Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 10: Empress Amber

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Empress Amber - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

So, that's my weekends at the moment. Giggle.

And Monday to Friday? The office? How's this looking now?

Well, things went downhill fast for Roger after the night I blew him off. The next day in the office I turned up for work wearing the necklace he'd given me. It was like a trophy. Also a way of reminding him how I'd humiliated him in the club. I wore a really REALLY low-cut top, instead of the usual blouse, and I dispensed with a bra.

He came in looking sheepish but when he saw his necklace nestling down there between my fabulous tits he brightened up because he got the wrong idea. Stupid jerk thought it maybe meant I regretted what I'd done, that he and I might still be on. As if.

We had a little chat in his room and I straightened him out. Told him he'd better watch his step from now on, else I'd tell his wife how he'd been chasing after a gorgeous young girl at work, buying her presents and stuff. And I'd tell the whole office about how I'd been teasing and leading him on just for a giggle. Make him a laughing stock around the place. He soon got the picture even though he's theoretically my boss.

What we agreed was he could carry on in his job but that from now on he'd stay in his room the whole time, do his own typing etc. Meantime I'd get to be in charge of the general office – the big room where me and Cynthia, plus Dean, Donny, and the rest of the guys hung out. And Gerald the Geek, of course, let's not forget Gerald.

Roger sent an email to that effect. Set it all up for me.

It's worked out perfectly. We never see Roger (or indeed anyone else from the company, since our department is pretty self-contained) and it leaves me ruling the roost in the office. I can do absolutely anything I want. Giggle. Think I told you I have a great time at work, didn't I? Well now, since this new arrangement we agreed a couple of months ago, it's doubly great.

First thing I did, after getting Roger to authorise it, was call everyone together and tell them I was making some job and salary changes. All the guys would get a 50% rise, I announced, except for Dean and Donny, who were getting a 100% rise on account of being quite dishy. Oh and also except for Gerald, who I officially demoted to the newly created role of "General Dogsbody" with corresponding 50% pay cut. Cynthia – or "Dumpster" as I referred to her (since I'd decided to drop the whole charade of pretending to be her friend, now I was in charge) – Dumpster would be my Personal Assistant, a promotion of sorts but no pay rise. Whether she suffered a pay cut or not would depend on how she performed. I reserved the right to slash her money if she displeased me in any way. I gave myself the title of Empress (and a 200% pay rise even though, as you know, I don't need the money), but said that only Cynthia and Gerald had to call me this, the guys could keep calling me Amber as usual, or ... and I winked at Dean and Donny, as I said this ... just "Gorgeous" would do. New names for Cyn and Gerald too – everybody to call them Dumpster and Geek from now on. These are no longer their nicknames, I said, these are their actual NAMES as far as here's concerned.

So, yeah, pretty cool uh?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.