Bad Girl Amber
Chapter 4: Amber and Hunky Robert and Poor Cynth

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Amber and Hunky Robert and Poor Cynth - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

So that's pretty much a flavour of me and Cynthia. The ways I find to demean, degrade and humiliate her are endless. Told you I was a Bad Girl, didn't I? Guess you're starting to realise just how wicked I am.

Those "girly lunches" by the way, that's when Cynthia and me go to the local Italian for lunch. We do it every couple of weeks or so and it's a chance for me to really queen it over her, rub her nose in the difference between us.

Like as well as being physically very unattractive, she's quite poor – still lives with her parents in a cheap and crappy little flat, for heaven's sake – whereas me, it's a case of the pretty girl is also a rich girl. I don't actually need to work, to be honest, I only do it because of all the fun I have at the office.

I live in a sumptuous apartment paid for by Daddy. I took her round there once, gave her the guided tour on a Saturday afternoon, just so she could see the luxury I wallow in. See how privileged as I am, as well as being beautiful. TORTURE her with envy was the idea. Giggle. I showed her the massive walk-in closet (miles bigger than her entire bedroom, she marvelled – poor thing) with all my designer clothes, pointed out a couple of skimpy little dresses and told her how much they cost (how much they cost Daddy, that is, since it's his charge card I hammer), knowing it was more than she'd get to spend in a lifetime. Rub rub rubbing it all in.

"All this just for little old me, Cynthia, when people like you and your folks have so little. Life's not fair, is it?" I said as I showed her round. God I was laughing so much inside when I said that.

When we sat down in the lounge for coffee, I extracted a fifty pound note from my bag and held it over a burning candle, set fire to it and casually used it to light a cigarette. Giggle. Did this right in front of her eyes – then sat there smoking while the note burnt away in the ashtray on the table between us. Christ, you should have seen her poor little face when I did that. £50 is probably a week's housekeeping for her mother and there's me wantonly destroying it just to light a ciggie. Poor Cynthia has to sit there and watch it burn away, too scared to protest for fear of upsetting her only "friend".

That was pretty wicked of me, wasn't it? Yeah I know, I'm terrible.

I don't actually smoke that much by the way, in case you're wondering, don't really like the habit. Just sometimes I do, though, because it can look quite cool and glamorous and sexy when a gorgeous young girl like me smokes a cigarette.

Things got worse for poor Cynth that afternoon. About three o'clock the bell rang and I had a visitor. This very dishy guy called Robert arrived, just as I'd planned it, and I feigned surprise. Cynthia said she should maybe go but I said for her to stick around and the three of us could hang out a little bit. Hanging out with a guy as yummy looking as Robert would have made Cynthia's year, of course. It was obvious how much she fancied him – poor girl's mouth fell open when he walked in.

Robert's a guy I was dating and sleeping with at the time and, like I say, he and I have planned this. Pretty evil plan too. Because what happens is that Rob and me "hang out" and poor old Cynthia gets to watch us doing it. As per usual she can't leave for risk of "upsetting" me, so she has to play gooseberry. Has to sit there, not speaking unless spoken to, while I get busy with hunky Robert on the big sofa.

We ignore her for a long time while we kiss and smooch. When I finally speak to the poor girl, it's just to order her to fix a couple of vodka drinks and bring them over to us. I'm treating her like she's my servant. My maid. Which she sort of is, let's be honest.

I do actually have a Maid by the way, a real one, who Daddy employed for me – since he says he doesn't want his "Princess" (that's me – giggle) lifting a finger with domestic chores – but I don't have her there at weekends. She'd have only got in the way, in any case.

Cynthia does as she's told, brings us drinks.

"What do you make of this hunky boy then?" I ask her, me and Rob lounging on the sofa with our iced vodkas and her standing in front of us like a lemon. Rob, looking lush in jeans and tee shirt, has his muscular arm around me and I'm sexily stroking his thigh. That he has an erection is quite plain from the bulge in his jeans.

"Well?" I taunt, insisting the poor girl answers.

"He's nice, Amber," mumbles Cynthia.

"Hear that, Robert? My friend Cynthia rather likes you."

Cynthia looks down, really embarrassed.

"Too bad. I'm only into gorgeous girls like you, Amber baby, you know that, I don't go with the dross," grunts Rob, not even looking up at the poor girl he's insulting.

"Aw, don't be like that, sweetie, that's cruel. Cyn just needs to lose a few pounds is all," I say.

"Mmm, and the rest. Plus a face transplant. Oh and maybe fix that skin," says Robert, getting into the swing now.

"Enough, Rob," I say, pretending for a second to be annoyed with him for being so horrible about how Cynthia looks. Only for a second though because we're soon getting busy again.

Cynthia is crying now. Crying but still stood there.

I giggle at the situation I've engineered, how unhappy she looks, and I stroke and squeeze Rob's erection through his jeans. At the same time he starts nibbling my ear and his hand snakes under my skirt.

"Oh yeah, baby," I moan, "that feels sooo good. Stroke me, Rob honey. Make me wet."

I wriggle a bit, let him slide my skirt and top off. I'm down to my knickers now and Rob has one hand inside them, the other fondling my breasts. I can feel how much he wants to fuck me and that's good because my pussy is getting very wet and I want to fuck him too. Some further sport to be had with Cynthia though, before we retire to the bedroom.

We keep the stroking and fondling up for a few minutes. Poor Cynthia doesn't really want to stand there watching me and Rob get sexy on the sofa but we're right under her nose and she pretty much has to.

Now it's time for a long, passionate snog. We do this and then I look up at her and giggle. "Oh god Cyn, you really should get a boyfriend you know. How can we double-date if you don't get a guy? Just imagine how great I'm feeling right now, making out with this hunky guy, knowing he's soon going to be taking me to bed and making love to me for hours and hours."

I'm taunting the wretched girl and I'm getting off on that just as much as what Rob's doing to me.

"Look at him, Cyn. Totally yummy, isn't he?"

Cynthia, still crying, nods.

"And he's all mine. Aren't I the lucky girl, Cyn? Bet you wish you were me right now, don't you? Bet you wish we could trade places."

Not even a nod this time. Poor Cynthia.

I'm far from finished. The next bit is going to be hilarious. Both me and Rob laughed like crazy people when I told him the previous night what was going to happen.

"Hey I know," I said, grinning wickedly at her. "We can't trade places, because it's me Rob wants to fuck, but what about you help out a bit? Get him ready for me, so to speak. I mean, I'm just about naked here but he's still got his pants and his shirt on. So how about he stands up and you remove his clothes for him. ALL his clothes, Cyn. You'll be able to see a hunky naked man then, won't you? No touching of course, reserved for me, but you'll get a good look at the yummy male body I'm going to be enjoying when I take him off to bed. Yeah I like that idea. Let's do it. I'll just sit over here and watch."

Rob and I both stood up and I sashayed over to the chair opposite in order to fully enjoy this spectacle.

And spectacle it was, believe me. Giggle. Rob raised his arms and Cynthia pulled his tee shirt up and over his head. He stood there now topless, his tanned muscular torso flaunted right before Cynthia. The poor girl was sexually excited, this much was clear from her heavy breathing.

"Hey Amber, Miss Ugly Duck is getting a bit leery here. Reckon she wants me herself."

I giggled. "Wait till she does the rest, baby. Poor girl has never been kissed, let alone fucked, so you can imagine what she's thinking."

I couldn't stop giggling now. The thought of how tantalising this must be for poor Cynthia was just hilarious.

"Oh just before you attack his pants, Cyn. I need a smoke. Can you fetch me a cigarette?"

Cynthia, showing how utterly in my power she was, got me one from the packet on the table and trotted over to give it to me. I opened my mouth, saying nothing, and taking the cue she slipped it between my lips.

"Now here's a fifty note," I said, fishing another one out of my bag and holding it out to her. "You know what to do."

And I made her do what I'd done earlier. Light the note with the candle and then use it to light my cigarette.

"You really shouldn't waste money like that, Cyn, you know," I mocked, blowing smoke into her face. "What would your folks think?"

Cynthia coughed a bit but otherwise was mute. Couldn't speak, just kept on with this quiet sobbing. Music to my ears, it was.

"The pants," I instructed.

So she took Rob's jeans off. Undid them and rolled them down his legs. It was funny because he had a button fly, so the poor girl had to undo each one. Not easy when the guy has a throbbing erection in there. Rob made it more difficult for her by gyrating his hips around. "Whoa she's getting involved with my cock, baby," he grinned over at me.

"No touching Cyn, remember?" I giggled. "His lovely big cock is only for me."

Cynthia finally got his jeans off leaving Rob clad only in boxers. His erect cock was sticking straight up and protruding over the waistband. The guy was ready to fuck me, that was gratifyingly obvious.

Time for the next twist of the knife. "Cyn, with his boxers, use your teeth to get them off, okay? Kneel down in front of my hunky boyfriend and get those choppers working. Come on, you can do it."

And she did. Amazingly she did exactly this. She got down on her knees and she started working Rob's boxers off with her teeth. God it was an absolute scream to watch.

She had to alternate between front and back. Rob didn't assist by turning, so the poor girl had to keep moving around him, shuffling on her knees, first working his pants down over his buttocks, coming round and doing his crotch side, then back to his butt. I sat there watching the whole performance, giggling fit to burst. When she's on the rear section, she has his ass right in her face. Her nose is actually rubbing in between the cheeks half the time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.