He's Just Such a Hunk - Cover

He's Just Such a Hunk

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Joe is the fifteen-year old son of my best friend, Carolyn. She's worried that he's missing out on girls and needs a gentle push to get started. I volunteered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Carolyn and I have been friends for over seven years now, we first met when I went to work in the same office and we quickly hit it off. She's a single mom, mother of Joe, who I've watched grow up. He's now fifteen and, well, this may sound rather awful, but I was finding myself more and more attracted to him.

Now, it's not that I don't have any male friends, I do. I'm thirty-five, ash blond shoulder-length hair, nice figure, well, if you must know, I'm 36B, very firm with small but very sensitive, pink nipples, twenty-five inch waist, thirty-seven in the hips. I'm attractive, well, most would say, pretty, and my attraction to Carolyn's son is not platonic. He's moving from cute to really handsome, especially in the last few months.

It came up one evening at her apartment when we were just visiting together and Joe had just left the room.

"Your son is sure becoming a good-looking guy, he's always been cute but, well, he's getting to look pretty hot these days, Carolyn, you keeping him locked in his room?"

"I wish. He's had a few dates but just nothing more than that. Not even anyone he's interested in at this point. At least that I know."

"Well, if I were his age, I'd be all over him. I just think he's become such a hottie. In fact, at my age, I think he's a hottie."

"Maybe I should lock him in his room, Mia."

"Just lock me in with him," I responded laughingly.

"Well, I keep expecting him to make it with a girl one of these days, he's fifteen, almost sixteen, I figured that he'd have had sex by now but I don't think he has. Maybe I should lock you two together in his room."

"Just talking about it is making my panties wet," I confessed.

"Really? You're serious, you've got the hots for my son?"

"Awful, huh?"

"Well, no, not really, I see him all the time and sometimes in just his briefs. He's no little boy anymore from the look of it."

"Oh, god, girl, now you're making me so hot. And he's your little boy."

"Like I said, he's not so little any more."

"I'd just love to get him naked, oh, I guess I shouldn't say that to his own mother, should I?"

"I don't know, maybe you should. He's got to lose his cherry sometime."

I felt my face flush. "You don't really mean me, I'm, what twenty years older than he is. Oh, he can do better than me, girl."

"Well, maybe not. I know you would handle things caringly, you know it would be his first time and all, you know how sensitive a time that is. Well, why not you?"

"What a conversation, a boy's mother discussing with her friend about seducing her son."

"Well, why not? Tell me what would be so horrible about me wanting his first experience to be someone that cared about him, knew him well, would be a gentle and caring lover, someone who, after all, Mia, is a pretty hot, sexy woman. One that I''ll bet my son thinks of as a MILF. Well, even though you're not a mother," she added laughing.

"Okay, no need to explain, I know what MILF means."

"Well, what I said is all true."

"Yeah, but, I mean, are you really serious?"

"When we first started talking about it, no. But, well, I can't imagine Joe not wanting to have his first sex with someone like you. Lots of boys, I guess, do it with an aunt, I've heard. You're the closest he has to that. Yeah, I think we should do it. Yeah."

I sat there, just wondering what I had started by telling Carolyn how handsome I thought her son was becoming. Now we were talking about how I should seduce him and become his first lover.

"I think this is something you should think over very carefully, he's just, what, fifteen, right?"

"Well, like I said, almost sixteen and I know you would be gentle with him. Who knows how some girl in high school might treat him?"

"What if I said, I'd do it, how would all this work?"

Well, I was interested, he was really cute and I could just imagine what he had under the briefs his mom had mentioned.

"I could tell him I had to go out of town one weekend, you know, visit an aunt or something, maybe a business conference, something. Then have you come and stay with him. I'll bet you could think of something to entice him into your bed."

"Well, I guess I am pretty good at that. I know I could think of something. Oh, I can't believe how wet I am just talking about this."

"It sounds strange, Mia, but it's made me wet, too. Just talking about my son having sex. I never imagined that one of the tasks in raising a son might be to get him laid the first time."

"Girl, you have a hell of a way of putting things sometimes."

So, Carolyn told her son that the next weekend I would come over to stay with him so she could go to a business workshop. She was really going to stay at my apartment, actually, while I got to know Joe a lot better, a whole lot better.

Friday finally rolled around and I arrived at Carolyn's at six, nervous. Yes, nervous. Silly, wasn't it, a thirty-five year old woman, certainly sexually experienced, with plans on taking a fifteen-year old young man to her bed to introduce him to the world of sensual pleasure. Nervous. I never would have thought it.

Well, we saw Carolyn off and did up a frozen pizza which I watched Joe devour most of, he seemed to be relaxed and cool around me as we chatted about this and that, school, sports, cars, he seemed to be really in to cars, quite normal at his age, I supposed.

I asked him what he wanted to do and he said we could watch some DVDs if I wanted, so we went into the den and he put on a movie. We sat on the couch watching and I soon asked him to move over and keep me company.

"Come on, we can pretend it's a date, Joe," I added patting the spot next to me.

"I'm a lot younger than the kind of guy you'd be interested in, Mia," he said as he moved over next to me.

"Well, I've watched you grow from a young boy into a very attractive young man. There must be lots of girls who chase you all over your school."

"Yeah, I wish. I just don't seem to make it with any of the popular girls, they're all hot for the football and soccer guys, mostly."

"I don't understand it. You're nice looking and maybe I'll just take you as my date for the weekend. Here, hold my hand."

"Boy, what would Mom think of me being your date for the weekend?"

"Well, you know, Joe, maybe she just wouldn't mind, you know," I said almost choking on the words.

"You're her best friend, you know, and she trusts you and everything."

"But, maybe she shouldn't trust me with her sexy son."

"Me, sexy, well, I wish."

"I think you're sexy." There I did it.

"Well, coming from you, Mia, that's something. But, well, I'm hardly sexy."

"Let's see how you kiss, Joe," and I leaned over and he kissed me very nicely for a fifteen-year old boy.

"That was nice, Joe. Can you make it a bit sexier?"

He leaned over and now I felt his tongue slipping through my lips as I opened for him and put my hand up to his face to caress him as he kissed me. He kept kissing me longer than I'd expected, it was nice.

As we pulled our lips away, I whispered, "Joe, you kiss very nicely. And, yes, rather sexier this time, like you're my boyfriend."

"Oh, I bet your boyfriends kiss a lot better than I do."

"Well, just how do you think a boyfriend of mine should kiss me?"

"I think he'd..."

"No, Joe, show me," and he leaned over and tongued my mouth in and out ending up tongue-fucking me over and over as I sucked his tongue while it went back and forth. My hand was rubbing his chest and I let it drop onto his leg, raising the ante somewhat.

We kissed for a bit more, then I held him to me and whispered, "Joe, you can be my boyfriend any time you want."

"You're really nice to kiss, Mia, I've kind of wondered what it would be like."

"And now you know. Anything else you've wondered about?"

"You're kidding me, right? I'm a fifteen-year old guy and you're this super-looking, hot woman."

"Why thank you, Joe. And what would a fifteen-year old guy want with, you said, a super-looking, hot woman?"

"Are you teasing me, Mia. Just pulling my chain? You're kidding me, right?"

"Maybe not. Do you want me to be kidding you? Or would you rather I was being serious?"

"If I tell you, it would just be between you and me, right? You'd never tell my mom?"

"I promise, Joe, cross my heart."

"There isn't any guy I can think of who wouldn't want to be your boyfriend, me included. Ever since I was, well, whenever it was you first made friends with Mom, well, you're so beautiful and, um, sexy."

"So, if was your girlfriend what would you want. You've already kissed me and it was pretty nice, especially once you got bold enough to make it interesting."

"What would I want with you, if you were really my girlfriend? What if I tell you and it makes you mad?"

"The only thing, Joe, that would make me upset is if you didn't want me."

"Well, if you were my girlfriend, Mia, I'd sure want to do a lot more than just kissing."

"And, why don't you show me, Joe."

Slowly, his hand rose up and dropped onto my left breast. I leaned into him and gave him a soft, warm kiss that told him all he needed to know as I felt his fingers begin to flex and fondle me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.