Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine
Chapter 4: Tuesday

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Once again, all these characters were created by Sludge for his M&M Series. I hope all of you that have asked where to find the series, have enjoyed what you've read so far.

Saul woke up, used the bathroom and wrapping his robe around himself went down to his office. He smelled coffee from the kitchen and detoured there for a cup. He then made it to his office, pulled the phone book from a drawer and looked in the yellow pages under fencing. With the promise of a hundred dollar tip, he was told someone would be there within the hour to give an estimate for his Invisa-fence. After calling several kennels that advertised trained guard dogs, he noticed one with a strange note that caught his attention. He dialed the number as he sipped his coffee.

"Yes, I saw that you have trained guard dogs that have received special, extra training," he told the woman that answered. "Could you explain that, please?"

"I'm sorry sir; I can't do that over the phone. I can make an appointment for you to see Ms Sims, who can explain all facets of our training program if you'd like," the woman replied.

"Fine, my name is Saul Fineberg and I'd like an appointment as soon as possible," Saul replied exasperated. "How soon can I see Ms Sims?"

"Well Mr. Fineberg, normally she wants to check you out as our prices are high and she doesn't like to waste her time. However, I recognize your name from the paper the other day, the society pages, so I'll give you the 1 PM vacancy. I'll know if you are who I'm thinking of then. If not, you'll waste your time coming here," the woman said as she thought of the money this man was supposed to have. "He can definitely afford one of our specially trained dogs, in fact more than one of them," she thought as she penciled him in and then wondered why he wanted a dog with their special training, or if he had no idea what that training was.

Saul had gotten dressed and was back in his home office when the maid told him the fence man was at the door. Saul went to the door and the two men walked away from the house so Saul could point out his property lines as he handed the man his tip for coming so quick. With an estimate of $10,000 Saul asked when it could be done.

"We have several other jobs, Mr. Fineberg," the man said. "It will be a couple weeks before we can get to this job."

"I want it done by Friday," Saul said. "Put as many as you need on the crew, but I want it done by noon on Friday. I'll give you double the estimate, in cash, at noon on Friday if it's done." The man grabbed his cell and called the office, telling the receptionist to have everyone come to the office for lunch; the entire crew was coming to do an emergency fence job here, starting this afternoon. Saul thanked the man and went back into the house.

"11AM," he thought, "still two hours to my appointment. I think I'll take the tape of yesterday with me in case I need it. I'm hoping that special training by Ms Sims is that it learns how to allow a woman to touch his cock, suck his cock, and to fuck her. If it is, she may think I'm working undercover to help the police arrest her."

At 1230, as Saul headed to his appointment, down in Tijuana Pedro was placing a call.

"Hello, Mr. Mayor, its Pedro. I have some news to tell you about that show you've been wanting to see."

"Ah Pedro, why don't you bring your wife and come to my office? It's my son's 16th birthday and I want your beautiful wife to take his cherry and show him how it feels to be a man," the Mayor responded. "Bring your monthly contribution to my political war chest with you also." Pedro thought of the half witted son and a shiver ran through him at the thought of either of those two touching his wife. The Mayor had a sadistic streak a mile wide running through him and he had heard the son was a chip off the old block.

"I'm sorry Mr. Mayor, but Mercedes isn't here and I'm busy. I was wanting an appointment for tomorrow morning to see you and make my donation," Pedro responded.

"Okay fine, be here at 9AM in the morning. And bring your wife," the Mayor said and hung up. In his office Mercedes looked at her husband.

"Why am I not here?" she asked.

"It's his son's 16th birthday and he wanted you as the boys present," Pedro told her.

"Madre Dios, does he not realize I'm a respectably married woman now? I'm no longer a whore turning tricks for you," she said and left the office, slamming the door.

"You will be Friday night and for as long as I can keep the party going," he said to himself as he looked at the door. "But you're right, not for me, you'll be a whore for Ronnie Levine. With the money we'll make from these parties, both private and public mule fucking by the 2 Anglo heroines, Mercedes will get over Ronnie Levine owning her ass for that time."

In San Diego, Saul pulled up to Guard Dog and Specialty training by Ms Sims. He climbed out of his Jaguar as he looked at the glass in the door where there was an outline of a dog sitting and begging before a woman. He entered the office and the young redhead looked up and smiled.

"Mr. Fineberg, you are who I thought," she said. "I'll see if Ms. Sims can see you now." Saul looked at the girl sashay in a bright green mini dress that just barely covered her tight ass.

"If she's 18, I'm 100," Saul thought. "She looks like a Christmas package in that bright green outfit and her bright red hair." The girl came back in and sat at her desk; she carefully lifted her leg and crossed her knees, ensuring Saul got a good look at her red panty covered crotch.

"Just go on back sir, only door on the right," she said as she smiled at Saul and let him know she was available. Saul went to the door and entered the office, closing the door behind him. Ms Sims was probably 35, brunette and about 38-26-36, Saul judged as she stood and came around her desk to greet him.

"Mr. Fineberg, how do you do? I'm Sheila Sims, what can I do for you? Please have a seat," she said as she withdrew her hand from his and motioned to the couch on the wall. Saul took in the white silk blouse and navy blue mid thigh skirt and nude stockings as he sat.

"Ms Sims, I'm Saul Fineberg. I saw in your ad in the yellow pages that you train guard dogs and then specialty train them. May I ask what that training is?" Saul said.

I'm sorry sir, but I need to ask you a few questions first," Sheila started as she sat in a chair across from him and crossed her legs. Saul got a look at her white panty crotch and noticed she was wearing pantyhose, not stockings.

"Excuse me Ms Sims, but if your training is what I hope it is, let me set your mind at ease," Saul jumped in. "I'm not working with animal control, vice squad or any other law enforcement agency. This is not a sting, but I am looking for specially trained dogs that are also trained as guard dogs. I'm having an invisi-fence installed for them but only want male dogs."

"I see, and what specialty training are you looking for?" she asked as she recrossed her legs, giving him another upskirt show.

"If it's a female that trespasses, I want my dogs to fuck her. I want them trained to accept any woman that wants them and allow her to feel of, suck on, masturbate and fuck their cock, understood?" Saul asked. The woman carefully considered that.

"Why are you looking for dogs like that?" she asked.

"You do realize that what I say or show to you is confidential, and breaking that will see me spend whatever it takes to break you?" Saul asked.

"Of course, but you realize, not saying yes or no, that I can't tell you my dogs are trained to have sex with women?" she responded. Saul had noticed her TV and tape player when he entered, so he stood and went to it. He removed his tape and tried to put it into the machine but another was already there. He picked up the remote, turned the TV on and pushed play for the tape.

It opened on Sheila Sims entering a room with a dog already in it. Saul noticed the dog had mitts on his front paws and that Sims only had a thong on. She removed them and got down on her hands and knees before the dog and wiggled her ass at it. The dog mounted Ms Sims and Saul watched as it pounded the brunette. He then turned back to the woman who smiled at him and uncrossed her legs and spread them.

"Yes Saul, I may call you Saul can't I? I train my dogs to fuck on command. Without the keyword, he's just a regular guard dog and performs just those functions. If the keyword is given, he'll respond to any stimulation his partner wants. He'll allow her to masturbate him, suck him; he'll eat her pussy and fuck her. If the keyword is given and nothing is offered by the woman, he will rip her clothes off and rape her," Ms Sims said. "That is the final part of a training tape for a dog I sold the other day. It's still there from then, when it was shown to the customer who bought him." Saul stopped the video, inserted his and turned it on.

"That's my ex with her dog, Bruno. That's my wife, the blonde," he said as Mona and Margie came into the office. "The redhead is her daughter from a previous marriage." They watched the film and when Saul looked over at Sheila Sims, her pantyhose were to her ankles, the crotch of her panty was pulled aside and three fingers pounded her cunt as she watch Mona suck Bruno. On Mona's declaration of loving and wanting dog cock, Sheila's cunt exploded.

Saul turned the tape off, ejected it and then turned the TV off and turned to looked at Sheila.

"Now you see why I want some dogs. I love the view of my wife having sex with them and she wants some to have sex with. So, why don't you remove those pantyhose and your skirt," he said. "I want the dogs to get a good whiff of you so I can see fully erect cocks before I make my decisions of which ones I want." Sheila stood, unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor before what he had fully said sank into her mind.

"Ones?" she asked. "You want more than one dog? You do realize they can run from 2000 to 6000 dollars, each?" She sat back down to remove her pantyhose.

"I don't care about that, my wife said 2 or 3, so I figure on 3 or 4," Saul said. Sheila hurriedly stripped her pantyhose off, went to her desk and called Doris, who was the young redhead, into her office. The young woman's eyes widened at seeing the older woman nude, but for her bikini panties, from the waist down.

"Take off your dress and work your cunt into a frothy brew. We need to arouse the dogs for Mr. Fineberg. He wants to see fully extended cocks before he buys 3 or 4," Sheila told her as she rubbed her own cunt. Doris looked at Saul in amazement and at his nod, quickly pulled her dress over her head and Saul found she didn't wear a bra, just the fire engine red thong. Her 34B-23-35 body looked just fine and those tits stood proudly, with no support needed.

With Sheila leading and Saul in the rear, the 3 entered the kennel area and stopped. Both women rubbed their clit through their silken panties and finally came together in an open mouthed, tongue extended kiss. Both women released their cunt and shoved that hand into the others panty and began finger fucking each other. Saul looked around the kennel and saw 4 Dobermans in one of the cages. The scent of bitch in the air had all 4 cocks extended and aroused. He walked to the cage to check them out.

"Why 4 dogs in one cage?" he asked as looking around the kennel, he noticed they were the only ones that were even doubled up in a cage. Sheila pulled away from Doris's kiss and looked to where he stood.

"They are brothers; I got them together and have trained them to work as a team together. Release them if you'd like to see them in action," she replied. Doris and she quickly dropped onto all fours as Saul opened the cage door and the Dobermans headed to the scent of bitch in heat. Both women had their panties down to their knees and the first 2 dogs to arrive quickly mounted. The others milled around and then went to the women's heads. Both cocks were eagerly sucked in. Saul watched the 2 women service the 4 dogs. He ensured the dogs were satisfied and filled both women with two loads of cum before he returned to Sheila Sims office with her and wrote her a check for $14,000 to buy all 4. The kennel had a truck with cages for picking up dogs that they had bought and promised to deliver the dogs to Saul and Mona's home before 10AM the next morning.

Saul returned home and told Mona of the day's activities and that the dogs would arrive tomorrow. They could be kept in the garage until the fence was done on Friday, and she could take what she wanted of them to Archibald's for her show. Mona kissed her husband, told him she was on her way out and left to go get her report on Margie's previous night's activities.

The phone rang a few minutes later and Saul left the house for Ronnie's office to pick up the aphrodisiac powder for Lynda and Mercedes on Friday.

At 3:00 that afternoon the Mayor walked into Pedro's bordello and up to his office.

"Mr. Mayor, what a pleasure to see you, please sit down," Pedro said surprised. "What brings you to my humble establishment?"

"You piqued my interest with your comment about the show I've been wanting to see. Do you mean the arrogant Americano whore superheroines? Is it the one who fucked and sucked your mules before the crowd, or the other that fucked mules and sucked fine upstanding Mexican cock in a private showing?" he asked. "Wait, call Mercedes in here first. She can take care of my reactions to your tale." Pedro knew he meant Mercedes could suck his cock as they talked.

"I'm sorry, as I told you this morning, she's not here today," Pedro lied. "Both the filthy Americano whore superheroines will be here this Friday night for a private party for a rich Anglo. I will try to get the client to allow you to be present for the action."

"Why does he lie to me?" the Mayor wondered. "I saw his wife downstairs." To Pedro he smiled, "Thank you my friend. I hope the client allows me to attend and watch them fuck your mules." The Mayor stood, shook Pedro's hand, and reminded him of his appointment at 9 the next morning with his wife and monthly "contribution" and left.

At 6:00 that evening, as Margie prepared for her "date" with Sergio, and Pedro's 6PM donkey show was starting, 20 Tijuana police raided his bordello. Pedro was cuffed and put into a car and taken to the city jail, booked and then locked up. As the Captain in charge of the raid explained to his wife that the place was closed until further notice, the phone rang. Mercedes answered and heard the Mayor's voice.

"Mercedes my dear, I'm sorry about this, but your husband left me no choice with his lying. If you want to get him out of jail, keep his appointment and be in my office at 9AM, understand?" he asked.

"Si Senor Mayor," Mercedes replied. "I will be there at 9 tomorrow." To herself she thought, "you will make me fuck your son and probably you also, to get Pedro out of jail and then make him give you 2 or 3 times your normal bribe."

"Good, I'll see you then. Dress sexy," the Mayor said and hung up. Mercedes hung up as she thought that it didn't matter. Respectably married or not, the Mayor would force her to be a prostitute and use her body to get her husband out of jail.

As Mercedes considered what to wear for the appointment, Margie was on her way to her date with Sergio, to give him the contract for the machinery and pay the finder fee for getting George a sale that would keep him out of town the next two weekends. She was to meet him in the Clarion's bar.

Right on time, Margie walked in. Every man in the place instantly got a hard on as they looked at the "Grade A Prime" piece of ass that entered the bar.

Margie entered in a yellow; absolutely form fitting, cleavage exposing, ass cheek cupping, and mid-thigh length dress that showcased her 43-25-38 figure. She loved the perfectly matching yellow garter-belt, bikini panties, soft bra and four inch heels that that went with it and the way the outfit made her look. She decided to wear her golden power belt and it again matched the outfit perfectly. In other words, she was wearing the same outfit she had worn the night she met Sergio for the first time at dinner with George. She walked to Sergio, who was seated at the bar. He stood as she approached and as she went to give him a kiss on the cheek, he moved, opened his mouth and forced his tongue into hers. As their tongues dueled, Margie felt the back of her dress rise as Sergio raised it and showed her yellow nylon covered ass to the bar. Margie allowed him to tease the bar for a minute before she wiggled her ass around and then broke the embrace and kiss.

"That wasn't very nice of you, teasing all the men here in the bar," she chided him with a smile on her face. She had seen the way all the men had ogled her and secretly been thrilled when he had put her on display like that. She wanted to tease them herself, but couldn't do it like he had; she wanted to appear to be a lady at least, no matter how big a slutty whore she seemed to be becoming. "You're the only one getting what you were showing them tonight."

"Yes, but you enjoyed teasing them. Otherwise you would not have wiggled your ass at them, or allowed your dress to stay up so long," Sergio replied as he offered her his arm. Margie smiled at him as she took his elbow and they left the bar to cross the lobby to the restaurant.

Back in the bar, a pair of brothers named Mario and Luigi Marino had watched and overheard the exchange. They then watched Margie's ass undulate back and forth as Sergio and she left the bar. The brothers had been fired from their job that afternoon in the latest of a string of jobs firings. Mario had knocked a foreman on his ass and when other workers went to subdue him; Luigi went to his brother's assistance. Several years earlier they had been employed by George's company and recognized the redhead whose panty covered ass they had seen.

"Hey man, that's George what's his name's wife, ain't it?" Luigi asked his brother. "The one from that company picnic a few years back."

"Yeah it is," Mario replied as he watched the couple leave the bar and walk into the restaurant. "But that ain't George."

"You're right bro, and I don't know about you, but I've wanted that ass since I first saw it," Luigi said. "Apparently she like to get a little on the side. You heard her, that old fool is nailing that ass tonight. I've got a plan that allows us to nail it also. When they leave the restaurant and head for the elevators, we get there and follow them in. We follow them to their room, force them into it and have that bitch. She and her boyfriend won't say nothing because she's married and fucking around. We'll act as if we think she's a hooker on a date with her john, and have no idea who she really is."

"I'm in on that bro. I definitely want to tap that ass."Mario said.

Margie and Sergio were led to his reserved table in a back, dimly lit corner. Sergio ordered a bottle of wine and they looked over the menus.

"George will be excited at the sale, but disappointed by not getting home this weekend and next," Sergio said. "Why is it that you don't want him home, Margie?"

"Mother has asked me to accompany her to Mexico this weekend for some sightseeing. We're leaving Friday night and I don't know when we'll be back, so I figured that to avoid a scene, I'd ask you to keep him on the road," she said. It wasn't a lie, they would be sightseeing. It was just large mule and donkey cocks they'd be seeing, along with any other cocks and anything else the client wanted them to see. "The next weekend on the road wasn't really necessary. I thought that after spending the weekend checking the installation of the machinery, he'd train people on them on Monday and Tuesday or however long it took."

"No, I'll call him tomorrow and tell him the sale went through and he needs to be in Cedar Rapids this weekend. I'll tell him he needs to make his normal sales calls during the next week and return the next weekend for the training," Sergio explained. "By the way, I understand last night was a total success, the customer called me last night and said next time you need George away for a weekend or two let him know and he'll buy more machinery, even if he has to warehouse it." Margie laughed as she pulled the contracts from her purse and handed them to Sergio, who put them in his inside jacket pocket. The waiter arrived and poured the wine took their order for dinner and left.

"Well why don't you slide under the table and give me a sample of what I'm getting later, upstairs." Sergio said. After a quick look around Margie slipped off her seat to her knees on the floor under the table and crawled to him. A glance at the table cloths length and she realized no one could see what was going on here, especially in the dim lighting. She had long ago, after that first meeting with Sergio, decided to do what was necessary to help her husband be successful and make them a lot of money. If this is what it took, then this is what she'd do. She unzipped Sergio's pants and fished his cock out. Holding it in her hand she licked it from base to knob and then ran her tongue around the head a few times and then repeated the action again. She then opened wide and took the cock into her mouth and sucked. He tongue continued to work the shaft over as she sucked and felt it harden and increase in size.

She thought she had been aroused by Sergio displaying her ass to all the men in the bar and a hand to the crotch of her panty showed that she had been. Although not soaked, her crotch was damp, and as Sergio's rod made first contact with her oral clit and rubbed it as the head passed into her throat; she knew they wouldn't stay just damp for long. She pulled back and jammed her mouth down around the shaft and his cock invaded several inches into her throat and she began 2 inch strokes, up and down, that kept the clit and cock in constant contact. She quickly felt an orgasm racing up from her depths at this rubbing and mentally shrugging her shoulders, she began a matching rubbing with her hand on her vaginal clit, through her panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.