Bad Girl Amber
Chapter 8: Terrible Tiff Torments the Tramps

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Terrible Tiff Torments the Tramps - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

After lunch we stoll to our cars (no bags or anything tedious like that – all our shopping gets delivered) and drive back to our respective apartments. We have matching sports cars – VERY expensive ones – with personalised plates, mine says "AMBER HOT" and hers says "TIFF XXX". We look sooo cool and gorgeous as we're driving along in them.

Sometimes we take a short detour, drive to this really rundown place where there's always a load of yucky homeless guys slouching around. When we get there... "AMBER HOT" following just behind "TIFF XXX" ... we stop, but stay in our cars, and Tiffany winds her window down and she tosses a stack of fifty pound notes onto the pavement. Reason she does this is that these down-and-outs – who're totally penniless – end up scrabbling around on the floor, fighting FURIOUSLY amongst themselves for the money. They punch and slap and kick, really tear lumps off each other, to get their hands on the cash. It's very funny, especially if it's a windy day and the notes are blowing all over the place, and me and Tiff can just sit in our cars, watching and laughing.

She doesn't ALWAYS throw money out, by the way. Sometimes we drive up to the guys – who get all excited when they see our cars, obviously – and she stops, winds her window down, just grins at them for a while. I'm grinning too because it's very funny. She gives them nothing at all and we get to savour the disappointment on their old grizzled and deprived faces. Then we drive off, giggling.

Or she just tosses a few coins out, or maybe only a couple of fifties, or she throws out something which isn't money at all – a pair of her scented silk panties, perhaps, or half a luxury chocolate bar, or something equally useless to the poor guys. Whatever. The tramps never know what's coming, is the point – Tiffany's way of toying with them.

Few times, Tiff's really mean and she decides to tease the poor guys, torment these old tramps by SHOWING them a big wad of cash ... offering it to them out of the window ... and then, as they rush to her car to get it, snatching it away at the last moment. She pulls it back inside, the money, and winds the window back up. They can see the pile of money now but they can't get at it, poor guys. Tiff tantalises them with the cash, holding the pile up against the closed window, giggling at them and blowing kisses, as they bang uselessly away at the heavy glass. She puts the stash of notes against her nose, sniffs and kisses it, slowly flicks through it, then makes a big deal of counting it out on her lap, makes sure they can tell it's a really LARGE stash, and then she waves them goodbye and drives away, me following.

Once – and this is a killer – she does all this tantalising-the-tramps-with-the-money stuff and then, before she drives off, she slowly tears it up into little pieces which fall all over her and the inside of her car. Can you imagine? These guys are the poorest of the poor and there's Tiffany destroying all this cash (there's thousands of pounds there) right under their noses. God I almost died when she did that, it was so funny. Some of these poor old tramps were so distressed they were actually sobbing.

Another time – and this was MY idea (giggle), although Tiff got to do it 'cos torturing tramps is something she really gets off on and I'm happy to just watch – she dangled the money out (a big stash) and she made all these old wrecks dance for her in order to get it. God it was a scream to see. She put her car stereo on and got them to pretend to be in a disco, made them groove around and smooch with each other. "Yeah trampies, go on, dance for me," she's giggling. "Let's see some snogging going down. Come on, tongues in, I wanna see some REAL snogging, wanna see you trampies getting sexy."

She kept them at it for ages, then she just dropped a single fiver out the window and we drove off, giggling and waving back.

One of the funniest things ever.

We talk on our car phones after this, as we're diving home, and Tiffany is in hysterics. "Great idea Ambs, babe," she says. "That was fucking hilarious."

"Yeah well ... they'll do anything you say, Tiff, if you show them the money," I giggle. "Poor bastards."

"Mmm. Gives me an evil little idea for next time," says Tiff.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, what I'll do, Ambs, is I'll show them a really big wedge of cash and then I'll point out that really weedy, ill looking one..."

"Oh god him, yeah, real mess," I chuckle.

"Right babe," she carries on... "and I'll get the rest of them to beat the crap out of him. Tell 'em if they gang up and beat that poor little old guy till he's half dead, I'll give them the money. D'you reckon they will?"

"Yeah Tiff, they will. They'll do it. For sure they will," I say.

And I was right.

Bad Girls, me and Tiffany, aren't we?

Giggle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.