Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 13: Another Girly Lunch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Another Girly Lunch - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

I go back to the office feeling pleased with how today is shaping up. I can hear the cackling well before I get there and that's because, as I see when I walk in, Dean is wasting no time and the fun has very much started as regards poor Gerald.

The boys have got the wretched guy naked and scampering around the room on all fours, yapping like a dog. They're sat at their desks and they're making Gerald crawl around from one to the other, begging for this pencil as if it's a bone. They poke and prod him in the face with the pencil for a while, stick it up his nose and in his ears and stuff, then they toss it across the floor and he has to go fetch with his mouth and bring it back to the next guy so they each get a turn. He has to keep yapping like a real dog does and this means the pencil keeps dropping out of his mouth and onto the floor. Each time that happens, Dean slaps and kicks Gerald's naked butt and makes him pick it up again, does it hard enough to make the poor sod yelp in pain.

It's the sort of game I can see could go on for a long time, so I just sit and watch for a while, clapping and giggling, egging the sadistic bullying boys on.

Well he is our official "Dogsbody", so this idea of Dean's that he be an actual dog for the day makes perfect sense. He deserved to win this morning's little competition even if he wasn't my new first favourite. Much better than Donny's idea. Donny just wanted to lock Gerald in a filing cabinet all day. Boring. Still, if it's a really SMALL cabinet, I suppose. Maybe I'll let him do that next week sometime ... if he says enough nice things about how gorgeous and pretty I am. He is quite dishy and still my second favourite after all.

While I'm watching the fun, Cynthia resumes work on my toe nails. When she's finished I summon our stark naked dog-for-the-day over and I make Cynthia give him a painful kick in the ribs. Cynthia is a kind hearted girl and it really upsets her having to do this. Which is why I make her do it twice, once on either side. She's crying now, obviously quite distressed. So is Geek. God, what a pathetic pair. I have this evil little plan that one day I'll force them to BOTH get naked and make out with each other on the office floor while me and the boys watch and jeer. I consider doing it now, the boys ARE watching all this, but decide there isn't time. Nearly lunch. I do however make Cynthia reach in between his legs, fondle his cock and his balls a little. Really funny sight that is, as you can imagine, and me and the guys laugh like crazy.

I order Gerald to go crouch naked in a corner and I tell Cynthia to phone for my lunch. I say that the guys can go down the pub for a couple of hours. We'll have a quick "Who's the prettiest girl in the office?" contest when they get back, I announce. That gets them grinning in anticipation as they troop out – they always enjoy it when we do one of those.

My lunch arrives and it looks delicious – a dish of ravioli to start, then a nice big piece of chocolate cake for afters. Nothing for Cynthia because I decided when I took over and she became my Slave that she'd benefit from a no-food-whatsoever diet at work. She used to really pig out – breakfast when she came in, mid morning snack, big lunch, afternooners, you name it and Cyn troughed it. Probably why she was so fat. Maybe not though because she's still dumpy now, even with this starvation regime I've put her on. No need to change her office name, let's say, Dumpster still works just fine.

No, must be she's one of those girls who it's in her genes to be obese. She stays fat even if she eats hardly anything. Kind of the opposite to me, I eat whatever I want and it makes no difference to my slim and gorgeous figure. Life really IS unfair, isn't it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.