Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine
Chapter 7: The Orgy Begins

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Orgy Begins - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Saul and Pedro reached the stage and found the cops finishing up on Lynda and Mercedes. Both women were strapped into wheelchairs from which the sides had been removed to allow being able to see what was going on. A number of donkeys had been gathered and were being held in a group as the whore handlers awaited the word to allow them to begin fucking. The six mules had been separated into two groups on each side of the stage. The cum drunk Mona saw that the three she had previously fucked, while sucking rich Mexican cock for money for her power belt, were in her group. She broke free from the slight hold Pedro had on her and ran to them. Margie saw her first mule fuck heading her line up and broke free from Saul to run to her group.

"Pedro, I want four of your cops to remove them from the stage before customers start to arrive. I want them drug back on stage after the donkeys are engaged in sex with women so that they see what their fate is. I then want them to protest and try to retreat and the cops should work them over good, force them onto their knees before all three mules in their line. Make them briefly lick and suck each of them and then strap them down and feed them mule cock, one after another, until both have fucked all six mules each. Allow the men who bring women for use as whores, fuck both them and Lynda's mouth as the animals fuck them. See if Ronnie will allow them to use Mercedes mouth as well, I'll give him $5,000 for renting her for the party. Think you can handle that?" Saul asked.

"Si Senor Saul that is no problem, your daughter was beaten and acted like she was forced to fuck and suck when she was here before," Pedro replied.

"She's my step daughter, but before this weekend is over, she'll be calling me daddy," Saul corrected him. "Now, how many police do you have on hand?"

"There are 20 officers here tonight. They each are getting $50 for their duties in crowd control and whore protection."

"Fine, make it $100 a piece and put that $2,000 on the tab you will start for me. I imagine I'll offer you more money through the weekend, you and Ronnie, both," he said. Saul saw a large throne like chair at the rear of the large stage, sitting in the middle. "What's that chair for?" he asked.

"That is for you, Senor. It is raised and center stage so that everything that happens will be viewable by you," Pedro answered. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give four officers their orders for our heroines and tell the heroines to resist. Then I need to go to the door to see the crowd and ensure all the women are allowed in first so that Ronnie can test their willingness to fuck this evening. Then I'll send them here to stand at a mattress and await the start of the show so that they can strip for the crowd."

"Fine, then I'll take my seat and wait for the show to begin. Tell Ronnie I'll give him $10,000 for the use of Mercedes all weekend and that he'll still have the ability to give her any special orders that he wants," Saul said.

"Si Senor, I will do that," Pedro said and headed over to the two cops on stage to give them their orders.

Mercedes, a strap over her waist to hold her in pace and legs spread wide as they draped over the sides of the wheelchair, was busily rubbing her burning cunt. She knew from past experience on others, what was going to happen and anxiously awaited it. Maybe the fucking by donkey after donkey would finally ease the fire in her groin. She looked over at Lynda to see her also masturbating but with no idea of what was to come. A further shift of her head showed Mona and Margie both on the knees as they licked on a mule's cock, reminding them of the good time they had given their cocks the last time they'd been there.

Pedro arrived at the front entrance at 1:55 and told Ronnie about Saul's payment to him for Mercedes. The money hungry little man quickly agreed. Hell he was going to make ten grand this weekend of Pedro's wife. Pedro then went outside and told his cops to find all the women and their sponsors and bring them to the front of the line. Fifteen women from about 16 to maybe 40 were escorted to him with ten men. One man had his wife and 3 daughters, 16 18 and 20 years old, with him as he hoped for four red tickets so he could have the heroines twice apiece. Another had his wife and 19 year old daughter, while another had his 18 year old twins. The other seven men had a wife or daughter with them. Pedro allowed them in and had the men receive a red ticket for each of their women, after they had knelt and proved their willingness and ability to participate in the show.

Another 200 men waited for their chance to buy tickets and Pedro sold another 40 red tickets and 160 white ones. He had quickly made $2600 and the weekend was just starting. He returned to the stage, checked that all was in order and walked out to the microphone.

"My friends, we have 2 real American heroines, a dressed up pretend American heroine, my wife as a dressed up pretend heroine, and 15 amateurs for your pleasure. As you can see, all the amateurs are dressed as sluts so let's put some music on and watch them all pull the crotch of their panties aside so they can take cock. All of this is being presented to you courtesy of Frankenstein there," Pedro said as he pointed to Saul. The crowd gave the gringo a standing ovation for bringing the three American whores to Tijuana for them to fuck. The Stripper by David Rose started and all 15 Mexican women pulled their short skits up to show everyone their underwear and then pulled the crotch aside. Upon Pedro's command they all turned to face away from the crowd and keeping their skirts up bent over to show they were ready for the party to begin.

The amateurs were ordered to their hands and knees as they watched whores lead two donkeys over the women in the wheelchairs and begin to feed the erect, throbbing, foot long shafts into the dripping wet pussies. Mercedes only grunted as the cock was fed into her, but Lynda screamed. She had never had anything this big shoved into her before and the intruder was exploring virgin territory as it expanded and deepened her opening.

Pedro allowed a group of white ticket holders on stage and soon all the amateurs had a cock up their cunt and another down their throat as they were used like the sluts they had volunteered to be for the evening.

Mercedes grunted a second time as her donkey bottomed out and his balls slapped her ass. Lynda screamed again as the same happened to her. Both donkeys, trained for this, immediately pulled their hips back and thrust again, establishing their rhythm as the grunts and screams turned to moans of excitement as both women started to enjoy the full feeling. Several red ticket holder were allowed on stage and slipped their cocks into the two's mouths. Both women hungrily devoured the offering as Pedro watched everything get started and decide the time was now and motioned the cops with Mona and Margie to bring them onstage.

"My friends, I give you Red Ryder," Pedro called out to the crowd as Margie was led on stage by a cop holding each arm. The crowd went crazy as all had been there for her debut performance on the stage. Allowing the roar to subside, Pedro yelled, "and her mother, Blonde Avenger." The crowd again went wild as the blonde was led on stage by her two cops. The nipple clamps, clit clamp and leash were still on the women, who as instructed looked around the stage at the orgy taking place and shook their heads NO. That was the signal Pedro was waiting for.

"Our two gringo sluts will not fuck my stable of donkeys nor will they fuck you red ticket holders. They will suck you as they each fuck my six mules in a one after the other train," Pedro announced. Both women now screamed "NO" and attempted to pull away from their escorts. That was the signal the cops were looking forward to.

Both women quickly had a fist buried in the stomach and knees rose to match their descending faces, straightening them up as the second cop stepped behind them and delivered kidney punches. The cops before them grabbed their leashes and pulled down, attempting to get them on their knees. The cops behind drew their night sticks and took a swing, colliding with both heads. Those blows stunned the heroines and they fell to their knees. A second blow to their head left them on hands and knees, shaking groggy heads.

The police behind them, who had brought them to this state, then each grabbed a handful of blonde or red hair and pulled their heads up and back into a kneeling position. The cops before them used the leashes to jerk them to their feet. Then a cop grabbed each arm and the two heroines, staggering between them, were led towards their line of mules and waiting gurney.

Both heroines recovered enough to attempt to dig their heels in and avoid going but quick slaps across the face from both sides, had them meekly allowing themselves to now be led.

"Maybe they should lick on each of their partners, before the main event. I'm sure the mules will enjoy it so let's have Blonde Avenger lick her mules first," Pedro announced. Mona was led to the first mule in line and a kidney punch from the cop on her left and a belly punch from the right had her on her knees before the mule. Leaning forward she grasped the eighteen inch pussy wrecker and licked around the head. She ran her tongue into his piss slit, slurping up precum there and then started down the shaft. Her hand wouldn't close over the four inch diameter tube but she did her best and stroked him as she licked. A jerk of her hair pulled her head back and the mule was led to the end of the line by the whore with his reins as the second mule was led up to her by its whore. A short worship of his cock ended and then the third was presented to her. Finally the first mule was back at the head of the line and the cops jerked her to her feet. They forced her onto the gurney as Margie was dropped to her knees for her three mules.

Finally both women were secured to their gurney by the strap over their waist, had their legs pulled back to their chest and were on full display to their mules. Their heads draped off the head of the gurney and placed their mouths in position for their face fuckers. The first mules were raised into a rearing position and the gurneys were shoved under them. The mules whore held his shaft in position and rubbed the dripping head over the heroine's cunt. They worked it up and down their slit, parting their lips and paying particular attention to rotating it over their clit.

Pedro looked around the stage at all the sex and then the line of red ticket holders, fathers and husbands first, waiting for the cops to release them on the heroines. He nodded to the whore who held their cock still as the cops rolled the gurney forward, forcing six inches of mule cock into each cunt. They reached the proper floor location and locked the gurneys down. Both Mona and Margie were thrusting their hips the best they could on the poles invading them, their tongued hanging out and drool running from their mouth, over their cheek, and into their hair. Their cops looked at the wanton whores, so willingly fucking the mules, and both cops spit in their charges face, their spittle mixing with the heroines drool.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.