Cops Can Be Naughty Too
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

The first thing I did when I got inside my home, was taking a shower and getting those last stains, that were still on my body, off of it. When I was clean again, I made myself a light dinner and ate it in the kitchen.

After I had cleaned up, I went relaxing on the sofa in the living room. I wondered what this evening would have in store for me. I especially thought about how those cops in training would react on me when I would be brought in naked. However, I also wondered how I would react. And I was sure of one thing! It wouldn't be as sexual as the evening I had planned with Annie.

And thinking of Annie, this remembered me that I still had to go and tell her that I couldn't be with her this evening.

With my keys in hand, I ... um ... sneaked upstairs. Why did I sneak? Well, I hadn't bothered with getting dressed after my shower. It was still my weekend and like usual, I wanted to spend it naked for most of the time.

I knocked on Annie's door, waited for a moment and then knocked again. Nothing ... it seemed she wasn't home yet, somewhat disappointed, I went back down to my flat and wrote a note for her. If she wouldn't get home before I needed to go away with Eva, I would just slip it under her door with a short explanation on it and the number of my mobile phone.

While I was waiting for 8pm to arrive, I just lay on the sofa and watched some television. Although, the closer it got to 8pm, the more nervous I became.

I wasn't sure why I was feeling like this. The only reason I could come up with, was because I never had been in trouble with the cops before. I even had never been inside a precinct before. And the fact that I would be brought in naked, made it only more intimidating to me. Although, I was also sure they would probably have something around so I could cover myself. Even when it was a practice run, I was sure they wouldn't keep me running around there naked for the whole time. Or ... would they?!

By the time it was almost 8pm, I had thought about so many things that they could do to me, that I had gotten somewhat aroused. I was sure that nothing of the more kinky stuff I had come up with, would happen to me there, but fantasizing about, sure had been fun.

Eventually, I went to my room and put my jogging pants on. I took the jacket with me, but didn't put it on yet. My keys, wallet and mobile phone were already in the pockets of my jacket. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't forget my keys and get locked outside of the building again. Although, I was sure I would return fully dressed this evening.

At 8pm, I was standing at the window, looking down in the street. To my surprise, I saw a cop car drive into our street and stop in front of our building. I had been expecting to be picked up by her in her own car, but it seemed that even on these special nights, they drove around in their usual cop car.

I saw how Eva got out of the car at the passenger's side. So, she wasn't alone, it seemed.

When she walked up to the building, I went for my jacket and put it on. However, before I could reach the door of our flat, our special doorbell went off. I pressed the button on the intercom and said, "I well be right there!"

"Okay!" she answered.

I put my flip flops on, that stood at the door, and then went outside.

After I had locked the door of the flat, I quickly ran upstairs and slipped the note for Annie under her door. I was somewhat disappointed that I hadn't seen her this evening, but I was sure that she would understand why I wanted to help Eva like this.

When I walked out of the building, Eva was standing next to the car and she opened the door for the backseat for me.

"Get it, you criminal!" she joked.

It made me look around me, because I was afraid that one of my neighbors would have heard this and maybe could think the wrong thing about it. I was glad that I couldn't see anyone of them around.

And so, I managed to jokingly say, "Yes, officer!"

Once in the car, I saw that Micha was sitting at the driving wheel.

"Hi," I said when she looked at me.

"So, back for more fun!" Micha said with a grin on her face that showed me that she planned to have a good time this evening. And to be honest, I got a little afraid when I saw that grin. It gave me a feeling like this evening wouldn't be like a usual arrest and that the processing at the precinct would also be a little different than usual.

Although, I managed to tell her, "Yep, can't stay away from you two girls, it seems!"

It made her grin turn into a smile. I think she liked my sudden boldness with her.

Eva came sitting next to me, instead of next to her partner in the front. And then Micha started the car and drove off.

"Not feeling too nervous?" Eva asked me.

"No, not too much," I answered truthfully.

"Good! Well, on the way over, I will give you some information about what we expect from you this evening. We don't want to make it too easy for those newbies!"

"Hey, shouldn't we first undress him, before you tell him what we expect from him," Micha butted in.

"Micha, keep your eyes on the road! Okay?"

Micha giggled and answered, "Sure, why don't you have all the fun!"

"Now, where were we? Oh yeah! Now, what we expect from you this evening it the following thing: We will bring you in as somebody who we picked up running naked along the road and because you didn't want to tell us your name and you had obviously nothing with you, we took you back to the precinct so the students can process you. Your job is to be uncooperative with them. This means, you won't tell them your name or anything else. It's up to them to find out who you are! How they do this, is up to them, but they, of course, need to follow the law. So, you don't have to be afraid that they would try anything funny with you! Do you think you can do that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.