Cops Can Be Naughty Too
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard Eva shout, "Okay, we can go now!"

I saw her walking up to me, and she had a flashlight in her hand.

"Why the flashlight?" I asked.

"You will see soon enough," she answered.

She took my hand and then pulled me towards the forest again. Once we went in between the trees, she let go of my hand, and I had to follow her sweet ass again. I noticed that she walked away from the South border and deeper into their part of the forest. I was glad with the hiking boots, because I could see that the ground was littered with branches and other stuff that could hurt my feet.

It seemed that Eva was very familiar with the terrain, because even without a compass or GPS, she found her way through the forest.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked her.

"Stop asking questions and just enjoy the surroundings," she said. I think she said this, because she wanted me to have some joy in discovering the things she wanted to show me, without giving a clue away that could spoil the fun for me.

So, I did stop asking questions and just followed her. I tried to keep track of where we were going, but it didn't take long or all trees started to look alike to me. How she managed to find her way around here, I had no idea about. Sometimes she went slightly to the right, then back to the left again, a little turn here and there and finally, we ended up at a little clearing. In the middle of it was a circle of stones with ashes in the middle.

"This is where I usually put up camp," she said. " It's nice around here and very secluded. So, you can do whatever you want here, without getting caught."

While she said that last part, she winked at me. It was very obvious to me, that she sometimes came here with a partner to fool around. And why not? I think it could be fun to have sex in the forest.

This area seemed very secluded and this would surely be the perfect place to get away from the rest of the world.

"So, you are allowed to make a campfire here?" I asked, pointing at the circle of stones with those ashes in it.

"Yes, but before you do it, you have to clear away all the branches lying around it. Just to make sure that the fire can't get out of that circle of stones. However, I always check in with Fred first, just to see if it is safe. Especially in July, the forest can be very dry then and it would be too dangerous to have an open fire going. But now, in September, it shouldn't be a problem."

She kneeled down on one knee and I saw her feeling the ground.

"Feel for yourself," she said. "The ground is somewhat moist today, so it would be safe enough to light a little fire today."

I did like she said and also kneeled down. When I touched the ground, I could feel that it was cold and felt somewhat moist. So yes, I could see how it wouldn't be a problem today.

We both got up again and she said, "You know what, when you buy yourself one of those GPS watches, I will give you a list of my more private spots around here. Then you can also explore those areas where I sometimes go to. I'm sure you will like those areas as well, but for today, I want to show you something very special. It's something my brother and I found when we were little kids and we have never shown it to anyone else."

"Really?! And you want to share it with me?" I asked somewhat surprised, but also felt very flattered that she trusted me with this secret of hers.

She looked at me, did a step closer and placed her hand on my chest. "Sure, I think you will enjoy it there as much as we did back in the day. And who knows, maybe it will come in handy someday."

I brushed with me fingers along the side of her body and said, "Well, show me then."

When Eva turned around and walked away from me, I looked down and noticed that this brief contact between us two had awakened someone.

And again, I just followed her and enjoyed the view she gave me. No, I didn't only look at her ass, I also looked around me and at the trees and different shrubs around us. We walked on until we reached the west fence. From there, she followed the fence to the south until we reached a decline that went towards a huge bolder at the bottom. Some shrubs were around it.

Sure, I was surprised to find a huge stone like that here. However, I didn't see why this was so special for Eva. I followed Eva down to the bolder. Once there, she moved around the shrubs and to the back of the huge stone.

It was only when we were behind it, that I saw what her secret was. There seemed to be a small tunnel behind the bolder that went into the ground at a slight declining angle.

"Is this safe?" I asked her. I was somewhat worried that we could get trapped in there.

"Yes, don't worry!" Eva said. "The tunnel is very solid as well as the rest."

"The rest?"

"Tut, tut," she said while shaking with her forefinger at me.

"WOMAN!!", I thought.


She kneeled down and then started to climb inside the tunnel. It wasn't high, so she ended up crawling through the tunnel. I followed her and I think we had to crawl for about five meters before we ended up in a cave. Inside the cave, we could stand up again. Eva had already switched on the flashlight and she was shining it all around us.

I could see that the walls of the cave were solid stone, but they looked to be a little wet. On the floor, I saw some little puddles of water, here and there. It had gotten a lot colder inside the cave, maybe even a little too cold to be naked in it. However, we didn't start to shiver, so it wasn't too bad. I only wished I could see more of her body, right now. I had a suspicion that her nipples could be very hard. Well, mine were!

"So, what do you think about it?" Eva asked and I could hear her voice resonate throughout the cave.

"It's ... something I wasn't expecting!" I said after carefully weighing my words.

"I hope this doesn't scare you?"

"No, not at all!"

I brushed with me hands over my body, to get the sand off of it that I had picked up by crawling through that little tunnel.

Eva took my by the hand and said, "Come, let's go deeper."

She had put the flashlight on a wide beam, and now we could see all that was in front of us clearly. This cave, that I thought we had climbed into, wasn't a cave but was just another bigger tunnel.

"Do you know how this came to be?" I asked her.

"My brother thinks that at a certain time, the river must have run through it and that the water eroded the stones and made this tunnel."

I looked at the walls again, but wasn't completely sure about her brothers conclusion. If this tunnel would have been formed by water eroding it, the walls would have looked much smoother. No, if I had to guess, these tunnels must have been dug out by people using hand tools. Why? I had no idea about it. And to be honest, I also didn't care. I just wanted to explore it and have some fun in it.

The tunnel itself was rather level, sometimes going down or up a little, but never too much. There were puddles of water everywhere, so I had a suspicion that this tunnel sometimes flooded, probably when it would rain a lot.

"Have you, or your brother, explored the whole tunnel already?" I asked.

"Yes, my brother and I went through it already. Up ahead is a fork in the tunnel. Well, you will see for yourself!"

Eva kept pulling me along. Now and then, she even put my attention to things on the ground that could make me trip. I loved how the light and shadows played with her body.

Like she had said, we came to a fork in the tunnel. One of the tunnels went almost straight on and the other one went on in an angle of about fifteen degrees to the tunnel we were in.

"I wouldn't advice you to follow the tunnel to the right." Eva said. "It's very long and it ends up only a kilometer away from the village. My brother and I checked it out once! Luckily, we didn't get caught that day, because I'm sure that some of the teenagers of the village hang out at the exit of the tunnel."

"How do you know?"

"Well, we found some shoe prints at the exit and also inside the cave."

"Good to know!" I said, while thinking that I had to check it out on my own someday.

"The other tunnel is also more interesting. It goes on for about two kilometers and then ... well, you will see," Eva said with a giggle.

So, there was another surprise up ahead. This day was getting more and more interesting. I was glad she didn't tell me what we would find there, because that was the fun of exploring things, of course.

Like she had said, the tunnel went straight on for about two kilometers. This last part is a guess, but I think she had to be right, it sure felt like two kilometers.

At the end of the tunnel, we started to walk upwards, and the tunnel went up in a spiral. This proved it totally to me, this was a man-made tunnel and not a tunnel formed by nature. I was sure that no water would make a spiraling tunnel like this.

It didn't take too long, or I noticed light ahead of us. When we got closer to it, Eva put out her flashlight. The tunnel was now bright enough to go on without it. The closer we came to the light, the warmer it got.


And then, we walked out in the open. We were standing on what seemed to be a hill in the middle of the forest. There was a path that went upwards, but there was no path downwards. Because of the trees so close to it, and all the shrubs on the hill itself, I couldn't see how high we already were.

Eva took my hand again and we started to walk up the hill. The path itself spiraled around the hill and was obviously man-made. This time I was even more sure than inside the tunnel, because you could clearly see how it had been dug out of the mountain. Yes, it was a mountain and not just a hill.

Because we were walking on a sandy underground, and we left footprints behind us, I knew that nobody had been up here in a while. Surely not today, because else we would have seen other footprints in front of us.

When we were almost at the top, we were already above the trees. And not much later, we also reached the top. The top itself was a little plateau of about twelve meters in diameter. It looked out over the forest and to my surprise, I could see the village in the distance. Well, it could see some shapes that looked like towers.

"Is that the village over there?" I asked Eva.

"Yes. If we had a binocular with us, you would even be able to see the rooftops of the houses."

"Do you know if they also come up here? Because, I'm sure we aren't on your family's property anymore!"

"You're right, but no! We have never found any evidence of them coming up here."

Eve pulled me down and we went sitting on the grass that covered most of the plateau. Around the edge of the plateau were a lot of bushes and that was all. That this mountain had to be high, that was obvious because else we wouldn't be able to look out over the trees.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.