Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 2: She Humiliates a Geek

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: She Humiliates a Geek - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

As for the other guys at the office, I'm out of their league – and they know it – but I tease and flirt with them all the time. Why? Well it stops me getting bored for one thing. Also I enjoy the adulation. It's a delicious situation for a girl to be surrounded by a bunch of guys knowing full well that every single one of them fancies her rotten. A few of them are quite dishy too – Dean, for example, and Donny – and that makes it all the more fun for me.

There's one guy there who I DON'T flirt with and that's Gerald. Gerald is this totally pathetic guy, kind of weedy and spotty and wears glasses – his nickname is Geek and this pretty much sums him up. He's not at all dishy, let's just say that.

So no, I don't flirt with Gerald the Geek, although of course he fancies me just as much as the others do. You'd probably expect a girl like me to ignore such a geeky loser but in fact I don't. Gerald no doubt wishes I DID ignore him though. Why? Well because I make his life at work a misery, basically, with the way I treat him. Gerald HATES me.

Giggle.

I caught him ogling me one day, a while ago, when I was in a fairly wicked mood, and I decided to have some fun. I got up and strolled over to his desk, stood there smiling down at him.

"Question for you, Gerald," I announced in a voice loud enough for the other guys to hear.

"Whhat's that, Amber?" he stuttered.

"Why are you staring at me? Do you fancy me or something?"

Silly question really. I was looking particularly sexy and gorgeous that day and I knew every guy there had been staring longingly at me all morning.

"Well?" I persisted, putting him on the spot.

"I ggguess so," he said, clearly embarrassed.

The other guys were watching this now. Sniggers all round at Gerald's admission that he fancied me.

"Well that's nice Gerald but what would your girlfriend say about it if she found out?"

This caused a fair degree of general amusement. "Don't think Geek Boy has a girlfriend, Amber, do you?" said Dean, grinning sardonically.

I giggled and perched myself up on Gerald's desk. Sat very close to him. I could see that he was trembling a little at me being so near.

"Is that right, Geek? Don't you have a girlfriend?" I smirked. This was the first time I'd called him by his derisory nickname and it amused the room.

"No Amber," he mumbled.

"Aw poor little Geeky," I chuckled. "Guess that's why you look at me all the time. Bet you get excited looking at me, don't you? My legs for example, do you like my legs?"

I slid even closer to the poor guy and I slowly crossed my legs, letting my skirt ride up a few inches. Our position meant my legs were flaunted right in front of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.