Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

The moment we got inside the building, I noticed that Eva's and Micha's grip tightened around my arms, and I knew what they were expecting from me. So, I started to struggle and tried to pull loose while I shouted, "YOU FUCKING COPS! LET GO OF ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

By doing this, I immediately had the attention of the girl standing behind the counter on me. It was only when I looked at her that it struck me, these were cops in training, and so they all should be much younger than Eva and Micha.

I saw this brunette behind the counter looking at me and a smile appeared on her face. I think she had to be around twenty-four.

I kept on struggling, but Eva and Micha had a firm grip on me. I could continue to scream at them, but I decided it would be easier for my two naughty cops if I kept quiet. That way, they could talk with the girl behind the counter.

"Can you book him for us?! We caught him running in the streets like this," Micha said.

"Sure," the brunette said with a smile. "What's his name?"

"We don't know. He didn't want to tell us."

"Oh, he is one of those! Well, put him over there, and we will deal with him soon enough!" she said and motioned with her thumb to somewhere to our right.

"Okay," Micha said.

When Misha and Eva turned me towards where they wanted to take me, I saw that there was something that looked like a waiting area. Eva and Micha escorted me to there.

It was only when we walked in, that I saw two other people sitting there already. At one side, sat a mean looking guy with an empty chair next to him and at the other side, there sat a nice looking woman with also an empty chair next to her. Guess what chair I wished they would put me on? Yep, the one next to the hot woman.

Eva looked from the man to the woman and back.

"Don't put that fucking naked ass next to me," the man growled.

I almost pissed my pants when I heard his voice. Well, if I had been wearing pants, that is.

"Oh, Fred, be gentle with him," Eva said in a sweet voice.

"No fucking way! If he sits next to me, I'm out of here!"

Eva looked at the woman and asked, "Well, would you mind?"

I noticed the woman's eyes were on my groin and with a naughty smile, she said, "Oh no, no problem at all!" She patted with her hand on the chair next to her.

"COME ON, LET ME GO!" I shouted again and started to struggle.

"Now, now!" Micha said. "She won't bite you!"

I must confess, it didn't take much of an effort for Eva and Micha to put me on that chair. Although, I wasn't happy that they connected the handcuffs to the chair. This would mean, I was really trapped now and whatever would happen, I would be unable to get away from them.

"Will you watch out for him," Eva asked the woman. Who, by the way, was dressed in the most little skirt I had ever seen with a top that barely covered her impressive breasts. I was sure, that if Eva hadn't taken care of my penis earlier, it would have been pointing to the ceiling anyway.

"Don't worry, I will!" the woman said and laid her hand on my thigh.

"Hey," I said and pulled my leg away.

Eva and Micha giggled and Eva said, "Okay, see you later, naughty boy!"

I swallowed when I heard this, I had expected that they would stay with me for the whole time, but it seemed they were just handing me over to these students and that was it.

I think Eva must have noticed my worried look, because she lowered her head next to mine and whispered, "Don't worry! We will keep an eye on things." I sighed in relief.

Then Eva and Micha turned away and walked out of the waiting room.

"See you later, Betty!" Eva said, probably to the girl behind the counter.

"Okay, I'll let you know if we find out anything about him."

"Thanks, see ya!" Micha said.

I could hear how the outside door opened and closed again. And so, here I was, handcuffed and connected to this chair. With this mean looking dude and this woman, that I presumed had to be a prostitute, sitting next to me, while my hard-on was poking straight up from my lap.


For a moment we didn't say anything and then the woman next to me whispered, "So, what do they pay you for something like this."

"Huh?!" I let out.

"For playing this part! I feel already dirty, looking like this, but you, fully naked, what do you ask them for something like this?"

"Um ... I don't?" I said all puzzled.

"What? Do you do this for free?" that mean looking guy said. Although, now he didn't look mean anymore, but very gentle and caring. His voice had also gotten much softer.

"Yes?! Why? Do you get paid for this?"

Before they could answer, two male cops, in their early twenties as well, came into the waiting room and one of them said, "Fred! Come with us!"

Fred grunted and his attitude changed again. He was back that mean looking guy who could tear you apart if you looked the wrong way at him. For just a moment, those two young cops looked less sure about themselves, but they quickly managed to restore the stern look on their faces. Fred got up and the two cops took him away.

Just before they were out of hearing range, I heard one of the cops say, "Damn, the girls are going to have fun today!"

Before I could give it another thought, the woman next to me placed her hand on my thigh again, and she whispered, "So, you mean to tell me you don't get paid for this?"

"No, I'm doing it as a favor for one of those cops that brought me here."

"So, you aren't an actor?"

"No, are you?"

"Of course, they wouldn't put real criminals in here. Those recruits are too green behind their ears to deal with anything real yet!"

I could feel how her hand slid up my leg while she softly squeezed it.

"Um ... is this part of your act?" I asked her, looking down at her hand.

"No, but some fun can't hurt, can it?"

"I didn't sign up for that," I said jokingly.

"Than start acting!" she said while she grabbed my penis.

"How do you mean?" I asked. Feeling that my head got a little warmer from my blush.

"Just shout for help," the woman said. "Let's see how that girl out there will deal with this!"

"Oh, I see!" Gave her a smile and then shouted, "HELP! HEY? YOU OUT THERE, HELP ME! THIS WOMAN IS MOLESTING ME!"

"NANCY, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!" Betty shouted from around the corner.

"BUT ... I AIN'T DOING ANYTHING!" Nancy shouted back and squeezed my dick.

"DO I NEED TO COME OUT THERE! I CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON THE MONITOR, YOU KNOW!"

"Oh, poo!" Nancy said with a disappointed voice.

"NANCY!" Betty said more sternly. "LET GO OF HIM! AND I'M SURE HE CAN'T PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES ANYWAY, HE HAS NO MONEY WITH HIM!"

"OH, I WOULD DO HIM FOR FREE," Nancy shouted back and stroked my dick.

I could hear a door slamming and then Betty came around the corner and walked into the waiting room.

"You better let go! NOW! Or we will keep you here for the whole night! Do you hear me!"

"Oh, okay," Nancy said finally and let go of my dick. "Although, don't you think this is something you would like in you?" she tested the young cop.

I noticed how Betty looked down my body and then she said, "You better leave him alone from now on. Or better yet, go sit over there!" this last thing she had said while pointing at the two empty seats at the other wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.