Bad Girl Amber
Chapter 11: Poor Little Gerald

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Poor Little Gerald - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

And I really am a Bad Girl at the office now.

I can do whatever I like so I totally indulge myself. I wear exactly what I feel like wearing is one thing, and what I always feel like wearing is something very very sexy. I drove the guys crazy before, of course, but now I REALLY do. Giggle. I stuck with the skirt blouse combo for a while but my skirts got very short and my blouses extremely revealing. Then I started to mix it up, wearing dresses sometimes – short, figure hugging ones – or super tight jeans with scanty little cropped tops which show off my sexy belly. I never bother with a bra – I like to make sure my tits are presented to maximum effect, which means cleavage showing and nipples straining against flimsy material. Now summer's here, I swan around the office wearing not much at all ... just a teeny weeny little sun dress mostly.

The drooling guys just can't take their eyes off me (giggle) and I love it.

The guys are happy enough too. I tease and flirt with them the whole time and I've given them all (except Gerald the Geek ... or General Dogsbody rather) permission to ogle me as much as they want, also to get their cocks out and jerk off whenever my teasing sexiness gets too much for them. Only stipulation is they ask me first and, when I ask why they need to beat off, they say it's because of how hot and sexy I'm looking. They adore me and shower me with compliments, which I lap up. Giggle. Dean and Donny especially adore me because I sometimes have a little smooch with them. I kiss and semi make out with them when I'm in the mood, let them take turns to snog me, feel me up a little bit – you know, put their hand up my dress, fondle my tits, squeeze my ass. It's a bit like with Paul and Mario except Dean and Donny don't get to fuck me, they just get this smoochfest followed by jerking themselves off. It's a jerk off deluxe, as it were.

Different with Gerald, of course. Gerald doesn't adore me at all. His life at the office was a misery before, what with being badly bullied by Dean and Donny ever since the thing I told you about, but now I'm in charge, now I've made him official "General Dogsbody" who everyone must call Geek, things really are grim for him.

He doesn't, for example, get to flirt with me, pay me compliments and jerk off when ogling me gets too much. What HE has to do is clean the guys cocks when they're finished. Giggle. With tissues usually but sometimes – if I decide – with his mouth. Dean especially likes to have Gerald lick his dick clean so I tend to indulge him in that unless I'm feeling mean. If I'm feeling mean I tell Gerald to use a tissue on him. You should see Dean's face when I do that – sooo disappointed, poor guy.

This is the least of poor Gerald's problems, though – cleaning the other guys post jerk off dicks – this is actually quite pleasant compared to a lot of what happens to him on a typical day. He has to call me Empress, as you know, and that's appropriate because my power is absolute when it comes to how he gets persecuted. Not that I come up with all the ideas for tormenting him – I don't (although I have some very good ones, Giggle) – but it's because I allow and encourage the others to do whatever they want with him. I just observe and giggle and join in when I feel like it. It's more fun that way, I find.

Poor Gerald. He's our torture toy, basically.

Like yesterday, first thing in the morning I said to the guys I felt Geek deserved a rough day and did anyone have any bright ideas?

I grinned over at Gerald who was in his usual place – standing on a stool in the middle of the room. The deal is he stays on the stool except when doing things which require otherwise. Like his cock cleaning duties, for example. It's a good place to keep him because it means he's easily accessible to torment. Also he's in full view of everyone at all times and we can stare and laugh at him throughout the day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.