Okay Lumpy Dumpy, it's pink bikinis. Go and put it on and come back here when you're ready. Oh and bring mine out. I'm gonna cut your salary by the way if you lose again."

I look scrumptious in a bikini ... ANY bikini. Paul and Mario take me to the beach on the weekend sometimes and you should see how every guy there lusts after me. Quite funny when guys are with their wives and girlfriends but still can't help ogling me the whole time. I love all that. I'm a massive cock tease when I go to the beach.

Cynthia goes to our office closet and emerges with the two bikinis. She puts mine on my desk and goes off with hers.

While she's away Dean has a sexy time rubbing cream into my long luscious legs. I relax and enjoy the sensation of having my legs gently massaged by a hunky guy. I don't need to move, I just sit back in my chair and stretch my legs out, feet on desk, and he does the rest. He covers every inch, from my ankles right up under my dress to the top of my thighs.

"Mmm that feels yummy," I purr. "Keep going, Sugar."

Dean is flushed and VERY turned on. He's being as careful and skilful rubbing cream on my legs as he was scalding Gerald with the boiling water. Poor Gerald – I get all the pleasure and he gets all the pain.

"Guess it's the Geek who could really do with some anti-burn cream right now," I chuckle.

"Bit late for that, Gorgeous," jokes Dean. "He's already boiled."

"Yeah, careless of him. God have you ever HEARD somebody scream so much? Thought he was gonna pass out at one point."

"Wouldn't have been so much fun then would it, Amber baby, if he'd passed out halfway through."

"Poor little Geek," I giggle. "Jeez, the state of his skin when you'd finished. Yuck. I couldn't bear my skin to look like that. You wouldn't fancy and adore me so much, Sugar, would you, if my skin looked as horrible as Geek's does now?"

"Your skin is flawless, Amber baby, flawless. You know that."

"Yeah I so do know that. Hey but thanks for saying it," I pout.

He lets his fingers brush against my panties a few times and I like that. I also like how the other guys (and especially Donny) are looking over at us with a mixture of envy and longing. Think Dean is enjoying this aspect too. Think he's going to really love being my first favourite once I've formally told him.

"Dean, Sugar, before I forget. After Prettiest Girl and stuff, I'd like for you and I to go to Roger's room for a little private meeting. Be just you and me, Sweetie, Roger's gone. You'll enjoy it, baby, I promise."

"Sure thing, Gorgeous. Can't wait."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.