Jake's Journal  - The Philippines with Ganda - Cover

Jake's Journal - The Philippines with Ganda

Copyright© 2011-2013 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How a man who was too old to marry again ended up with a wife and six mistresses and avoided prison. A journal of my later years as edited and corrected from time to time. Of a good man (we hope) and the women and girls who turned his world inside out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting  

The trip back home is long and uneventful. Once I get stored away and immediate matters are attended to, I make my reservations to get back to the girls. I also start advertising in local and regional papers for a position in my company. The person needs to be able to speak English, Tagalog, Ilocano, Visayan, and Mandarin Chinese. The skill set includes Cisco certs in Security and a BS in computer science. The individual has to be willing to relocate. I place the ad, (one ad per month, ) in three newspapers covering a two state region around me and then I cross my fingers and wait. The ads are to appear for a year.

I also investigate Philippine family law and more specifically the law regarding annulments. It is clear that Atty. Pudge Cruz is full of bullshit. I start pressing Ganda on the issue, asking her to get another attorney. Finally she agrees to meet with one for advice. My demands strain our relationship as she is not used to questioning the authority of an attorney.

When she meets with the second attorney – her eyes are opened a bit. This second attorney advises her to go to the court and get copies of her entire record. When Ganda does as directed the court clerk tells her that the case was about to be dismissed in sixty days due to lack of activity! Ganda asks, what is the next thing that is supposed to happen? The secretary tells her that if her attorney is done with witnesses he should file a case summary and ask for a decision. Ganda is stunned. It is now October and the last hearing had been in July. The claims of her attorney have been bogus. Now Ganda is totally beside herself. Nothing in her upbringing prepares her to go nose to nose with an attorney. But there I am demanding just that. I write an email letter to the attorney, cc'ed to both Ganda and the second attorney. In it I tell Pudge that there is ample evidence of incompetent counsel on his part and that he is either to file the summary forthwith or withdraw from the case in favor of the second attorney. There is a bunch of back and forth after that letter, but the upshot is that Pudge files the summary within seven days of my demand. We pay Pudge off and never hear from him again.

The court secretary tells Ganda she no longer needs an attorney as Ganda can do the rest on her own, with the secretary's help. Of course that includes a fifty thousand peso bribe to the Judge and a trip to Goldilocks', the bakery, for goodies every time Ganda visits the court. Still in a matter of weeks, the decision in favor of the annulment is signed. It is then sent to the Federal Prosecutors' office for review. That office has the right to object. There is no objection. Then the process of stamps, service on the ex in Mindanao and related bullshit goes on for two more months. By the time Ganda's passport is reissued in her maiden name – which is a requirement – it is three months. However, I am back in the Philippines by then and can't file for the visa when I am overseas. Only when I return from being with the girls that second time can I file for the fiancée visa. That will start a five-month clock. That is how long it takes to get such a visa processed by the US government.

Krissell is taking every Cisco Cert she can in the order mandated for her to get certified in Security and Voice.

In the months I am back in the USA and the girls are in Cubao, we video chat every day for a few hours. It is nice, but not a substitute for being with them. I do get introduced to Krissell's sisters, Ann, 16 and Ninay, 14. They are cute kids and fun to chat with as well.

The time at home isn't restful as it is an interlude. I replace some parts of computer systems that are close to their MTTF. I re-arrange staff responsibilities to deal with things that are normally my concern. It isn't perfect but it is as good as I can make it without shutting down parts of the business.

I decide is time for me to purchase shorts and tropical weight shirts. I find that Sierra Trading Post On-line is the perfect place to get that done.

Just before I am set to return, Ganda's Call Center closes their operations and she is out of a job. She is anxious to find a new one, but I tell her not to do so since I will be there in a couple of weeks. She agrees. I send some extra money to cover costs as she will not be getting paychecks.

It is another long, and for that reason alone, unpleasant series of flights back. I arrive at night at NAIA Terminal #1 and get to our condo door close to midnight. I expect to be tired, but instead I am a little wired. I think we are all on edge a bit. Ganda is worried what her family will think of her as I have two women. She is embarrassed. Krissell is excited about her progress in her certification classes.

I promised Ganda it would be OK but she is unconvinced. I congratulated Krissell, which makes Ganda a little more nervous. We will not be seeing Ganda's family for two weeks. I tell her to give me time; she finally agrees to give it a rest.

Ganda has also gained weight. Five kilos to be exact. That isn't going to work. I tell her that nothing will stop me from marrying her with one exception. She has to get that weight off. Now Ganda is crying but I am not going to give in on that. It is on that somber note that we go to bed that night. Me in the middle and a girl on each side.

The next day Ganda is moping around and Krissell is doing her best to cheer Ganda up while not trying to act like it isn't serious. Krissell asks me how much time Ganda has to take off the weight. As she has added it in two months I tell them that she has to get two and one half kilos off in a month and the other half off before I leave. At that, Ganda brightens up. She is sure she can do that. She wants to know if I will make love to her now? Or does she have to wait until she has lost the weight? I tell her I will make love with the both of them without penalty and without delay.

A minute later both are in bed, naked and telling me I need to join them. We spend four hours in bed, playing, fucking, sucking, talking, fondling and in general re-bonding. When we are done, both have cum in their cunts and both have smiles on their faces.

We are still just lying in bed but not doing a damned thing when there is a knock on the door. Giggles followed by both girls jumping out of bed and telling me to put my pants on. Then following a yelled message to the knockee, in what might have been Tagalog, we all get clothing on before Ganda opens the door. In walk Krissell's sisters, Ann and Ninay. There is a bunch of hugging between the girls and then Krissell is about to formally introduce them to me. But since we have already chatted on-line that sort of seemed redundant. Ann, Ninay and I all say as much at the same moment causing a lot of laughing.

Hey, I don't need to be introduced, I need a hug from each of you.

Ann steps up first, gives me a hug and then a kiss. But, not a sisterly kiss and her hands weren't doing sisterly things to my crotch. It has been a good ninety minutes since I had last cum in her sister's cunt and Ann is getting me hard.

As we stop I ask Ann: What was that for?

Her answer is honest as she stands back enough to show off her figure: Krissell and Ganda aren't the only ones you can enjoy. I can make you happy too.

At which point Ninay inserts herself between Ann and me. She sidles right into my arms and if I had thought Ann was being provocative, Ninay leaves nothing to the imagination. Her left hand pulls the zipper on my shorts down and slides her hand into the shorts, finding my cock as I wasn't wearing underwear. She is kissing and working my cock for all she is worth.

I disengage from her and ask her if she is also wanting in my bed.

I got an Opo from Ninay as clear as a bell.

Krissell moves to my right side and whispers: Ganda will accept this now, it's OK, lets all get into bed.

Me whispering back: No Krissell, these girls are too young.

Krissell whispering again: They know you can't take them to the US now, but you fuck them now and support them in school. Then later they will have the education like mine and you can hire them too! You will see, they will be good to you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.