Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew was that somebody was shaking me.

"Hey, sleepyhead! Get up!" somebody said.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that it was this redhead that was trying to wake me.

"What now?" I asked.

"Get up! They want to ask you a few more questions."

I let out a grunt, swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up.

"By the way, don't you have anything to wear for me!"

"Oh, are we getting uncomfortable?" she asked jokingly.

"Nah, but I don't want to give you girls any improper thoughts!" I teased her.

She slapped my ass with her hand, and said, "Just move, or I'll show you some improper thoughts."

To tease her even more, I rubbed the cheek she had hit and said, "I didn't know corporal punishment was back in the books!"

I could hear a soft giggle coming from her.

We walked out of the cell we were in and once outside, I noticed two other female cops waiting there for me. They had a funny look on their face when they looked at the redhead. I guess they must have heard the slap she had given me and wondered what had been going on in that cell between us two.

"Here he is," the redhead said.

Instinctively, I moved my hands in front of my groin this time, when I saw those two girls inspecting my body. I think I did this, because I wasn't completely awake yet, or maybe, I had reached my maximum endurance for running around naked among all those girls. I don't know for sure, I only know that for a moment, I had felt like I had been exposed enough for one day.

The two girls grabbed me by the arms and brought me back downstairs and to the interrogation room I had been in before. When we walked in, Linda and Brenda were already waiting for me there.

They looked at me, over their shoulders, and then Linda said, "Thanks girls! And you, sit down!"

I walked over to the other side of the table and went sitting on the chair. Linda was looking at the papers in front of her and then she looked at me.

"So, are you going to cooperate now?" she asked.

I just shrugged with my shoulders and didn't say anything.

"Who are you?"

"Piet de Pater," I said in jest.

Linda let out a sigh and said, "Try again!"

"Um ... Popeye?!"

"Stop kidding around, tell me your name, this is your last chance!"

"Or what?" I said in defiance. "You lock me up again! Go ahead, I still feel a bit sleepy!"

Linda looked at me! I was expecting to see her blow up again, but instead, she just smiled. That smile of hers gave me the creeps. I could feel how the hairs, at the back of my neck, stood up. I sure didn't like that mischievous smile on her face.

"You better tell it to us, or else we have to extract another DNA sample from you."

"Okay, fine with me," I said and opened my mouth and moved my head towards her.

"The DNA I want, will not be coming from there," she said in a menacing tone.

"Oh, from where then?"

Linda lifted her hand towards Brenda and Brenda placed a little plastic container on her hand. Linda showed it to me and said, "We want a sperm sample!"

"You want what?!" I said flabbergast.

"A sperm sample!" she answered like it was the most normal thing to ask from a suspect.

"You can't mean that! Is that allowed?"

"Today ... it is," Linda smiled and looked at the mirror in the room.

I also looked at the mirror, and wondered who was behind it and also, how many of them would be looking in on this procedure.

"I won't do it!" I said.

"You have two choices!" Linda said. "Or you do it yourself, or I will get it out of you."

I smiled at her and called her bluff. "Fine with me, you can do it then!"

"Are you sure?" she asked a little surprised, while looking at the mirror again.

"If you want a sample, then you will need to work for it!"

Linda looked from me to the mirror and then at Brenda.

"Don't look at me, it was your idea!" Brenda said with a giggle. For some reason, I thought that Brenda liked it that I wouldn't back down and tell them my name, just because Linda was threatening me for a sperm sample.

Linda looked back at me and said, "Just tell us your name, that's much easier."

I couldn't help it, but I got the feeling I was winning this, so I just stood up and took my penis in my hand, which had gotten a little stiffer on its own already.

"Here, come and take you sperm sample!" I bluffed.

Linda again looked from me, well, my penis, towards the mirror and then back at that thing that was growing.

To my surprise, she stood up and said, "Well, if you really want to give it to us that way, sure why not?"

"Damn," I thought, "she really is going to masturbate me!"

A rush went through my body and made the hairs on my arms stand up. However, to my own surprise, the rush I had felt, it wasn't because I felt bad, but because I was feeling very aroused by the idea about what was about to happen.

She walked around the table and came standing in front of me. I swallowed the lump in my throat away.

"Well, you better let go if you want me to do the job," Linda said. She suddenly sounded much nicer.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Of course!" she answered.

Well, if she really wanted to do it. She could! And so, I let go of my penis and pushed my erection in her direction. When she wrapped her hand and fingers around it, I was surprised by how careful she handled my dick. She started to stroke me, very slowly, and now and then, she squeezed it very softly. The thing that surprised me even more, was that she kept on looking me in the eyes. Again, I didn't back down and looked back at her. The twinkle in her eyes, spoke volumes. She really liked to handle me like this and when I smiled at her, she smiled back.

Because she was rubbing me so gently, I knew it would take a long time before she would manage me to climax. Not that I wanted it to be over, because for some reason, I loved her gentle hand around my member.

At a certain point, she looked down my body and when our eyes met again, she whispered, "Nice!"

"Thanks," I whispered back.

Linda started to stroke a little faster and she made sure that the palm of her hand brushed over the head of my penis. This increased the stimulation I got from her, but it wasn't until she put a finger at work, underneath the head of my penis, that I knew she was going to make me cum.

And when I started to feel that I was getting close to my climax, I said between gasps and moans, "Didn't you forget something?"

Linda just smiled at me, dropped down on her knees and then took my penis in her mouth. She started to give me a blowjob, and placed both her hands on my buttocks. Her tongue was circling the head of my penis and I could feel I would blow soon.

"Oh God!" I said out loud and I closed my eyes.

I couldn't believe what she was doing, and for the fraction of a second that I could look at Brenda, I think she also hadn't expected that Linda would go down on me. Brenda had a glow on her cheeks and I think it took all her willpower to keep from rubbing her pussy.

That tongue of Linda was so enticing, that I could feel it coming now. My balls were hurting, because I was trying to hold my climax back, but I knew I had lost. I would blow my load and nothing would be able to stop it now.

"I'm coming," I said to warn Linda, but she didn't care and kept on sucking my cock.

I bit on my lip, tried to hold it back a little longer and then I exploded. Spurt after spurt she took in her mouth. She kept on sucking me, until she had sucked me dry. My legs were trembling and I had to steady myself against the wall behind me, or I would have tumbled over.

With a plop, my penis came out of her mouth and then she stood up, looked at me, and said, "Oops, I think I forget something?"

I gave her an exhausted and puzzled look, she giggled and went on with, "I think ... I swallowed the sample."

Brenda started laughing uncontrollably and Linda did the same. I just looked at both girls and hoped they wouldn't try to get another sample out of me. She really had done a number on me and I wasn't sure if my penis would manage to get hard again. Well, not soon anyway.

"So," Linda said while looking at me. "Are you going to give me your name now, or do I need to go for another sample?"

I rolled with my eyes and said, "You can try, but I think you emptied me!"

She giggled, turned around and walked to the table. For a moment, I thought she was going to get the container and try to get that sample out of me. But instead, she opened a folder, got a piece of paper out of it and then went sitting on the corner of the table. She showed the paper to me and said, "We already now ... that you are Jeffrey Jacobs!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.