Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

When I felt how Eva started to wiggle her body in my arms, I knew it was time to let go of her. I didn't want to do it, but we couldn't stay up here for ever, of course.

So, when I let her go, she rolled away from me and while still lying on the ground, she looked at me with a interesting smile on her face.

"So, how was it for you?" she asked me.

I rolled with my eyes and asked her back, "What do you think?"

She giggled and answered, "Okay, stupid question!"

We looked in each other eyes and even her eyes were smiling it seemed.

"Who taught you to play with a girl's nipple like that, after sex?"

I raised my eyebrows, and said, "Nobody, I just thought it would be nice for you."

"Well, it was! It kept me on a high for much longer than usual."

"Good to know," I said and winked at her.

"Weren't you too shocked, when I asked you to have sex with me?"

"No, not at all! I have to confess, when we were walking through the forest, I ... I couldn't keep my eyes of you."

"So, my tushie can still do her job!"

"Not only your tushie," I said jokingly.

"Oh, you are so sweet, you know that!" she said to me and scooted closer so we could kiss again.

And boy, did she kiss me! She managed to make me see stars with that kiss. By the time she stopped, I had a full hard-on again and it was pushing against her leg. It made me notice that the condom had fallen off during the time my penis had been flaccid.

"Damn, it's awake again!" she said while looking between us.

"I think your kiss could have raised the death!" I said and probably sounded a little out of breath.

She smiled and said with melancholy in her voice, "I wished we had more time, but we really have to return to my car now."

And to be honest, I also wished that we had some more time, because I was sure that Eva was a girl that could learn me many new things and that she hadn't shown me anything yet of what she would like to do with me, or make me do with her.

Before Eva stood up, I saw her grabbing the condom from the ground and tying a knot in it so nothing could spill out of it.

We both got up from the ground and then walked towards the path that went down the mountain.

While we walked down, my view was mostly obstructed by trees and shrubs, but when I finally could see more, I could see how high up we had been and that the mountain side was very steep.

I probably hadn't noticed it before, because I had spent too much attention to that ass shaking in front of me. Sure, it was a nice ass, but the sight we got up here of the forest was also nice. Although, now that I knew how high we were and how dangerous the cliff was, I got a little scared. Well, I really don't like heights.

So, when we reached the tunnel entrance and went inside of it, I immediately felt a lot better. The only other thing that was still on my mind, was if none of those villagers had ever tried to explore this tunnel. I was sure, if I would have been living here, when I was much younger, I would probably explore it with some of my friends. What teenager wouldn't be curious about something like this! Not that I was expecting to run into them today, but still, it could happen, I thought.

"Eva?"

"Yes!"

"I just thought about something! What if we had been caught by those villagers up there? Wouldn't you have gotten into trouble at work, if they would have taken you with them for a full day?"

"No. I would just have told them that I had to go to work today, but we would have made an appointment for another day. It's not that this funny thing we do, would take precedent over normal life."

"Ah, okay, I see!"

"Why, did you want to get caught?" Eva asked teasingly.

"Well, not today, for sure! And surely not while we where ... um..."

"Fucking up there," Eva finished my sentence with a giggle. "You can say it like that, because that was what we did, nothing more and nothing less!"

Well, this explained it to me. She was just in it for the sex and nothing more. And to be honest, I didn't mind that at all. Sure, I would never have thought that something like this would ever happen to me, surely not with a woman like her, but now that it had ... Well, I would love to have more casual sex with her and maybe even other women or even girls of my own age.


When we reached the end of the tunnel, we had to crawl out through that small opening of the tunnel again. Climbing up sure was more difficult than crawling down. It also made me aware that if it really would start to rain outside, we would probably never manage to get out through this opening, because the slope would get too slippery.

Once outside, Eva took the lead again and without a problem, she brought us back to the pond. Because we both had some dirt on us, form climbing through the small tunnel and from fooling around on the top of the mountain. We both slipped out of our hiking boots and socks and then jumped into the pond.

We first tried to get the dirt off of our own bodies and then we did each other's back. I'm sure if we would have had more time, we would have done a lot more in the pond.

When we got out of the pond, we both looked a little better already, but some streaks on our bodies would probably only come off by using some soap. At least, I had washed away all traces of semen that had been left on my dick.

We picked up our hiking boots and socks and walked back to Eva's car. She got a big towel out of the trunk of her car and we both dried our bodies with it. I watched her get dressed and then I quickly did the same. We both were ready for the outside world again.

When we were sitting in her car, she didn't start the engine right away. She just turned herself towards me and asked, "So? What do you think? Would you like to join our little group?"

"Of course! I would love to!" I said without thinking. An opportunity like this comes only along once in a lifetime and I just couldn't decline an offer like hers. I was sure that I could have a lot of fun in these woods in the future. And maybe, even bring some girlfriends here to have some fun with. I was sure they would be impressed with something like this and maybe when I could manage them to get out of their clothes, it could lead to something else as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.