Nonagenarian
Chapter 2: A tale of hope?

Copyright© 2011 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A tale of hope? - Sneaky daytrip by train exposes wife and leads to anonymous group sex on Amtrak.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sue and I had barely claimed the facing seats across from Maria before the hot air rushed in. An old man, near ninety, wobbled in with his cane and a young aide. He walked the few feet before stopping next to Sue. Maybe it was her still loose vest and bobbing nipples that got his attention, but he plopped down next to her. She wasn't happy about that.

The train took off gently and again rocked us soothingly. The old man soon introduced himself as Arthur and his aide as Ann. Ignoring our disinterest, he began telling us his day plan. Sue hurled an exasperated, annoyed look at me. I briefly pondered the townscapes flying past my window. They seemed to alternate between verdant, pastoral fields and busy cities overcrowding the tracks with curious faces straining to stare into the speeding trains.

Sue wrapped herself around my right arm and pulled herself as far from Art as possible. Doing so hiked her skirt and offered a brief peek at her panty. Ann, in the middle seat facing us, fought an embarrassed grin. But Art held a little smirk and a twinkle in his eyes that said 'I know what you've been up to.' Never underestimate old dudes. They've probably already done what we have yet to dream of! He drew us into chatting with him and had some interesting stories for us. Somehow, he went to sex related stories that got very daring very quickly. Her curiosity aroused, Sue was amused.

"Yup, it's been a long dry spell for me, ya knows. So I decided the next time I git it up, I'm gonna sheeeeeee-lac it. Permant like. Forgive me fur tawkin bout sex stuff with strangers, but I guess we ain't strangers no more. <wink> You knows why I picked this seat when dare are still so many uddas open? You'd believe me if I told you it was your pretty wife's sexy bosom, right? And I can't lie, I did notice all that cleavage on those tiny titties. Now don't git me wrong, I LIKE tiny tits. They don't sag so much as them big monster hooters. You'll see one day you'll be glad you wore a brassyair all dese young years.

"Hope you don't mind my sayun, but what I can see of your hard nips sur looks tempting. But before I even saw dem, I knew I wuz sittin heah. There's a fresh scent of sex even an old geezer like me kin still catch. That aroma stirred up some very old memories and even woke up my pecker. I ain't felt it twitch like that in ten years. Thought it was dead, I did." A sudden lightness took over his face. "Ummmm, maybe you can do an old man a big favor and brush the rust off it before it snaps off? Nah, too much to ask, I knows. At ma age, I can be offensive and still forgivn. Hell, I ain't got nothin to lose and probly not many days left to ask. So, tell me, what WUZ you doin in heah before I got on? I mean egzactly."

Ann was visibly shocked and slyly admonished, "Now Art, that's none of our business. Just be happy I'm not one of those prudes who'd report these obviously playful people. Your surprisingly revived libido is a VERY good sign. Hell, I'll wipe and even wank 'little Art' for you when we get you home. I believe it's good therapy."

"Well Art, I guess there's no harm in telling you since you're on to us. You see that lovely woman in yellow?" I went on to tell him what all six of us did. His eyes stayed bulging and his tongue kept nervously swiping his lips until I was done. Sue was a little embarrassed and then noticed a little stirring in his pants. I waved to Maria and she waved a thumbs up back to us.

We exchanged some racy jokes. He said the newest one he liked was 'When our CIC (Chimp-in-Charge) and Laura have sex, why is she ALWAYS on top? ... Because George only knows how to fuck up.' "Good one, Art." We then shared Sue's stories including her adventures in the library fund raiser, parks, teaching her sister to loosen up etc.

Apparently, his pecker wasn't dead! He told of some of his exploits with group sex and even a Harem in Korea. I whispered in Sue's ear to follow my lead since I was now sure we could do something different with Arthur. We'd never considered playing with a nonagenarian and would not likely get the chance again.

"Art, I made some plans to give Sue some thrills today. On this train. Ten years since your last erection? If you don't mind my asking, how long since you had oral, or actual sex or even a climax? Would you mind if we pursued our fantasy? I think Sue would be very pleased if you would stay and watch. Am I right, Sue?"

"Well, I uhh, I still don't know what you planned, but now I have a good idea. I love the surprises and THIS is one I never expected or would have dreamed of. I like you, Art, and it seems your experiences and attitudes are a match for us. So, FUCK ME, ooops I mean damn! I'm willing to try something new. I hope you WILL watch us. I'll show you my tiny titties and you can play with them as much as you like. We'll take it from there. I bet Maria will come help too."

"Ohh myyyy, TWO beautiful young women to enjoy! Ann, I hopes you be part o dis and make it THREE beauties. I wonders if anyone on board has some o dat Viagra. I guess I can't aks though. Well, my heart has just checked out fine and my teeth are permnantly locked down so, no worries! I have a few alchy wipes and breath mints too, in case anyone wus trubled. Don't worry none bout giving me a mercy fug. I don't expect that or think I can manage a real hardon anyway. I'm just thrilled itsa twitchin! I still manage a little climax a cupla times a month, by myself, if ya knows what I mean! Last real or oral sex? Hmmmm, at least twenty-five years. So that means I ain't got NO clap or STDs and Ann gave me a thurah sponge bait today."

Ann chimed in "ART! I had no idea you still had any interest in sex."

"OK, Sue. Besides Art, you'll have to 'ignore' that new guy across the aisle and anyone who comes by. Come kiss me." With that, our mouths merged. Sue's very hard nipples told us something about the situation was turning her on. Between quiet moans, I saw Art staring up and down Sue's nearby body, bug eyed and leaning on his cane. It tapped with his shakes. When she turned toward me, Sue's skirt hem rose almost to panty level. Her creamy thighs were displayed just an inch from Art. I wondered how long he'd resist touching them. Curious what it would be like to fully share my beautiful young wife with such an older man, I pushed her back into her seat for Art's viewing pleasure. With our tongues still sharing warmth and moisture, I opened all her vest buttons and slipped her shirt off. Art and the aisle man, let's call him Ed, reacted. Art cautiously stroked her shoulder, under her strap then up her neck to her ear.

Sue playfully unsnapped her front opening bra and let it sit open. With a bold grin and a coy little shrug, the left cup completely fell away from a sweet little tit. Art twisted off his seat to stare at the fully exposed, young, firm mammary. He kept gently and uneasily stroking her shoulder, finally slipping her right strap off and letting the bra fall away. Now topless, both tits were hanging temptingly just inches from Art. I pinched her right nipple, caressed that tit, pointed it at Art then moved to her left one.

Art immediately accepted our invitation to play. He slid his hand over her shoulder, down her arm then finally, lightly, onto her right tit. Her eyes popped, her mouth pursed slightly at his crude touch, but she didn't object, so he squeezed it then rolled her nipple. It stiffened for him and, bug eyed, he nervously licked his lips and blushed. Sue arched and pressed her chest against his hand. Maybe it was pride, or embarrassment or just arousal, but he was enjoying whatever it was.

Across the aisle, a stunned Ed was squeezing his swollen dick thru his pants. Ann swallowed hard. With eyes LOCKED on Sue's exposed, hard nipples and Art's mouth now wetting one, her hand reached into her forest green, V-neck blouse. She pinched and twirled her hidden nips. Her surprising groan drew smiles from all, especially a hopeful Art.

Sue unzipped my pants and slipped her left hand inside to hold my bare dick. I felt her tense briefly, then noticed Art was sucking her tit. He shaped it into his mouth then bit her nipple and tugged it with his faux teeth. She moaned louder and unbuttoned my pants. With his teeth firmly pulling her nipple, his hands were free to explore more of her. He slid his shaky hands down her bared, sultry thigh to her knee, whispering how silky yet firm her skin felt. Her young, dense muscle was like something he'd forgotten about for three decades. Sue boldly slid my pants to my ankles. Art kept one hand on her low smooth back, the other slid up her thigh. He eyed my dick, growled on her nipple and aggressively pushed her skirt up.

Ann gasped at the abrupt appearance of my rigid, damp cock. She boldly snapped open her bra and pulled one massive tit, with its very tall, dark and hard nipple, over her shirt. As if trying to keep pace with the unfolding debauchery, she turned so we could all admire it. She licked then presented it to me as if it were an offering. Her open-mouth, short breaths deepened, her other hand lifted her tan skirt so we could all see her sexy, white-mesh undy. It clung to her puffy, pouty pussy below her bushy, untrimmed, panty clad pubes. It was transparent where her moistness seeped thru. Art sprained an eyeball, stared and drooled as she began stroking her lovely cunt.

I watched Art nervously pull open Sue's legs and cautiously stroke her inner thigh. No one stopped him. I held her skirt up high and drew Art's attention to her bulging mons. He bumped her tiny-panty covered pussy, found her gash and slid his fingers up and down her moistening sex. I watched him cup and map her mound with his shaky hands. I heard his breathing quicken. While she jerked my dick, Sue reached back and squeezed Art's leg. She slid her hand to the small twitching area in his pants and found a bulge.

"Art, I had her wear tiny, tight, string-tied panties so WE could easily untie them. Pull the short string like this. Now swing the front panel down, expose her bushy sex to us, and pull her cloak away from her pussy as she lifts her ass a little. Smell the sweet intoxicating aroma from the panties, then pass them to Ann and me. Look at her glistening, swollen lips. Look at her protruding clit and her lusty inner lips pushing out of her puffy outer lips. Now, Sue, become more aware of Art, Ed, Maria, me and Ann all staring intently at your essentially nude body. Recognize that all you're wearing is this bunched up skirt so your tits and pussy are exposed to us all. Do you FEEL the exposure? Art, open her sultry slit, help yourself to her sweet juices. Smell them. Taste them."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.